Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand (4763 Views)

Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. / Exposing A New Glo Fraud. / I'm Giving Away The Brand New Infinix Hot 5 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by KrazyDave16(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
zanshi:
I would choose Infinix anyday

When i had my note 5, it had a good battery and was resourceful i even had 2 software updates on it. But when i swithced to S9, the battery is bad, not compliant with many chargers and i am yet to still get one software update on it. Plus Infinix is pocket friendly.
This your narrative ehn get as e be o.

S9 no software update Or is it not a Samsung branded device you're talking about??

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by henryadroit: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
I just had to reply. Dude C'mon. Don't say this in public.
Rareoil:

Wrf are you saying there are iPhones with amoled display.

The only reason you see xiaomi inferior to Samsung is because Samsung sells their phones at are a higher price. When you check their specs you would see both are the same level.

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by zanshi: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
KrazyDave16:

This your narrative ehn get as e be o.

S9 no software update Or is it not a Samsung branded device you're talking about??

Yes it is real S9
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by RealEzee(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
LegalRambles:
We have heard that Xiaomi came to save us from transsion holdings
How true is this assertion?
If you compare the latest infinix note series with the latest Xiaomi. You can see that the build quality of the infinix topples the Xiaomi handsdown
which are you comparing, Abeg bring them make we follow u analyze am

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by colossus91(m): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2021
xaiomi is far better than all this transition phones,I have used both infinix and techno but believe me xaiomi tops them ......bought a remi 10that phone is mad I mean mad!!

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Slynation(m): 12:36am On Mar 24, 2021
LegalRambles:
Then why then is Xiaomi popular on Nairaland?
Can we say the brand has paid marketers to promote the brand image?
Yes we can,it's not unlikely to see these acts of malice being perpetrated by small brands.
The same way you have been paid abi...
Oga go and rest with your useless transsion devices

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by femi4: 6:32am On Mar 24, 2021
zoeA:
Oppo is better 100%
Seconded
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Valleys(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2021
femi4:
Seconded

I know oppo makes good phones just like any good brand out there. Please can you drop one oppo phone that you know is better than it's equivalent in Xiaomi?

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by femi4: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2021
Valleys:

I know oppo makes good phones just like any good brand out there. Please can you drop one oppo phone that you know is better than it's equivalent in Xiaomi?

Oppo A92
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Heineken(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
seanwilliam:

You’re right lol grin
bro bro. How's everything going sir? Hope you're fine
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by donbenie(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
LegalRambles:
If you compare the latest infinix note series with the latest Xiaomi. You can see that the build quality of the infinix topples the Xiaomi handsdown
Yeah?
You should be more specific with your allegations..
Which of the Xiaomi is your Infinix better than? grin
Throwing general jabs is not helpful to anyone.. shocked

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by donbenie(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
seanwilliam:
I’ll choose iPhone , Samsung, google pixel, Nokia and lg in that order over xiaomi and infinix..

But if I’m to choose between the two , sincerely I’ll go for infinix.. in as much the infinix can browse the internet and load my app faster that’s ll.. I no care camera or processor.. tbh, I’ve only seen xiaomi 4 times in my life.

One at the store , one from a lady’s that came for repair ( don’t know if they were able to), one from where I used to work and one for one igbo guy wey Dey sell phone case ..

Sometimes it baffles me how xiaomi is so so popular on nairaland.. my guy needed an android phone to support him iPhone last month .. I checked phone section here on nairaland and jugding by specs I recommend the redmi note 9 for him.. Walai he was like wetin be xiaomi? Lol

But if the xiaomi has amoled display then I’ll choose it over infinix .
Lol..
You will choose a Nokia over a Xiaomi? grin
Which of the Nokia exactly?
3310? shocked

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by seanwilliam(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
Heineken:
bro bro. How's everything going sir? Hope you're fine
egbon mi I no too fine o. But with God all things are possible
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by seanwilliam(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
donbenie:
Lol..
You will choose a Nokia over a Xiaomi? grin
Which of the Nokia exactly?
3310? shocked

Lol you know even ask which one we Dey make here grin

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Valleys(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
femi4:
Oppo A92

I was away, now I am back to clear your doubts.

Basically, oppo gave you 1000 mah more with a 2gb ram increase on the sd665 and made you to pay about 90 euros more(gsmarena). Mind you 10000mah power Bank is nowhere near that amount. And also, an increase in Ram should not attract that outrageous amount.

Worst is the fact that the processor was used by Xiaomi 1yr before the oppo a92 came out and it was sold for 65k then and 70k for the 4/128 variant.

Even though I can't see the oppo A92 anywhere online at least in Nigeria, at the shops, it goes for around 124k. That's 50k more that redmi note 8. How far you naa. The price alone means redmi note 8 is better when you take price per spec into consideration.
Oppo A92 should be compared with redmi note 9 pro because they are in the same price range. But this will be an insult to note 9 pro tbh with you.

