Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience (12649 Views)

Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? / Video: Obasanjo Went To Toilet 5 Times In 2 Hours – Ex Governor / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Victoria938(f): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Obasanjo did not go to prison for stealing
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Jostoman: 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
lonecatt:
Imagine orji kalu comparing himself to joseph
he thought Nigerians will fall for the script they are acting for us that time to gain sympathy for him before 2023.
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by olmoRoc: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
OBJ didn't go to prison for fraud or looting of the treasury, so you're not the same. And he didn't join the ruling party so the criminal case could be swept under the carpet. You're a convicted felon on borrowed freedom.
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by JohnSin97: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kuje alumni feeling funky.....
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Oshokalo: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
I no even blame this man at all,na the fools who still want to vote him as president
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by zoedew: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lacks shame, decorum and worthy manners! Why did Obasanjo go to jail? He is yet to have his Halliburton term though!
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by AnanseK(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
But you went to prison for stealing. Obasanjo went for political reasons
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by OperationcowLeg: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
:
Godfullsam:

It's almost the same reason na. Obj went to prison for attacking abacha while Uzor Kalu went to prison for attacking Abia state money.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by alienspy101: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
OUK is a better devil compared to Abaribe and the present Governor.
The roads to Abaribe's village is in a terrible condition till date but the whole of Abia North felt the impact of OUK during his Governorship era and till this day as a senator he have embarked on many rural road constructions (2 in my village).

Summary: all of them na same people, fighting for there selfish interest, enemies in news papers and social media but real good friends in real life.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Chucks234: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Xscape1993:
Is going to prison now an achievement in Nigeria? What a great country rule by unfortunate people!

Black american rappers brag about going to prison in their songs so please stop making it seem Nigeria is a peculiar case. Mandela sef go prison
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by garfield1: 12:58am On Mar 24, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/kalu-replies-ikpeazu-abaribe/

Fergie001, ouk finished everything in the last two paragraphs.I'll save this post forever.he really spoke my mind
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by fergie001: 1:07am On Mar 24, 2021
garfield1:

OUK finished everything in the last two paragraphs.I'll save this post forever.he really spoke my mind
He said some truth there but that road project isn't from the FG.

It is counterpart funding..W/Bank and State Govt. He was in prison then he didn't know.

Abuja don't help Abia that is what suffocates the State the more. The Fed Poly, Aba bill has crossed 2nd reading and yet nothing but Buhari has been doing Bonanza with Fed Polys....yet nothing for Abia.

Abia is the only State in Southern Nigeria with only one Federal higher Institution, yet we have reps, Senators etc.

The people there simply do nothing. When they were in the PDP, it was the exact same thing.
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 24, 2021
See punchline.

But the first village in Abia with motorable roads should be Igbere Kalu's village.

He is way ahead of other politicians in Abia.

If all these are true, Abia leaders are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by WorldAmbassador: 3:47am On Mar 24, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/kalu-replies-ikpeazu-abaribe/

Obasanjo went to prison for allegedly 'treason', you, Mr. Orji Kalu went to prison for fraud allegations.
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by ezeegolimited30(m): 5:24am On Mar 24, 2021
ABARIBE WILL NOT ONLY GOTO PRISON BUT JAIL TERMS AWAITS HIM AFTERMATH! VERY STUPID POLITICIAN. HIS ROLE IN RELEASING THAT ALBINO CALLED KANU MADE ME HATE HIM. NOW SEE WHAT SOUTH EAST HAS TURNED INTO

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by silifat11(m): 6:26am On Mar 24, 2021
So, imprisonment is now something to be proud of. Moreover, Obasanjo imprisonment is different to your own Oga ade
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by fujirice: 6:33am On Mar 24, 2021
Is it only Obasanjo? Buhari and Mandela nko? The main question is, what did they go to prison for?
Shameless people
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by fujirice: 6:34am On Mar 24, 2021
ezeegolimited30:
ABARIBE WILL NOT ONLY GOTO PRISON BUT JAIL TERMS AWAITS HIM AFTERMATH! VERY STUPID POLITICIAN. HIS ROLE IN RELEASING THAT ALBINO CALLED KANU MADE ME HATE HIM. NOW SEE WHAT SOUTH EAST HAS TURNED INTO
Please tell us, what has the East turned into that it was not before?
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by TemmyT002(m): 6:36am On Mar 24, 2021
This man is funny. This man is a funny man.
Obasanjo was jailed by a military regime because he didn't support them. You were jailed for stealing and then released early and you are proud.
This Nigeria sha.
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Onuoha1234(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
The difference is clear. Obasanjo was framed by evil You were sent to prison for stealing by SLOK and their accomplishes, The Seprome Court ordered your retrial and the matter is yet to be decided. We wait to see what will happen.
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by osusuallstars: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
See comparison
A looter Vs a political activist
Orji uzor can build kwankwam road but all na wait and take
The first rain always washes off all ashpalt and all back to square one
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by garfield1: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
osusuallstars:
See comparison
A looter Vs a political activist
Orji uzor can build kwankwam road but all na wait and take
The first rain always washes off all ashpalt and all back to square one

Which one has abaribe done
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by garfield1: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
See punchline.

But the first village in Abia with motorable roads should be Igbere Kalu's village.

He is way ahead of other politicians in Abia.

If all these are true, Abia leaders are shameless.

Gbam.mist igbos like raccoon and fahdiga won't see this
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Kaymansion(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Your case is different Oga.. yours is stealing
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by hucknall: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thrash upon Thrash [s]
post=100145690:

Joseph went to Prison for doing what was right, he was sent to prison for refusing to sleep with a man's wife, he had to run out of the house leaving his jacket behind, before he was framed by the prostitute call housewife for attempted rape!

But you were sent to prison for stealing BILLIONS!!

Just imagine how this criminal and looter just turned our Holy Bible upside down! shocked

Modafoking and shameless ex-convict!!!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Decry Regular Road Crashes By Clubgoers / Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent / The Exorbitant Electricity Bill In Rural Areas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.