Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Make your home clean within 10 minutes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make your home clean within 10 minutes (442 Views)

My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes / Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make your home clean within 10 minutes by Sabicleaners: 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Did you know if you do a few 10 minutes chores each day, your home will be clean and organised all week.

Quit wasting those few minutes extra times, get more done in 10 minutes with these ideas.

√ FOLD AND PUT AWAY LAUNDRY
Use that few minutes in between waiting for the microwave to warm up your meal, to fold and put away that laundry in the basket.

√SWEEP YOUR FLOOR
An extra 10 minutes can get this task accomplished.

√MOP YOUR FLOOR
Your weekly floor cleaning can be done in a short time as 10 minutes.

√ CLEAN THE KITCHEN COUNTERTOP
Clear the clutter on the kitchen countertop and then do a thorough cleaning of the counter with the extra little time before dashing off to work.

√CHANGE THE SHEET ON ONE BED
Pull off the sheet quickly and replace with a clean fresh smelling sheet, this won't take more than a few minutes.

√ORGANISE BOOKS AND MAGAZINES

√CLEAN ONE BATHROOM
Clean counter, scrub the bathtub, showerhead and toilet quickly before having a bath, when you have 10 minutes to spare.

Re: Make your home clean within 10 minutes by jijiharet67: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hello!I believe that cleaning does not take long if you prioritize correctly. Cleaning has been my hobby since childhood. I loved to clean my room and also to clean up the room of my sister and parents. I cleaned the dust every day, but it appeared very quickly. I decided to find a solution to this problem. I contacted the cleaning service.This site https://comfortclean.com/ helps with Duct & Vent Cleaning & Sanitation!Clean air is a guarantee of health and cleanliness!
Re: Make your home clean within 10 minutes by Frimen: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
I understand when I was cleaning at home, and while washing things, my dryer broke, I didn't know what to do. Then my friend advised commercial window cleaning service This is a great company that helped me fix the dryer and explained why it happened. If it weren't for them, I might have accidentally set a fire in the house
Re: Make your home clean within 10 minutes by Angrygoat: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
I do that a lot,if I'm cooking and I got dishes
Within 2 mins I'm done washing,sweeping and within 10mins I don baff,reduce fire. Chop dump plate for sink,on ac sleep. If e no dey your body,na forever

(1) (Reply)

South African Woman Breaks Record As She Gives Birth To 10 Babies At Once(photos / PAPER BAG MARRIAGE / 20 Must Read Article On How To Respect Yourself In 2021-(command Respect.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.