Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts (28949 Views)

Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport / SURPRISE! Ihedioha Appoints Non-indigene As Imo SSG, Seriake Dickson Reacts / Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2021
OyinO:

Enjoy yourself. Fake Julius Malema with no resemblance of the original Julius Malema who stand for the oppressed in defense of human rights and justice. Shame!

Shame Indeed.

Well sorry about that, Also you might have a good point that is true and valid but I will never support that as far as Bayelsa or Rivers state is concerned.

I rather pitch my support and understanding with north than any view coming from these states....not worth it.

So In essence I am comfortable with senator Binani point of view than yours....Hers to a large extent is static and stable while yours is weak and can change tune any moment.

So hold your shame... Malema remains an upright man.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by OyinO: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Shame Indeed.

Well sorry about that, Also you might have a good point that is true and valid but I will never support that as far as Bayelsa or Rivers state is concerned.

I rather pitch my support and understanding with north than any view coming from these states....not worth it.

So In essence I am comfortable with senator Binani point of view than yours....Hers to a large extent is static and stable while yours is weak and can change tune any moment.

So hold your shame... Malema remains an upright man.

because hers is entrenched in the colonial, political and military fraud of Nigeria? Why didn't the Senate President allow Senator Seriake to do justice to the subject matter? Why did he cut him short? Their useless structures of fraud would've been exposed in broad daylight. I don't expect you to take sides with me or to support my valid submission. Malema is very much different from you fake impostor of Malema. I love Malema but you are a disgrace to the name Malema.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by SweetVibe: 10:54am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I just made your long submission worthless.

The senator just compared what has been known for a long time.

There shouldn't be any offence about that. Every tom, dick and Harry in this country knows bayelsa is a very small state..

Senator Binani is simply equating what has been existing.

Though it won't change because you are angry over that. The state is small.
You are too emotional like a woman.

Bayelsa is bigger than Lagos, Ekiti, Rivers, Osun, Enugu, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and FCT in terms of land mass.

Bayelsa, oil capacity and allocation is among the top 3, Bayelsa oil resources feeds your hungry state and community.
So how is it a small state?
For ur information am from Benue state
OyinO please ignore the guy, he is an emotional tribalist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by OyinO: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2021
SweetVibe:

Bayelsa is bigger than Lagos, Ekiti, Rivers, Osun, Enugu, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and FCT in terms of land mass.

Bayelsa, oil capacity and allocation is among the top 3, Bayelsa oil resources feeds your hungry state and community.

Kudos Brother. I respect you 100%.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2021
OyinO:

because hers is entrenched in the colonial, political and military fraud of Nigeria? Why didn't the Senate President allow Senator Seriake to do justice to the subject matter? Why did he cut him short? Their useless structures of fraud would've been exposed in broad daylight. I don't expect you to take sides with me or to support my valid submission. Malema is very much different from you fake impostor of Malema. I love Malema but you are a disgrace to the name Malema.

Imagine?

Why will the senate president allow someone that is questioning the sovereignty and validity of data's in Nigeria?

Moreover , Dickson response was totally out of context and the reason he was called to order.

Between Dickson and senator Binani who is more right? of course Binani is right.

She was speaking with data's on ground while dickson is just kicking with no facts as you are currently doing.

if really dickson has a case he should channel it to the appropriate commission and that's why Senate president cut him short...

Don't allow emotions to ride you. Senator Binani is absolutely right pls.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2021
SweetVibe:

The least person to be controlled by emotions is me. Who asked you were you are from or where you are going?

Very pathetic. I don't need any explanation of where I am from to know who is right or wrong young man..

The constitution been run in this country states that all resources belongs to FG and even at that this wasn't the basis of argument in senate.

So you go back and read again rather than telling us where you are from. What are we going to do with it that u are from Benue state?
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by OyinO: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Imagine?

Why will the senate president allow someone that is questioning the sovereignty and validity of data's in Nigeria?

