Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Miracle Of Hymnal And Praying At The Hours Of Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Miracle Of Hymnal And Praying At The Hours Of Prayer (150 Views)

Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) / Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Miracle Of Hymnal And Praying At The Hours Of Prayer by PropheticMike: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
some of the secrets that we seemed to be ignoring nowadays is:
1. praying sometimes at the hours of prayer.
by hours of prayer, I mean: 6 am, 9 am, 12noon, 3 pm, 6 pm, 9 pm, 12midnyt. do it for about 3days and experience God at work
2. Always ask in line with His will and words
3. Always ask in faith
4. Always ask confessing the words of God
5. Always remember others in your prayers(intercession)
6. Always start and end your prayers with praise.
To work with God and please God, you will need to fellowship with Him often through prayers, and the more you fellowship with Him, you will access more dimensions of God and His power.
You can experience deliverance through proper study of the word and prayer
let us share on Whatsapp 08067562634
yours in faith: pastor D. A. Mike
Re: The Miracle Of Hymnal And Praying At The Hours Of Prayer by Kobojunkie: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
PropheticMike:
some of the secrets that we seemed to be ignoring nowadays is:
1. praying sometimes at the hours of prayer.
by hours of prayer, I mean: 6 am, 9 am, 12noon, 3 pm, 6 pm, 9 pm, 12midnyt. do it for about 3days and experience God at work
2. Always ask in line with His will and words
3. Always ask in faith
4. Always ask confessing the words of God
5. Always remember others in your prayers(intercession)
6. Always start and end your prayers with praise.
To work with God and please God, you will need to fellowship with Him often through prayers, and the more you fellowship with Him, you will access more dimensions of God and His power.
You can experience deliverance through proper study of the word and prayer
let us share on Whatsapp 08067562634
yours in faith: pastor D. A. Mike
Where in the teachings of Jesus Christ did you get any of these seemingly occultic ideas from? undecided

What are you going to suggest next? The erection of altars to God? undecided
Re: The Miracle Of Hymnal And Praying At The Hours Of Prayer by PropheticMike: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where in the teachings of Jesus Christ did you get any of these seemingly occultic ideas from? undecided

What are you going to suggest next? The erection of altars to God? undecided
Go and ask your mentor that thought you heresy to be attacking people online. i went through your profile and found out that you are an atheist posting demonic lyrics as gospel lyrics. just as you attacked; kumuyi, oyedepo and others. i will advice you, return the money you were paid to be attacking gospel online.
Re: The Miracle Of Hymnal And Praying At The Hours Of Prayer by Kobojunkie: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
PropheticMike:

Go and ask your mentor that thought you heresy to be attacking people online. i went through your profile and found out that you are an atheist posting demonic lyrics as gospel lyrics. just as you attacked; kumuyi, oyedepo and others. i will advice you, return the money you were paid to be attacking gospel online.
Yout kind tagged Jesus Christ as being demon possessed as well, so I am not moved at you think the same when I call you ought on the things you do that are not of Him. undecided

Back to the questindi asked regarding your claims..
Kobojunkie:

What are you going to suggest next? The erection of altars to God or Jesus Christ? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Jay Clayton Former SEC Chairman Joins Crypto Advisory Board / The Cleaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.