Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts (28944 Views)

Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport / SURPRISE! Ihedioha Appoints Non-indigene As Imo SSG, Seriake Dickson Reacts / Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Akaujaa(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
Bayelsa, the small state with massive federal allocation and nothing to show. The state is one that has remained stagnant since Duoye Diri became governor. No single good news coming from there. The governor is just silently looting and settling his campaign fund debts, doing the bidding of his predecessors while the state and her people suffer. Nobody even the media is beaming their searchlight on the state.

1 Like

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by spacechuks(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
It is an insult for her to make reference to Bayelsa state , she is biting the fingers that currently feeds her,

This shows you how they disparage states in the south, the rubber stamped Senate president was swift to counter the ijaw senator,

What is her state bringing to the federal account, she should take that bill to her state house of assembly to bother her state governor,

Southerners, who shall deliver us from the claws of these northern enemies?
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
skinny419:
Small state dat have the largest local gov't in african(souther ijaw) and what this very state bring to the nigeria table ten states from ur north cant provide it. so next time if u dont have something reasonable to say keep shut ur mouth.

Continue ranting....trash
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

I bet you have not travelled out of ur shithole state to Bayelsa. 70% of Bayelsa land mass is water.
Still small
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Those dessert up north are included as part of their so called big state. Why not include Bayelsa water bodies too.
That's not how it works nah. If it is so it means Lagos is bigger than the whole of SE then cheesy
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by snowball11(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
greymiles:

Is it only Bayelsa oil money, it’s the whole biafran oil including imo and Abia

Them dey count animals wey get horn dis one dey mention Snail! undecided
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by djperoski2010(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
BigSarah:
cheesy he almost questioned the reality of the north’s acclaimed population

He did actually question it
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Chucks234: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
greymiles:

Is it only Bayelsa oil money, it’s the whole biafran oil including imo and Abia

How much oil is been drilled from these two biafran states you mentioned? Just so you know Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom & Bayelsa are not biafran states.

1 Like

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by GEEBITE: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
But it is bigger than Lagos and Ekiti states and those two states have FMC.If you combine Bayelsa landmass and its body of waters,it is bigger than Rivers state. Not to talk of Imo and Abia states.
Vaughanlanrewaj:

She is actually right. Bayelsa is a small state but it does not mean they are lesser citizens or more of a citizen than those of Mubi. Fresh Senator Dickson is just getting use to how things are conducted in the Senate unlike the usually more youthful and loud House of Reps.
Even down south, we all know Bayelsa is small in size and population so he is not changing any fact if he spends 3 days on canoe to go round his LGA because we all know that water transportation is slow.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Oldmansense(m): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
don't repeat that nonesense again. we travel around bayelsa for 5hrs yet we find it difficult to reach our destination. even inside bayelsa we pay 9500 transportation fare
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by garfield1: 12:17am On Mar 24, 2021
maestroferddi:
This Lawan has to be the dumbest Senate President in the history of Nigeria....

He is the best
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by garfield1: 12:18am On Mar 24, 2021
onuman:
There should have been equal number of states for the three regions that formed Nigeria in 1960.

Impossible
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by DedeNkem: 3:42am On Mar 24, 2021
bestman09:
Dickson should have given the woman a backhand. We all know how census were conducted in this country. How dare her?

To make your point, you don't need to indicate you physically abuse women!
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by OyinO: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
But bayelsa is a small state

Noooooo!!! You have a small brain. All that northern landmass is full of small small ungwan village settlements and a few average towns except like very big cities like Kano, Kaduna, etc. The big northern landmass on the map of Nigeria doesn't mean the northern states have bigger populations than the southern states. Lagos is a typical example. 1966 Population Census was the product of British fraud after Britain fulfilled its promise to cecede power to the north for allowing a successful amalgamation and colonial plundering of our resources.