Moreover , Dickson response was totally out of context and the reason he was called to order.

Between Dickson and senator Binani who is more right? of course Binani is right.

She was speaking with data's on ground while dickson is just kicking with no facts as you are currently doing.

if really dickson has a case he should channel it to the appropriate commission and that's why Senate president cut him short...

haaaahaaaahaa!!! Sovereignty and validity of cooked up outdated fake data of 1966 Population Census figures where northern cattle and stones were counted as humans? Validation of fraud that is crumbling before their very eyes. Nansense an ingredient of invalidity.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by OyinO: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The least person to be controlled by emotions is me. Who asked you were you are from or where you are going?

Very pathetic. I don't need any explanation of where I am from to know who is right or wrong young man..

The constitution been run in this country states that all resources belongs to FG and even at that this wasn't the basis of argument in senate.

So you go back and read again rather than telling us where you are from. What are we going to do with it that u are from Benue state?

Fake Julius Malema supporting negative political structures and trends of Naija politricks. The real Julius Malema stands out. Pls kindly edit and change that Julius Malema of a name to Adolf Hitler.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by SweetVibe: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

little smart kid, you skip the fact I gave you.
Now answer me HOW IS BAYELSA A SMALL STATE

I hardly argue here, but I know how to disarm emotional people like you.
HOW IS BAYELSA A SMALL STATE?
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Ikinternational: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Still far bigger than erosion land of Anambra cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pains...
Shitty ass state.

Remove that state from Nigeria nobody will notice.

Sorry but that's your reality
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2021
OyinO:

Fake Julius Malema supporting negative political structures and trends of Naija politricks. The real Julius Malema stands out. Pls kindly edit and change that Julius Malema of a name to Adolf Hitler.

Stop calling me fake Julius Malema.

Because I refused to buy into your skewed analysis , you then resort to calling me fake Malema and even Hitler.

Who is the Hitler here if not you trying by all means to push your agenda above a sovereign Nation.

I am JuliusMalema not fake.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2021
OyinO:

haaaahaaaahaa!!! Sovereignty and validity of cooked up outdated fake data of 1966 Population Census figures where northern cattle and stones were counted as humans? Validation of fraud that is crumbling before their very eyes. Nansense an ingredient of invalidity.

Crumbling where?

Where you there? Where you born then?

How did you knew that the data was cooked up?

1966 census and 2006 census data...

Adamawa State 3,178,950

Bayelsa State 1,704,515

Difference over 1.5 million
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by SweetVibe: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Because I refused to buy into your skewed analysis , you then resort to calling me fake Malema and even Hitler.

Who is the Hitler here if not you trying by all means to push your agenda above a sovereign Nation.

Why are you running away from my earlier question
HOW IS BAYELSA A SMALL STATE
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2021
SweetVibe:

Why are you running away from my earlier question
HOW IS BAYELSA A SMALL STATE

Because it is like moving round the circle. The question has been answered many times.

So why the back and forth again
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by SweetVibe: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Because it is like moving round the circle. The question has been answered many times.

So why the back and forth again
You force me to comment on this thread, now you cant even stand me because I have disarm you.

if you are man enough come and answer my question.
OyinO the guy is afraid to answer me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2021
SweetVibe:

You force me to comment on this thread, now you cant even stand me because I have disarm you.

if you are man enough come and answer my question.
OyinO the guy is afraid to answer me.

Why not kindly read past submissions and get relieved than try to swing the pendulum all over again?

Not healthy.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by SweetVibe: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Why not kindly read past submissions and get relieved than try to swing the pendulum all over again?

Not healthy.
you see why its good for a man to be logically and rational, it helps you to reason without sentiment and think in a higher pitch.

You where too blinded by emotions, tribe, religion and sentiment to see how the female senator was wrong. you jumped in to supppport her due to sentiment. Now answer my question
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2021
SweetVibe:

you see why its good for a man to be logically and rational, it helps you to reason without sentiment and think in a higher pitch.

