Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity (61078 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Shedrack777: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2021
adadike:
Na wah o. Please what can we do to secure her freedom
come, i know how to negotiate with them to exchange her with you for her freedom. are you in or you won't reply?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Igbankpa(m): 7:43am On Mar 23, 2021
The government doesn't care about her life or that of any nigerian. The orangutans at the helms of affairs are looking forward to 2023 election and strategizing on how they can keep power and continue their acts of gross misconduct and further throwing this country in shambles. It still baffles how we got here as a people. we don't have to wait for 2023 we have to start working towards that change we desire. Nigerian youths needs to wake up.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by ITguy20: 7:44am On Mar 23, 2021
Oga o
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by iamimohtal(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Shedrack777:
but on a serious note, this girl dey enjoy free legal orgasm for captivity o

On a more serious note, u no get sense

8 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by capitalzero: 7:46am On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Are you telling me that some of the remaining dapchi girls aren't virgin too ??....... Statistically speaking , she chosed to made herself a "war spoil"" ....

Abducted girls are muslims except leah. Muslims captured a Christian girl as war spoil . That she refused to convert is a mere propaganda.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by MoneyTrees(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Really some pvssy ass niggars can be so sick
Smh angry

Emary:

That's a very sick, depraved thought!
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by adadike(f): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Shedrack777:
come, i know how to negotiate with them to exchange her with you for her freedom. are you in or you won't reply?
you well so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by dvkot(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Wish the government could do more
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Iamvetlander(m): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2021
Shedrack777:
which means i was right with my first comment after all. you see these sects are powerful than any african government and they choose to give orgasm to whoever they desired even if its you or me and there's nothing any mortal can do, because our fathers sold us off in the first place

Dude your comments are so disgusting.

Geddifork

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by just2endowed: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:
The intention is to damage her psychologically; to damage her Christian morality.

To deal with her until she resigns to fate and accepts within her that it doesn't make sense anymore whether she's Christian or Muslim.

They wanna make her question the existence of the God she believes in. To make her say to herself, "If there was God, why hasn't He saved me?"

And the children they make out her? They will introduce them to Islam from the very minute they are born. They will know no other God but Allah, and no other religion but Islam.

This is same template they used in Algeria, Tunisia and elsewhere.

Yet they want you to believe Boko Haram people are daft. I laugh. Those boys are intelligent and they have a template. They know what they are doing.

God, please show yourself God and save Leah Sharibu!

Na waoh. Religion is the opium of the people. Buhahri people

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Iizykidoo(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2021
Shedrack777:

mehn some people are just senseless... person don use ur sense fry Akara

4 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by fashrola(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Statistically speaking , Leah was the one that made it hard for the Islamic terrorist to release her .... When those fake Muslim told her renounce her religion. ...she should have do it... I'm sure they would have realeased her too..... and when she's finally safe .... She would renounce the Islamic religion and go back to her Christianity ..... But instead she chosed to stay there with those criminals , while her parents are mourning and wailing every day ....... Mtchewwwww ......

So what's your point?

5 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by tamdun: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2021
It will never be well with Boko Haram and their supporters, these monsters are dent on my religion, if na me b that gal, I swear I go kill myself than allow those sick bastard have sex with me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by AbijaJ: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2021
The worst part about this Leah Sharibu situation for me is that this girl is still being held captive somewhere within this same Nigeria territory, for about 3yrs now, and the authorities still can't secure her freedom. That's a huge indictment on our security apparatus in this country. The security arm has completely collapsed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by israelmao(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2021
This is no force in anything known for peace.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by triggafinga: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2021
Damm bloody government..

Check my signature
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2021
One day is one day...!!

GOD is a rewarder of all things...!!

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by LegacyB: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2021
BigSarah:
Hmm, forget about this girl she’s gone... probably a potential terrorist by now.. cry
Be reasonable and keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Ever8090: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2021
athaboi:
I really feel for this girl...God surely have something for you! You will one day be celebrated
God has something for her by allowing her remain in captivity to be sexualy molested by some Islamic useless cows abi!!

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Auxtin85(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Shedrack777:

God I ask for sense on behalf of this idiot, when you grant him sense, may he not sell it to smoke weed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Islam has ruined this country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by houseontherock: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2021
She should have just renounced christianity to get freedom, she would have been freed along with others, ask God for forgiveness and continue her peaceful christian life. Giving birth to baby terrorists is not a better option IMO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Lordwaz(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2021
It's not funny...retarded fellow.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Racoon(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2021
God didnt promised us a smooth sailing while we journey as pilgrims in this cursed world but promised to be with us through it all.Leah Shariabu be encouraged sis.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by bigjackass: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2021
athaboi:
I really feel for this girl...God surely have something for you! You will one day be celebrated
nonsense
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by JovialJune(f): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Lord have mercy

Why this girl? Why?

cry
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Akpuobi1: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Your idiocy is sickening

Shedrack777:

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by ShaqFu: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2021
This is all shade of wrong!
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Shedrack777: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2021
pointblank247:
may God return it all to all the female members of your family..

Look at that girls pictures if you are realy a human being and you will see deep pains in her eyes.
did you hear yourself? you said let it be done to my female family members? which to you equally means that leah's father thought like me that's his daughter was a victim?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by dangotesmummy: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2021
yinkus6750:
So sad.
The nation at large failed her.
The Christian community most especially.
All out Christian leaders have been silent and continue with life.
So unfortunate, takes a US based organisation to be following up on her.
God will surely deliver her from captivity, one day.
at this level it's only God alone that can deliver her

I have a feeling that she must have been brainwashed and even if they open the gates of freedom for her she will still be loving her captors and oppressors

Islam and brute force SHA.they' LL be causing OTHER families pain, turmoil and hardship because they want to impose their belief system on others but they'll be denying and keep claiming they're peaceful when every characteristics dey display anywhere they are (especially in large groups) shows the opposite.france is just an apt example

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Thelife: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2021
Islam a bad.

You will never see mumuric says anything about this

You will never see that useless Aljaserra says anything about this

You will never see those hopeless head slammer bigot says anything about this.

Let assume it was a Christian that kidnap a Muslim girl and force her to denounce Islam and marry her off, I'm so sure they would have been bombing churches, using army and police to look for the girl. Yet those fool will come online to be shouting Christian are intolerant.

The most toxic people feel the most unjustly treated even while they treat others the most unjustly. It's the same reason snakes bite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by ayenale1(m): 7:52am On Mar 23, 2021
The day US seals came to rescue their citizen without a whole country's knowledge, that day i knew this country is a big joke...the junior officers in the Nigeria should do what their counter part did in Mali to rescue this country from shambles but who get the heart to do that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC / Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.