Small state in population but feeding your useless big States that contribute virtually nothing to the Federal Revenue base. A small boy may be doing well and better than a wasted old man in the extended family. So forget about the size but focus on the value-added status.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by OyinO: 7:25am On Mar 24, 2021
Seriake made me proud for once. He placed her where she rightly belongs. Next time she will learn to tread carefully. This is what the North has been using all these donkey years to cheat and plunder the South. This was the fraud the various northern and Southwestern MILITARY HEADS OF STATE and their dictatorial regimes used to create States for their regions citing the fraudulent 1966 Census figures. Today, due to these arrangements and oppressive structuring, the QUOTA SYSTEM benefits the North. This is why without restructuring, Nigeria will break into pieces whether anybody likes it or yes! Yes! That's the inevitable reality, just a matter of time.
In NDA and Depot NA, you see Northern, Western and Eastern States dominate because of the WaZoBia arrangements and connection. That's why I don't pity Southeast and Yoruba Nation for what they are passing through today because they were once partners in crime until the arrangements and structures stopped favouring and benefitting them.
You'll see just few persons from Bayelsa and Rivers State because they group States and landmass big enough to be the same size with southern Ghana as a single state. Why haven't they created more LGAs in BY State instead of the present 8? Some LGAs in the North are 10 times smaller than one single town in Sagbama, YELGA, Ekeremor, Kolokuma/Opukuma, Southern Ijo, and Ogbia LGAs. Nansense an ingredient of a failed state awaiting total collapse.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Owologbo(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2021
Typicool8:
It's not the fault of the stupid senator
I blame bayelsa people for allowing govt to use their oil money to develop the North
you no get sense aswear.
You count goat goat and cows as human beings in the North and stupid northern senator dare compare goats and cows figure in her state with real human being in Bayelsa state.
Why not sponsor her bill without bringing real human population to her animal population?
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Okoroawusa: 7:30am On Mar 24, 2021
Bayelsa is a small state na abuse?

It's a small state nah!!
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
That's not how it works nah. If it is so it means Lagos is bigger than the whole of SE then cheesy
That is what they used in cheating us. imagine Kano being more populated than Lagos?
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2021
OyinO:

Noooooo!!! You have a small brain. All that northern landmass is full of small small ungwan village settlements and a few average towns except like very big cities like Kano, Kaduna, etc. The big northern landmass on the map of Nigeria doesn't mean the northern states have bigger populations than the southern states. Lagos is a typical example. 1966 Population Census was the product of British fraud after Britain fulfilled its promise to cecede power to the north for allowing a successful amalgamation and colonial plundering of our resources.

Small state in population but feeding your useless big States that contribute virtually nothing to the Federal Revenue base. A small boy may be doing well and better than a wasted old man in the extended family. So forget about the size but focus on the value-added status.

That doesn't change the fact that bayelsa is a small state.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by OyinO: 7:54am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

That doesn't change the fact that bayelsa is a small state.

Yeah, I agree just as it doesn't change the fact that you have a small brain by relying on false 1966 Population Census figures. Land size doesn't determine persons per square kilometres.
And before I go, you should stop bearing and impersonating Julius Malema because that man is the most intelligent African alive in our time.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Owologbo(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2021
Slurity:
while the north using their food to feed the south
So the food supply you blocked from coming to the South didn't teach you that you are not feeding anybody?
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2021
OyinO:

Yeah, I agree just as it doesn't change the fact that you have a small brain by relying on false 1966 Population Census figures. Land size doesn't determine persons per square kilometres.
And before I go, you should stop bearing and impersonating Julius Malema because that man is the most intelligent African alive in our time.

Malema is an intelligent man that's why I am upright also.

I wonder why you are eating up your flesh on bayelsa issue....

Bayelsa all and sundry knows is a small state...very small..

You can't make it big by noise making because till tomorrow it is a very small state.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by OyinO: 8:07am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Malema is an intelligent man that's why I am upright also.

I wonder why you are eating up your flesh on bayelsa issue....

Bayelsa all and sundry knows is a small state...very small..

You can't make it big by noise making because till tomorrow it is a very small state.

Okay, can you tell me why Bayelsa is a small State? And which one is a Big State and why? Thanks!
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2021
OyinO:

Okay, can you tell me why Bayelsa is a small State? And which one is a Big State and why? Thanks!

What is the population of Bayelsa?

How many local government?

What is the voting strength?

Seriously I don't like discussing issues involving all these bayelsa or rivers state but if you see truth say it as it is..

The state is small , population wise.

What then are you arguing?
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by ezigr8(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2021
Truth be told Bayelsa is a small state in terms of land mass and population so why the fuss
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by OyinO: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What is the population of Bayelsa?

How many local government?

What is the voting strength?

Seriously I don't like discussing issues involving all these bayelsa or rivers state but if you see truth say it as it is..

The state is small , population wise.

What then are you arguing?

