Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,708 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Hurray! Jerry And Zuwiera Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary Stylishly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hurray! Jerry And Zuwiera Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary Stylishly (186 Views)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurray! Jerry And Zuwiera Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary Stylishly by Hunter2009: 12:11am On Mar 23, 2021
Hurray! Jerry and Zuwiera mark 4th wedding Anniversary.

"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD" according Proverb 18vs22. This is so true in the life of young mobile entrepreneur and hospitality expert, Jerry Aloye Opiughie who took the bold step 4 years ago to walk down his hearthrob Zuwiera to the altar at Christ Faith Tabernacle ( Games village Estate Abuja) on 25th March 2017 at a well attended wedding ceremony by friends and family which the traditional marriage had earlier took place at Fugar in Edo State on 23rd March 2017.

The Sales and marketing manager, Wells Carlton Hotel and Apartment Abuja, Jerry Aloye Opiughie revealed in love letter he penned down to Mark 4th wedding Anniversary. "I blessed the day I found you and it has been one level of Favour to another since the day you became my wife"

The two lovebirds started the journey together from the scratch, in a room apartment with nothing except with the dreams and Aspirations that they shared. Jerry said "I don't know how to appreciate the love of my life Zuwiera, She's my wife, my mother, my friend, The frosting on my cake, the flame on my candles and the helium in my balloon and the mother of our son, Bryan. I call her "SUGAR" because she sweeten my life since she took the risk to go along with me on this marital journey.

I can remember vividly when we moved into one bedroom apartment with no window blinds, no cutton, no pot just a bed on the floor and she was happy with me that we are building together. I had no car but she assured me that she doesn't care about a car but she was concerned about what drives me in life"

My Sugar, even as we celebrate our 4th year wedding anniversary today, you know we are not where we used to be be but we are grateful for what God has done for us.
To my Sugar, You’re the perfect one for me and I love our life together.
You’re an amazing wife and I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

I love being married to you and you’re more beautiful now than ever.
I just want to let you know that we make a great team and understand me like no one else.

Happy 4th anniversary to my wife and my best friend, Zuwiera.

Re: Hurray! Jerry And Zuwiera Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary Stylishly by MurderX: 1:53am On Mar 23, 2021
Congrats Jerry and Zuweira.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Black Market For Fertility Egg Donation Is Expanding In Nigeria / Kids Closet Organisation / Jackson Ude Just Can't Stop Helping The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.