Pictures below

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by KrazyDave16(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
zanshi:

Yes it is real S9
The android version still on 9?
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by LegalRambles(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
Slynation:

The same way you have been paid abi...
Oga go and rest with your useless transsion devices

Oga STFU

And stop making baseless accusations

If you have any point to prove type it.

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by zoeA: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
MJBOLT:
their phones too dey cost angry

But very smooth, durable and reliable
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by donbenie(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
zoeA:
Oppo is better 100%
Oppo is good,no doubt about that but their prices are exorbitant.. shocked

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Heineken(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
seanwilliam:
egbon mi I no too fine o. But with God all things are possible
wow sorry boss. Things go good. Please be good boss.
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Goziesolar: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
People are getting more enlightened on the pros of xaomi phones, compared to transsion if you are on a budget of #80,000 to #120,000 k and looking for a phone go for xaomi you will be impressed on the specs you get on a budget phone its better than even samsung phones of that price range that i can assure you,samsung and apple are great phones but expensive. Loke i said if you are on a tight budget try xaomi

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by LegalRambles(m): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
Goziesolar:
People are getting more enlightened on the pros of xaomi phones, compared to transsion if you are on a budget of #80,000 to #120,000 k and looking for a phone go for xaomi you will be impressed on the specs you get on a budget phone its better than even samsung phones of that price range that i can assure you,samsung and apple are great phones but expensive. Loke i said if you are on a tight budget try xaomi

Xiaomi Marketers Spotted
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by LegalRambles(m): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Valleys:

Let me help you out.

I present my redmi note 8. Let him present any transion device past, present or even future that is better at the same price point.

You just received your peanuts for brand marketing

This have I seen
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Valleys(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
LegalRambles:

You just received your peanuts for brand marketing

This have I seen

From March 15, 4 topics already. Your are doing well I must tell you. Continue you will receive your daily bread.
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Slynation(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

Oga STFU
And stop making baseless accusations
If you have any point to prove type it.
lol...I love your tears
Continue your PhD marketing strategy, you are doing well grin
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by LegalRambles(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Slynation:

lol...I love your tears

Continue your PhD marketing strategy, you are doing well grin
Ooingrin
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by gogeekish(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2021
zoeA:
Oppo is better 100%
Which useless Oppo. Lolzzz. A phone which you update with 2.2GB just to add one app to it?
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Theanyanwu: 7:19am On Mar 27, 2021
LegalRambles:
which infinix model is that?
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Theanyanwu: 7:23am On Mar 27, 2021
RealEzee:
Xiaomi makes quality phones, within 10years has grown to be among the top 5 mobile phone brands in the world currently, if not 3rd or 4th at the moment sef.
Specs to price, they're offering wonderful specs no doubts.

Xiaomi dey try Abeg
no doubt about that but TECNO and infinix sef de try with these latest models they released.
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Theanyanwu: 7:28am On Mar 27, 2021
Valleys:

I was away, now I am back to clear your doubts.

Basically, oppo gave you 1000 mah more with a 2gb ram increase on the sd665 and made you to pay about 90 euros more(gsmarena). Mind you 10000mah power Bank is nowhere near that amount. And also, an increase in Ram should not attract that outrageous amount.

Worst is the fact that the processor was used by Xiaomi 1yr before the oppo a92 came out and it was sold for 65k then and 70k for the 4/128 variant.

Even though I can't see the oppo A92 anywhere online at least in Nigeria, at the shops, it goes for around 124k. That's 50k more that redmi note 8. How far you naa. The price alone means redmi note 8 is better when you take price per spec into consideration.
Oppo A92 should be compared with redmi note 9 pro because they are in the same price range. But this will be an insult to note 9 pro tbh with you.

Pictures below
thanks for this. I've always known oppo to be very overpriced

Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Theanyanwu: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2021
colossus91:
xaiomi is far better than all this transition phones,I have used both infinix and techno but believe me xaiomi tops them ......bought a remi 10that phone is mad I mean mad!!
how much is Redmi 10
Re: Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand by Theanyanwu: 7:40am On Mar 27, 2021
Buzx:

I know it's your opinion, but this your opinion reeks of bias and prejudice. You'll pick an iPhone, Samsung, pixel over a Xiaomi device, fine; great taste. Those are worthy opponents.(Notice I didn't mention Nokia or Lg for obvious reasons.) And next you'll, pick an Infinix( most of their device lack basic stuff: FHD screen, screen protection, type C, software updates) over a Xiaomi device. No particular reason given. And you have only ever seen a Xiaomi phone 4 times. Illogical!

Conclusion: your opinion is impaired, contradictory, and one-sided. But, hey, it's "your opinion"

what is bias? An opinion is an opinion, so you have no right to say one's opinion is filled with bias

Blackberry Curve 3; Good Enough? / How Remove Frp Lock And Enable Usb Debugging Zte Blade Zmax Z982 / Live Pictures From The Burial Ceremony Of Nokia 3310. (pics)