Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts (28910 Views)

Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport / SURPRISE! Ihedioha Appoints Non-indigene As Imo SSG, Seriake Dickson Reacts / Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by wetmenow: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
the woman need thunder slap
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by onuman: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
There should have been equal number of states for the three regions that formed Nigeria in 1960.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Duplexxx: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Not true
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Rugaria: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Crimrburster:
Any hoe in akure for 3some? Quote me pls.

AIDS dey ooo
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by VictorUSA(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
All northern politicians are cows, they cant compare themselves with politicians from east,south and west. Lawan (or la one) is supporting his fellow northerner.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:
But bayelsa is a small state

I bet you have not travelled out of ur shithole state to Bayelsa.
70% of Bayelsa land mass is water.

1 Like

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Some people don't understand something. If it takes 1million naira to build a house in Kaduna, it will take 4 times d amount to build a house in Bayelsa. The reason is, a lot of structural work needs be done b4 you can satisfy the Soil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Rugaria: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
onuman:
There should have been equal number of states for the three regions that formed Nigeria in 1960.

Gbam!
Somebody from Kano or Niger state has no rights to insist on how many states that should come out of the east or west! I guess this is the results of the war. Otherwise, northerners shouldn't have been able to organize fake census, create states and local governments whimsically and insist through dubious constitutional means that resources from other areas will be distributed to everyone and that they will take the lion share! Do we share their cash from cocoa and groundnut and cows!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Mikecold:
Did she also mention how the so called small state is the one footing her senate wages together with monthly allocation for the entire Adamawa state.

I wonder why northerners don't have shame, they are the ones that suppose to be thanking Bayelsa for funding their barren Terrorists enclave yet the peanut Bayelsa gets is what they also want

I am not surprised her co- parasite from Yobe is holding brief for her instead of acting like a supposed senate President

They goro-overfed, dumbheaded, paedophilic, bunch of vvf, almajiral-infested northerners will never think.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by skinny419(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Crimrburster:
Any hoe in akure for 3some? Quote me pls.
BABA ASK U FOR TWO PANTS ABI.?
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by naijadrivablog: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Reacting because their allocation may be unjustified vis a vis development.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
ednut1:
what did they do with their 13% derivation
APC govt stopped paying it since 2015
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Premiumwriter: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Holla!

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

See reviews of my services on nairaland by nairalanders!

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is from as low as N300 to N1,000 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: 2347055822849
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by illicit(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lovelyn451:
it is not, its just made up mostly water bodies, most LGs is just water

Yes that's what I mean, Just like Lagos, the smallest state in Nigeria, it's mostly water....
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by skinny419(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
So that lady with her head when be like catfish no dey fear OFOMAPEPE..
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
Bayelsa has an FMC and a teaching hospital affiliated to the Niger Delta University, so it's only natural that Adamawa State deserves a teaching hospital.

And, it's a known fact, not alleged, that Bayelsa State is the smallest state in Nigeria, using all relevant parameters: eight LGAs, smallest land, smallest population etc.

I understand they feel entitled because of oil, but they should realise before oil, our mainstay was groundnut, cocoa and palm oil. Now that electric cars are the future, oil's importance is likely to dwindle in the next several years, and Nigeria would still have to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
BigSarah:
cheesy he almost questioned the reality of the north’s acclaimed population
swears, I didn't know the guy was this learned and yet he could not develop Bayelsa.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

She is actually right. Bayelsa is a small state but it does not mean they are lesser citizens or more of a citizen than those of Mubi. Fresh Senator Dickson is just getting use to how things are conducted in the Senate unlike the usually more youthful and loud House of Reps.
Even down south, we all know Bayelsa is small in size and population so he is not changing any fact if he spends 3 days on canoe to go round his LGA because we all know that water transportation is slow.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.
Those dessert up north are included as part of their so called big state. Why not include Bayelsa water bodies too.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by psucc(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
crossfm:
Just behaving like his name(Dickson),only the wise know how restless that tool can bep.
unfortunately, you're a product of that tool! What amaze!
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by skinny419(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Small state dat have the largest local gov't in african(souther ijaw) and what this very state bring to the nigeria table ten states from ur north cant provide it. so next time if u dont have something reasonable to say keep shut ur mouth.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Tonalphs(f): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
bayelsa is bigger than anambra, IMO, Lagos and more five states. people should stop talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by onuman: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Why not use that choked and small overrated dumb fuckkk slum called lagos.....

Lagos that is not even up to half of Esanland in Edo state

If na me be Dickson....I for wooze am slap...
If nor be say Nigeria na zee world...extra ordinary everyday......this woman never reach to sit down for that chamber...
Person way supposed dey za oza room dey shout....my husband....please help me....don't stop....

Except Nigeria, there is no modern country where military dictators from one region supervised the creation of federating units like states, and supervised a constitution to legitimize the fraud.

The northern military dictators used land mass or unverified population statistics as yardstick to proliferate 19 states in the northern region, but left an average of 8.5 states for the the two southern regions that formed Nigeria with the northern region in 1960.

That automatically shifted balance of political power absolutely to the northern region.

Since 1999, southern politicians, including the late Aliemesighan, Tinubus, the Iboris, and the Nwodos have been protesting this fraud of political structure. But the structure can’t be amended in the National Assembly because of overpopulation of the Assembly by northern legislators deriving from the too many political constituencies from the too many northern states.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by jamace(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
I'm happy Senator Dickson rose to the occasion...Unam ikot anwan. cool
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Ten06(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
I do not blame the woman, if Bayelsa State is well developed that woman will not have the moral to underate Bayelsa State
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Asour: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
bestman09:
Dickson should have given the woman a backhand. We all know how census were conducted in this country. How dare her?

You may be right. But the issue with those who counter Census figures is that they rarely bring substancial evidence to really invalidate the census.

Are census perfect ? No. But they are useful. Also Voting data (which is also not perfect) are reasonably correlated with census figures from most states.

The woman had no need to make reference to Bayelsa though.

1 Like

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by ednut1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
APC govt stopped paying it since 2015
lies
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by UGBE634: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
optimus106:

bayelsa is bigger than lagos state.
It's actually bigger than Lagos and ekiti state combined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Jamesbally: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Typicool8:
It's not the fault of the stupid senator
I blame bayelsa people for allowing govt to use their oil money to develop the North

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by meditator(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
nsiba:
Meet your ur President come 2023

He's a reputable candidate but its a waste of time supporting or canvassing for him. In a free and fair election, he can't win his own local government if he's not contesting under the two major Pol Parties.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Well it is a small state because you fvck face milk it dry and there’s nothing to show of it.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Olalite1: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Bayelsa is not a small state. It is the distance you have covered in bayelsa state that makes you think it is small. Explore other parts of the state except the capital before concluding.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by IMASTEX: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
BigSarah:
cheesy he almost questioned the reality of the north’s acclaimed population
He did questioned it but the SP quickly shove it because he is also a benefactor of the corruption. Though it is obvious that the census was a scam, Nigeria can only know her true population when the state start generating their own resources and paying royalty to the FG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IBB Calls For Jihad Against Boko Haram - Bbc Hausa / Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time / Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.