Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South (569 Views)

Asari-Dokubo: Tinubu Bars Niger Delta Ex-Agitators From Aso Rock / A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland / IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2021
Most separatist agitators are usually from south part of Nigeria
I've not seen any from northern part of the country
Re: Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by psucc(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2021
simple! they produce the cake the north feed fat.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2021
Sofistcatdmoron:

In time honored Nigerian fashion, I'll answer your question with another question

1.Why are Italian separatists from the North of Italy

2.Why does Catalunya want to split from Spain?

3.Why do the Flemish want to leave Belgyium?

Simple answer...because those parts...in common with the South, are relatively richer than the other parts of the country, and if they split off, they feel they would benefit more from the riches.

Southerners in Nigeria feel they are allowing the North take 'their oil money'...which is why OODUAISTS, and biafranists want to leave Nigeria...preferably after splitting up the Niger Delta and its oil

At the end of the day, all of Nigeria are all unproductive entities who are fighting over oil money. Northerners, and Southerners do not want to do the hard work of actual development. They all want to live off oil money.That is what separatisim, and the North's romance over one Nigeria really is all about. Oil money, not development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2021
The PARASITES know themselves.

When you are feeding off a host, you know.

Yet your contribution is Insecurity and Kidnapping. Turning Nigeria to Iraq and Islamabad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2021
wow.... so boko haram is from ghana

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by Amaechi2023(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2021
psucc:
simple! they produce the cake the north feed fat.
the south west that couldn't retaliate when the north blocked food supplies are the ones feeding the north abi?

or the southeast whose gdp combined+Ritualist inclusive is not up the size of Kano and kaduna alone are the ones feeding the north abi??

Mr O.p let me make this point clear, never would a northerner beg the igbos or yorubas to stay with them and I repeat never.

the same people shouting to leave Nigeria would be hyper mute should a member of their Klan becomes president.

everyday they keep shouting God punish lugard but still same everyday, we see Igbo and yoruba men sliding to the north to buy cheap food stuff to hoard and sell at exhorbitant price.
countless times they claimed we kill their people, countless times they claim we are too backward but multi millions times they run away from their regions and relocate to the backward regions they so hate..

when the north decides to pursue them from it's region, that's when you start seeing constitutional articles about how we can stay together even though we are divided.

Mr OP we've seen many Rich men from poor background, they were able to make it out.
but only a lazy ratling would keep blaming his poor background for the reason he's being poor.

today, despite the high educational level of our Western people, virtually all their states apart from Lagos still owes workers salaries, I can boast that if not for terrorism bothering the north, no southwest state would have been better than any northern states.

despite terrorism in borno state, no southwest state apart from lagos is still better than borno.

because of their massive long throat for foreign products our currency is valueless.
they love foreign countries but can never develope their countries like those foreign countries.

if the south wants a divided Nigeria.
I beg them to wait till 2023.
when power moves to the south.
should power not likely move to the south, them they shouldn't vote come 2023.
them I can take them serious.

they all come online to shout god punish lugard, but when you jam for newspaper stand inside Abuja, na them dey first shout one Nigeria.

rubbish!!
Re: Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by Warripikine: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2021
Why are all one nigeria parasites from the north

3 Likes

Re: Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by Viicfuntop(f): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Sofistcatdmoron:

Northerners have proven to be troublesome

3 Likes

Re: Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Because the North would be like Chad, Niger Republic and Mali,
They know this very well,
Re: Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by duro4chang(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2021
The truth is that no northerner wants separation because they know they will be at disadvantage in every area except agriculture. Hence they are bringing every part of the country backward. But for sure , one day the separation will come.
Re: Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Because the North would be like Chad, Niger Republic and Mali,
They know this very well,
Truth
Re: Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why
Re: Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by velocity25(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Parasitic and arid people will not like their hosts to go.
But the end is near.

1 Like

Re: Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
It is because the south is the only region of nigeria that have all it's takes to build a 21st century nation state. All the achievement of nigeria both home and abroad are from people from the southern Nigeria.

The only reason the south is till very careful with independent southern Nigeria is because of the Christians in the North. We know once we leave Nigeria, they we be forced to convert to islam and even be killed. Especially people of southern kaduna, benue, adamawa taraba, etc.
Re: Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by MYHUBBY: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Amaechi2023:
the south west that couldn't retaliate when the north blocked food supplies are the ones feeding the north abi?

or the southeast whose gdp combined+Ritualist inclusive is not up the size of Kano and kaduna alone are the ones feeding the north abi??

Mr O.p let me make this point clear, never would a northerner beg the igbos or yorubas to stay with them and I repeat never.

the same people shouting to leave Nigeria would be hyper mute should a member of their Klan becomes president.

everyday they keep shouting God punish lugard but still same everyday, we see Igbo and yoruba men sliding to the north to buy cheap food stuff to hoard and sell at exhorbitant price.
countless times they claimed we kill their people, countless times they claim we are too backward but multi millions times they run away from their regions and relocate to the backward regions they so hate..

when the north decides to pursue them from it's region, that's when you start seeing constitutional articles about how we can stay together even though we are divided.

Mr OP we've seen many Rich men from poor background, they were able to make it out.
but only a lazy ratling would keep blaming his poor background for the reason he's being poor.

today, despite the high educational level of our Western people, virtually all their states apart from Lagos still owes workers salaries, I can boast that if not for terrorism bothering the north, no southwest state would have been better than any northern states.

despite terrorism in borno state, no southwest state apart from lagos is still better than borno.

because of their massive long throat for foreign products our currency is valueless.
they love foreign countries but can never develope their countries like those foreign countries.

they all come online to shout god punish lugard, but when you jam for newspaper stand inside Abuja, na them dey first shout one Nigeria.

rubbish!!

you don't have sense, so North is good then why are those cutting bush for 300naira not staying there

you're stereotyping southerners with their useless politicians who are the reason you people aren't suffering now

southern leaders stupidity is the reason you Dundee up north think you understand politics.
Re: Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by Ekez(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish!!
and your name na amaechi
Idiot
Alahkabuum
Re: Why Are All Separatist Agitators From South by Ekez(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish!!
for your mind now you get sense
Cowwwwww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secondus Shuns Cross River LG Chairmen / Reno Omokri, The Commander-in-chief Of Misinformation / Buhari Now Re-energised – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.