Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Are Sales Job Worth It ? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are Sales Job Worth It ? (8298 Views)

Is It Worth It? Leaving 50k Job In Ibadan For 150k Job In Lagos. / Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? / Opay Bike Rider And Sales Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Sales Job Worth It ? by Bestlily(f): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Blitz888:

Say what you know.

What kind of sales role are we talking about?
If its a entry or mid level management role in an FMCG then it is more than worth it.

The flexibility of the sales role and the attendant opportunities makes it quite attractive.

I am a sales manager with a multinational FMCG. So I know what I am saying!

Can you please connect me to a job. I have a Bachelor degree from the University of Benin. Location is Lagos

1 Like

Re: Are Sales Job Worth It ? by lucky4west: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
if u wanna be rich quick try sales and marketing jobs.....sure way to wealth and growth...i can never do any other job than sales and marketing though iam almost independent now.....i cant seat in the office 24-7! it kills!...i need to move around, leave the office any time i feel like: at times go home and sleep! if need be....enjoy urself on the job that is how i roll...i even did a full time post graduate course while fully employed as sales/marketing manager....na we de here! na we get am!

2 Likes

Re: Are Sales Job Worth It ? by mosesaigbe(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
You can start with one while waiting for your dream job . Unproductiveness is worst .....

Anyone interested in earning @ home can check this opportunity below (serious minded only )

Re: Are Sales Job Worth It ? by Erojepromise(f): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
l am not trying to discourage you but if you don't have strong marketing skills to convince people to buy the product your company sells you won't do well and make sure you hit target if not at the end of the month your salary will take the hit..
Re: Are Sales Job Worth It ? by Guyman111: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Swealy:
I have gotten about 4 interviews in the past 2 weeks for jobs but they are all sales job
The job description including meeting targets and some commission based salary.
Any information will be appreciated
it's cool once it is a known brand.
Re: Are Sales Job Worth It ? by Cmeo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sales is the only job that will stand the test of time and withstand this era of technological advances.

My candid advise is to take the job, understand sales well and later be the one to determine where you want to work and how much you want paid.

1 Like

Re: Are Sales Job Worth It ? by miftaudeen(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Try it guy, if you have the following:

Passion for it, integrity, determination, hardworking, how to canvass, handling objection, etc
Re: Are Sales Job Worth It ? by AlmaIganishire: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
It has been working for someone people. Anyways, Don't join the party late, you can get N100,000 to support your dreams when you save daily on iNest. Don't sleep on the bicycle! #ATokenOfLove #iNest
Re: Are Sales Job Worth It ? by hucknall: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thrash upon Thrash [s]
post=100131645:
Positives : The truth about sales jobs is that many people in sales jobs work remotely or at least have some flexibility to work from home, sometimes,,
You'll develop a lot as a person by working in sales.
You'll have to leave your comfort zone and push yourself, and you'll experience massive personal growth because of it.

Negatives : Prospects who have had the misfortune of working with manipulative or pushy salespeople will be more more difficult to sell to and most People are wary of sales reps because they believe you'll call and email them incessantly with information about products they don't need and won't buy.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Bank Group Recruitment Drive For African Nationals - Update / Westfield Consulting Limited Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / Strictly For Electrical Engineers And Electricians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.