Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 (1743 Views)

"It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno / Make your home clean within 10 minutes / Robots That Can Have Babies Could Be Available Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by Dyoungstar: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
According to reports, tech companies that are producing realistic sex robots are trying to reach the next level in creating sex robots that can cook and clean. The company spokesperson says the cooking and cleaning sex robots can be available for purchase as soon as 2019.

In recent months, Sex Robots have become a very hot topic, both criticized and praised. Many think sex robots will have a negative impact on society and sex life, as people may choose sex robots over actual people.

With many people on Twitter making jokes about how sex robots cannot cook and clean, unfortunately for them, cleaning and cooking sex robots is already happening.

Jan Kunchai, an engineer at RealBotix says “I’ve dated around six women in my entire life and all six cheated on me, I’m six for six like Jordan. Anyways i thought it would be a good idea to create a robot that can cook and clean so i don’t have to get cheated on anymore, the next step would probably be a sex robot that can reproduce”.

Although a sex robot that can cook and clean efficiently seems like a very difficut task, company engineers say they can be here by 2019.

Lalasticlala

http://www.yabaleftonline.ng/robot-cook-keep-clean-available-2019/

Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
And some feminist are still claiming all is well
Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by eTECTIVe(m): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Abeg na lie... How robots wan sit down pound yam or slice ugu... Make Oyibo respect demselves before dey create d ones dat would wake up and decide dey want their own country and independence

5 Likes

Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Abeg na lie... How robots wan sit down pound yam or slice ugu... Make Oyibo respect demselves before dey create d ones dat would wake up and decide dey want their own country and independence

Bros, never doubt the power of imagination especially when Artificial Intelligence is the subject matter

1 Like

Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by DrRasheed: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
I Think It Is Finally Over To Those Slay Mamas That Are Gud In Dissolving Marriages.
Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by eTECTIVe(m): 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

Bros, never doubt the power of imagination especially when Artificial Intelligence is the subject matter

Leave dat thing jare... AI or not Egusi Is not artificial....

1 Like

Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by DrRasheed: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Well, i think naija women can still chill cuz the gov't is yet to afford robot talklez of one sex starved mofos.
Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by Dyoungstar: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
DrRasheed:
Well, i think naija women can still chill cuz the gov't is yet to afford robot talklez of one sex starved mofos.

Give it a year and see London used sex dolls flooding Nigerian market.

Aba will start producing too.

1 Like

Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by DrRasheed: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Dyoungstar:

Give it a year and see London used sex dolls flooding Nigerian market.
Aba will start producing too.
the era of using naija as dumping ground is over. more thanks to hameed ali.
Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
E go better mek wife's kuku dey rest from house duties...
Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by eyinjuege: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
Wow, good idea.

If it works, then people will stop having maids at home.

Yipee.. At least women can finally rest and face more important things
Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by Dyoungstar: 4:46am On Feb 06, 2018
eyinjuege:
Wow, good idea.

If it works, then people will stop having maids at home.

Yipee.. At least women can finally rest and face more important things

You think so?
Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by cococandy(f): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2018
Awesome. I’ll buy one
Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by austinereds(m): 7:42am On Feb 06, 2018
it have finished. all hail artificial intelligence.
Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by sisisioge: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2018
Hmmm...they will have to make special ones for naija guys. She's got to beat the calabar kitchen madam, chatty and know how to wash well...life is about to be more fun for us all grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by Dyoungstar: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2018
cococandy:
Awesome. I’ll buy one

For yourself or boyfriend?
Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by cococandy(f): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dyoungstar:

For yourself or boyfriend?
for us
Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by Chubhie: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Evolution of AI.
Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by jaksmillioniar: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
cococandy:
for us
are u on ban
Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by PDPGuy: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lwkmd grin cheesy
Re: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 by Dyoungstar: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
cococandy:
for us

By us, you mean you and me?

(1) (Reply)

Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes / Wives, Dont Kill The Mood / 15 Brilliant Lies Parents Have Told Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.