Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity (61067 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Calmdude4: 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
SlawG:
We know this would definately be your last resort.
so what are you trying to say?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Calmdude4: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
adenigga:

Hmmnnn! True talk!!!!
yeah BRO

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by SlawG: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
Calmdude4:
so what are you trying to say?
Is your "GOD" perfect?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by jaoh: 2:14am On Mar 24, 2021
maasoap:

One of who if I may ask you? One of those who refused to abide by the court order?

It wasn't a court order. The case still in Supreme Court but governor gave order already.

But then, even if, why are you religion of PEACE people throwing stones? I leave you in PEACE

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Calmdude4: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2021
SlawG:
Is your "GOD" perfect?
THE GOD THAT CREATED THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH IS A PERFECT GOD.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by SlawG: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2021
Calmdude4:
THE GOD THAT CREATED THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH IS A PERFECT GOD.
Is the "EARTH" perfect?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Calmdude4: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2021
SlawG:
Is the "EARTH" perfect?
THE EARTH IS UNIQUE AND WONDERFULLY MADE
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by SlawG: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2021
Calmdude4:
THE EARTH IS UNIQUE AND WONDERFULLY MADE
Sir, is the "EARTH" perfect? YES OR NO.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Calmdude4: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
SlawG:
Sir, is the "EARTH" perfect? YES OR NO.
OGA the earth is perfectly made,...na we human beings be the problem
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by SlawG: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
Calmdude4:
OGA the earth is perfectly made,...na we human beings be the problem
The natural disasters na we humans cause am too i presume.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by dododawa1: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
JONATHAN will pay for it one day
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Calmdude4: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
SlawG:
The natural disasters na we humans cause am too i presume.
I guess u answerd ur self..."natural disasters" u call it. its a natural stuff, buh though some disasters are cause by human activities on earth, like green house gas emission.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by SlawG: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Calmdude4:
I guess u answerd ur self..."natural disasters" u call it. its a natural stuff, buh though some disasters are cause by human activities on earth, like green house gas emission.
Hahahahahahaha. You know you're funny with this response right? Hahahahaha.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Calmdude4: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
SlawG:
Hahahahahahaha. You know you're funny with this response right? Hahahahaha.
yeah i tried to be funny tho. I wonder why u are hitting me with questions?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Gamesmart: 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
pointblank247:
may what ever evil you support return to you and your family in folds.
As for your blasphemy, HE will respond to you at HIS own time, we don't fight for HIM like you do for that wish you worship. HE fights for us

He fights for you?

And your life is still shiiiit?

That your God na pansy fuuucker fighting like a woman with handbag.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Gamesmart: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
LLMG:
God will surely do HIS miracle for the sake of HIS daughter. It is not the end and all hope is not lost. Whatever wrong have been to her will be set right by GOD HIMSELF.

Continue believing in your dumbb, useless God who has poor quality life to give you as his "miracle".
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Gamesmart: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ever8090:
didn't mean to attract this type of comment anyway..carry your atheism go one side I beg...I am not the person that frustrated sense out of your brain pls...

You are following a useless God that has not done anything for you but you are talking about someone who will not follow such a hopeless shiiit as senseless.

Your God don curse you to be this stuuuupid?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Gamesmart: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

Lunatic.. uncircumcised goat... and a unless dude in the society... do you know what was the meaning of what i wrote before opening that idiotic mouth of yours...

You and the bastard rapist are the same... stupid animal wasted sperm... do you actually know why i wrote that.....

Nigeria has made you so stupid and useless that you cant even do anything to change what is on ground..

Bloody corward... !!.. Man up and face your useless government that is tormenting you day and night.... Animal that only has power on
narialand...

Go and Face them!!

Everything you are saying to me, if you get sense, you for dey say am to your God on Sunday in your church.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Ever8090: 1:11am On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are following a useless God that has not done anything for you but you are talking about someone who will not follow such a hopeless shiiit as senseless.

Your God don curse you to be this stuuuupid?
I told you already that I am not the person that frustrated sense from your brain naa ...why are you disturbing me with this senseless comment again naa

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Gamesmart: 4:37am On Mar 25, 2021
Ever8090:
I told you already that I am not the person that frustrated sense from your brain naa ...why are you disturbing me with this senseless comment again naa

What has your senseless God ever done that is worthy of worship?

Why una mumu like this?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Ever8090: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

What has your senseless God ever done that is worthy of worship?

Why una mumu like this?
still a senseless comment..no offense sir...I will give you answer to sensible questions only...so keep trying
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Gamesmart: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2021
Ever8090:
still a senseless comment..no offense sir...I will give you answer to sensible questions only...so keep trying

You can't defend your senseless worship of a hopeless God?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by LLMG: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2021
you insult GOD who created you, that shows the kind of qualitiless human that you are.
Gamesmart:

Continue believing in your dumbb, useless God who has poor quality life to give you as his "miracle".
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Gamesmart: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2021
LLMG:
you insult GOD who created you, that shows the kind of qualitiless human that you are.

Shows the dumbness in you to make unproven assertions and live dogmatically by it.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by LLMG: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
even scientist in their heart knows there is GOD. be wise. Psalm 14 vs 1
Gamesmart:

Shows the dumbness in you to make unproven assertions and live dogmatically by it.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by LLMG: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
even scientist now know and believe in their heart that GOD exist. be wise. Psalm 14 vs1
Gamesmart:

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Gamesmart: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
LLMG:
even scientist in their heart knows there is GOD. be wise. Psalm 14 vs 1

Another brainwashed iiidiot!
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Ever8090: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

You can't defend your senseless worship of a hopeless God?
still senseless bro..ask a sensitive question and you will definitely get a reply,.but all this trash,!! You ain't getting any
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Gamesmart: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ever8090:
still senseless bro..ask a sensitive question and you will definitely get a reply,.but all this trash,!! You ain't getting any

So you senselessly worship what you cannot defend?

And you are calling others senseless, rat brain?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Ever8090: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

So you senselessly worship what you cannot defend?

And you are calling others senseless, rat brain?
try and make some sense, this comment is still senseless sir
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Gamesmart: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ever8090:
try and make some sense, this comment is still senseless sir

The person that said "God has some good plan for a young girl that is being repeatedly raaped by some fundamentalists" is the on talking about "senseless comment"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is that the plan you will accept from your God for your own daughter? You know, that God you are not supposed to question his actions, intentions and allowances?

Your village people are brutal and wicked! grin
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by LLMG: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2021
same to you
Gamesmart:

Another brainwashed iiidiot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Herdsman Spotted Bathing With Cow Urine (Pictures & Video) / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks / Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.