Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

You Can Sell More Cars On Whatsapp Using This Free Tool - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Can Sell More Cars On Whatsapp Using This Free Tool (386 Views)

Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Sell More Cars On Whatsapp Using This Free Tool by 10mobile: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
I have been looking for easier ways to sell cars in Nigeria. I found one here on NL and I am sharing with others who may need it.

The tool is called WasapOrder. It is a Whatsapp based marketplace where all sorts of things from cars to wine to ebooks are sold.

You can create a shop for free, brand it with custom photos (static or slides) or video, and stock it with your products.

For me, the most attractive part of WasapOrder is that you are directly connected to your prospects on Whatsapp.

See more details on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6472362/sell-1000s-whatsapp-users-free

I hope it helps. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: You Can Sell More Cars On Whatsapp Using This Free Tool by Emmy000seun(m): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
How can someone get the tools bro?
10mobile:
I have been looking for easier ways to sell cars in Nigeria. I found one here on NL and I am sharing with others who may need it.

The tool is called WasapOrder. It is a Whatsapp based marketplace where all sorts of things from cars to wine to ebooks are sold.

You can create a shop for free, brand it with custom photos (static or slides) or video, and stock it with your products.

For me, the most attractive part of WasapOrder is that you are directly connected to your prospects on Whatsapp.

See more details on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6472362/sell-1000s-whatsapp-users-free

I hope it helps. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Bid LIVE On Copart And SHIP To Nigeria - Copart Official Broker - Cars From USA / Bid LIVE On Copart And SHIP To Nigeria - Copart Official Broker - Cars From USA / Affordable Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.