Okay, take it easy. We are all here to learn. Maybe I can learn from you. But you have not told me what I wanted to hear from you but to keep asking me questions when I require answers.
How did you know BY State is a small State? Who created the 8 LGAs for the State? Who created the 36 States for Nizooria?
BY State was a compensation from Sani Abacha for the brutal extrajudicial execution of the Ogoni 9 including Ken Saro-Wiwa. Have you been to Bayelsa State? Do you know most States in the North are smaller than BY State but with higher numbers of LGAs? So was it the Bayelsa people who created the LGAs for their State? And how did you know the population of Bayelsa State? Through which population census figures? A people can decide not to vote because successive governments continue to impoverish and deprive them of their birthrights. Hence the low voting turnout recorded.
How many LGAs does Kano have? Do you think they are up to one LGA such as Southern Ijaw in Bayelsa State? If Southern Ijaw territory and population was to be in Kano, it would've witnessed the subdivision and creation of another 4 LGAs inside it. You see useless structures of statesmanship and military democracy that requires urgent restructuring in the face of imminent collapse, you are talking about small States when you don't have factual and reliable population census statistics.

1 Like

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 24, 2021
OyinO:

Okay, take it easy. We are all here to learn. Maybe I can learn from you. But you have not told me what I wanted to hear from you but to keep asking me questions when I require answers.
How did you know BY State is a small State? Who created the 8 LGAs for the State? Who created the 36 States for Nizooria?
BY State was a compensation from Sani Abacha for the brutal extrajudicial execution of the Ogoni 9 including Ken Saro-Wiwa. Have you been to Bayelsa State? Do you know most States in the North are smaller than BY State but with higher numbers of LGAs? So was it the Bayelsa people who created the LGAs for their State? And how did you know the population of Bayelsa State? Through which population census figures? A people can decide not to vote because successive governments continue to impoverish and deprive them of their birthrights. Hence the low voting turnout recorded.
How many LGAs does Kano have? Do you think they are up to one LGA such as Southern Ijaw in Bayelsa State? If Southern Ijaw territory and population was to be in Kano, it would've witnessed the subdivision and creation of another 4 LGAs inside it. You see useless structures of statesmanship and military democracy that requires urgent restructuring in the face of imminent collapse, you are talking about small States when you don't have factual and reliable population census statistics.

What is really your grouse?

Is it that the senator referred to bayelsa as a small state or that Nigeria is not well structured?

You are just been unnecessarily angry to certain facts that have been on ground for years. Everyone getting angry unnecessarily in this country?

What exactly is your grouse....Is it the senators statement or the Nigerian structure or is it for the restructure or break up of Nigeria?

At least there must be reason to all these and you must at same time propose a viable solution (permanently) which will be sustainable.

Leave Kano and the rest, where you sleeping when all the figured was handed down? or do you suddenly realize there was a mistake?
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by OyinO: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What is really your grouse?

Is it that the senator referred to bayelsa as a small state or that Nigeria is not well structured?

You are just been unnecessarily angry to certain facts that have been on ground for years. Everyone getting angry unnecessarily in this country?

What exactly is your grouse....Is it the senators statement or the Nigerian structure or is it for the restructure or break up of Nigeria?

At least there must be reason to all these and you must at same time propose a viable solution (permanently) which will be sustainable.

Leave Kano and the rest, where you sleeping when all the figured was handed down? or do you suddenly realize there was a mistake?

It's now clear you have nothing to offer than empty submissions to maintain the status quo. But next time, don't say what you don't know.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2021
OyinO:

It's now clear you have nothing to offer than empty submissions to maintain the status quo. But next time, don't say what you don't know.

I just made your long submission worthless.

The senator just compared what has been known for a long time.

There shouldn't be any offence about that. Every tom, dick and Harry in this country knows bayelsa is a very small state..

Senator Binani is simply equating what has been existing.

Though it won't change because you are angry over that. The state is small.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by OyinO: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I just made your long submission worthless.

The senator just compared what has been known for a long time.

There shouldn't be any offence about that. Every tom, dick and Harry in this country knows bayelsa is a very small state..

Senator Binani is simply equating what has been existing.

Though it won't change because you are angry over that. The state is small.

Enjoy yourself. Fake Julius Malema with no resemblance of the original Julius Malema who stand for the oppressed in defense of human rights and justice. Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace / Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" / NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.