You where too blinded by emotions, tribe, religion and sentiment to see how the female senator was wrong. you jumped in to supppport her due to sentiment. Now answer my question

Are you this intellectually down?
What do you mean by logicality...young man.. Laughing.

What is logical is not always practical, What is practical is not always right, What is right is not always ethical, What is ethical is not always desired, What is desired takes us back to what is not always logical...

So say something else pls.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by SweetVibe: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Are you this intellectually down?
What do you mean by logicality...young man.. Laughing.

What is logical is not always practical, What is practical is not always right, What is right is not always ethical, What is ethical is not always desired, What is desired takes us back to what is not always logical...

So say something else pls.
Oga, HOW IS BAYELSA A SMALL STATE?
OyinO the guy is still running to answer my simple question

1 Like

Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2021
SweetVibe:
Oga, HOW IS BAYELSA A SMALL STATE? OyinO the guy is still running to answer my simple question
I don't know why you keep calling OyinO of a guy.
He has learnt the truth and decided to be calm.
So let him be.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by SweetVibe: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I don't know why you keep calling OyinO of a guy.

He has learnt the truth and decided to be calm.

So let him be.
You lost…End of discussion.
you can now go back to your other tribal bashing post. am done with you loser.
GOOD BYE
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Gireiboy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
onuman:

Except Nigeria, there is no modern country where military dictators from one region supervised the creation of federating units like states, and supervised a constitution to legitimize the fraud.

The northern military dictators used land mass or unverified population statistics as yardstick to proliferate 19 states in the northern region, but left an average of 8.5 states for the the two southern regions that formed Nigeria with the northern region in 1960.

That automatically shifted balance of political power absolutely to the northern region.

Since 1999, southern politicians, including the late Aliemesighan, Tinubus, the Iboris, and the Nwodos have been protesting this fraud of political structure. But the structure can’t be amended in the National Assembly because of overpopulation of the Assembly by northern legislators deriving from the too many political constituencies from the too many northern states.
Hahahahaha!!! dumb southerners, emotional fools! so, you guys have forgotten that a southerner; Olusegun Obasanjo was the president then, when the last Census (2006)was carried out. You idiots have no shame.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Slurity(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Owologbo:

So the food supply you blocked from coming to the South didn't teach you that you are not feeding anybody?
time shall tell. I am from the south like you but I am not blind to the facts like you. how many of bean, rice, yam, onion, pepper, tomatoes do we plant here in the south? The blocking did not last more than few weeks and that is why the impact is not so much loud. The truth is, all of us are rely on each other
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by Owologbo(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Slurity:
time shall tell. I am from the south like you but I am not blind to the facts like you. how many of bean, rice, yam, onion, pepper, tomatoes do we plant here in the south? The blocking did not last more than few weeks and that is why the impact is not so much loud. The truth is, all of us are rely on each other
Ask me again when the north stop sending their herdsmen to the South so as to destroy our farms.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by OyinO: 5:17am On Mar 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Crumbling where?

Where you there? Where you born then?

How did you knew that the data was cooked up?

1966 census and 2006 census data...

Adamawa State 3,178,950

Bayelsa State 1,704,515

Difference over 1.5 million

Quoting fake Census figures for which even the British collaborators who connived to cook up these lies have confessed doesn't make sense.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by OyinO: 5:19am On Mar 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Enjoy yourself but I maintain my stance and stand.
Re: Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts by OyinO: 5:25am On Mar 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Imagine?

What you're calling data doesn't make sense because it doesn't count except in a con3 that practices military democracy. Small State feeding a big state which opens her big mouth to call her feeder a small State is an act of ungratefulness and callousness. And you not able to state why Bayelsa is a small State is celebrated ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah / Bode George: Justice Ayo Salami Unfit To Head Panel Investigating Magu / The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.