Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) (1647 Views)

See How Palm Oil Is Produced Locally / Corn Threshing Machines With Different Capacity (from 1t-60t/hour) For Supply / Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by johnpaschal(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Good morning all....I believe you are all having a wonderful day .Alright straight to business

So have you ever had interest in the Agric sector , specifically Palm oil milling and supply

In this topic not only would I show you a sample of the machines we fabricate in Edo state but I'd also give you a guide and steps on how to start up your business in Palm oil supply

Now some of us have interest in it but do not know how to go about buying it cheap or selling it or even how the profits are made in the business

What most of you don't know is that most of the people you buy from are just middle men who buy these produce from the farmers cheap and sell it to you, cheap like some of you would think.

But in this topic is share with you the knowledge I've acquired over the years since 2017 when I had the privilege to undergo my one year compulsory siwes program

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by johnpaschal(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2021
Now the first stage of palm oil production is first acquiring the palm fruits which is not hard and it's even the easiest of the steps here because wherever you see palm trees in bulk then that's likely to be a palm fruit farm

Second stage of this is picking the fruits out of its bunch - now most people would make use of their hands to do that or pay people a little change to do that for them

But we have a machine called a thresher that removes the fruits easy and fast

Now I do not have a pic of that because the person who we made the machines for didn't include that in his list
Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by johnpaschal(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2021
The third stage is what we call the sterilization . After that we then take it into the boiler now attached to this is a pic of a locally made boiler we did recently for someone ......this boiler heats the palm fruit so that it would make it easier for the digester to beat the oil out

Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by johnpaschal(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2021
Now after it passes through the boiler it's sent into the Digester which is attached here and the work of the digester works like our intestines it would beat the palm fruits into a pulp to making it easy for the press to extract the palm oil

Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by johnpaschal(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2021
Next would be the press_ the press basically squeezes the oil out of palm fruits which is at this stage a mixture of palm kernel,fibre, oil and water

This pic is called a 3 way press and it's what our customer said he wanted so we did it according to his specification

Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by johnpaschal(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Next we have the fibre separator now this machine is used to separate the fibre from the palm kernel

Now we all know that we do not only produce palm oil from palm fruit but we also have PKO i.e palm kernel oil used in beauty products

So from this stage we would now be shifting slightly to PKO production

Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by johnpaschal(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Next should be cracker but lemme round up the palm oil aspect ....now after milling your oil it wouldn't come out as the desired oil we need so we make use of a clarifier which is used in clarify the oil with heat and water

Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by johnpaschal(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2021
Now the cracker machines pic ain't available but I'd search for it if I could find it I'd share it here .....this cracker machines is used in cracking the palm nut to remove that fruit we love using to soak garri those days

Tat fruit once milled produces the PKO
Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by johnpaschal(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2021
Now next stage would be the Expeller machines part that one is used in producing the PKO used in making our soaps and beauty products

Now in our workshop this machine is worth 3 million alone not inclusive of other machines I posted

Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by MrHighSea: 6:42am On Jun 21, 2022
Can you give a breakdown of the cost per unit.
Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by Akposkiz: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2022
Pls can you give a breakdown of the palm oil production machines
Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by johnpaschal(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
MrHighSea:
Can you give a breakdown of the cost per unit.

The last pic is a different unit and it cost over 5milkikn naira

While the other pictures depending on out put can be negotiated but this one made cost 3.5 million naira

But with the rusing cost of shaft (materials) it could be more
Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by ChngedChnges(m): 6:08am On Jul 19, 2022
@OP thanks for your time and the explanation.
The only problem i have with these locally fabricated machines is noise. Are these ones an exception? Most I've seen make loud noises like this old lister (power generators)
Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by johnpaschal(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
ChngedChnges:
@OP thanks for your time and the explanation.
The only problem i have with these locally fabricated machines is noise. Are these ones an exception? Most I've seen make loud noises like this old lister (power generators)

Noise ? Depends on the engine you using
A d we don't use worn out parts to fabricate , we buy em new

We don't make what wouldn't last , but we give you the best according to your budget

You'd get to see every shaft we buy and engine we use in fabrication
Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by DaveIyke: 6:02am On Jul 31, 2022
johnpaschal:
Good morning all....I believe you are all having a wonderful day .Alright straight to business

So have you ever had interest in the Agric sector , specifically Palm oil milling and supply

In this topic not only would I show you a sample of the machines we fabricate in Edo state but I'd also give you a guide and steps on how to start up your business in Palm oil supply

Now some of us have interest in it but do not know how to go about buying it cheap or selling it or even how the profits are made in the business

What most of you don't know is that most of the people you buy from are just middle men who buy these produce from the farmers cheap and sell it to you, cheap like some of you would think.

But in this topic is share with you the knowledge I've acquired over the years since 2017 when I had the privilege to undergo my one year compulsory siwes program

How do I connect with you. For the machines?
Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by johnpaschal(m): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2022
DaveIyke:

How do I connect with you. For the machines?

0_8_0_7_two-36_four_nine_ 27
Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by ChngedChnges(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
johnpaschal:

0_8_0_7_two-36_four_nine_ 27

These machines what source of power do they use. Petrol or electricity?

And if petrol, is it possible to fabricate them to use electricity?
Re: Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) by johnpaschal(m): 12:35am On Oct 25, 2022
ChngedChnges:

These machines what source of power do they use. Petrol or electricity?

And if petrol, is it possible to fabricate them to use electricity?

Yah electric motor is a bit expensive though but yah

You can get it at either electric or gas

(1) (Reply)

Medium-grade Lithium Available In Large Quantity (photos) / How To Start Your Own Agro-export Business In Nigeria - A Detailed Guide / Do U Desire To Have Rabbits!! ! Drop In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.