Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) - Business To Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) (33552 Views)

How to Produce Lubricants, Printing Inks, Soaps And Detergents In Nigeria / Guide And Opportunities In Agro Export Business In Nigeria / I Buy All Gift Cards, All Denominations @ Best Rate Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Price of beans keeps coming down
Price updates next!!!
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Small brown beans(sugar beans)
now 36k per BAG

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moimoi/Akara beans, 36k per BAG

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Oloka beans now 39k per BAG

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2022
Dear you,

Thank you very much for standing firmly with us.

You're an invaluable part of the journey and we will not relent as we strive to expand our reaches and service delivery in the most effective way possible to you.

Keep choosing *MaureenHD Enterprises* as your One Stop Agro commodities.

We wish you certainly more than the best in all endeavours ahead.

Happy new month kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2022
*Customers update*

Henceforth our packaging will come in different angles.

Incase you see double sack or extra leather doubled to your beans, don't panic.

It's just to avoid loss, that's why we are introducing this to you all so as to maintain our customers.

This is to curb carelessness of logistics and prevent rain from penetrating your goods.

Here to serve you better

MaureenHD Enterprises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by Success2021(f): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
maureensylvia:
Good morning everyone

Soya meal is now available

#340k per tonne

Yes you can pay when it gets to your destination

Payment on delivery strictly for Soyameal

#Maureenhd
Hello ma can i work as an agent to bring buyer of Soya meal to your company?
Thanks alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2022
Success2021:

Hello ma can i work as an agent to bring buyer of Soya meal to your company?
Thanks alot

Good morning ma'am
Sure you can
You're entitled to commission
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2022
*ATTENTION*

Dear south east customers,

As you all know, we're presently in rainy season.

This affects the road and sometimes leads to flooding as we're currently experiencing at LOKOJA

Currently, trucks and buses are stucked in lokoja due to flooding and this caused a slight delay in delivery.

I implore you all to exercise patience pending when it's rectified.

Will update you all once the road is clear

Thanks for doing business with us cool

*MaureenHD*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by vanvickie(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2022
Market Prices Of Grains (white Maize, Yellow Maize & Beans) In Kaduna (lere Lga) -

Prices as of today:-

OLD WHITE MAIZE= 18K PER 100KG BAG

OLD WHITE MAIZE = 180K PER TONNE

NEW WHITE MAIZE= 15K PER 100KG BAG

NEW PADDY RICE= 18K PER 50KG BAG.

NEW PADDY RICE= 275K PER TONNE

PLEASE NOTE:
* We buy directly from farmers either in their farms, from their warehouses or from the village market.

* These grains are bought and transported in trucks from LERE LGA to Kano and other cities to be sold at higher PRICES (HENCE WHY WE GET THE AT LOWER PRICES HERE).

* We can arrange for logistics to transport the goods to any part of Nigeria for you at your own cost or you can arrange for your own logistics.

* Prices will be updated regularly as per market realities.

* To contact me or discuss business, you can reach me on 070 one five five five 8739 or send a mail to vanvicky1@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
vanvickie:
Market Prices Of Grains (white Maize, Yellow Maize & Beans) In Kaduna (lere Lga) -

Prices as of today:-

OLD WHITE MAIZE= 18K PER 100KG BAG

OLD WHITE MAIZE = 180K PER TONNE

NEW WHITE MAIZE= 15K PER 100KG BAG

NEW PADDY RICE= 18K PER 50KG BAG.

NEW PADDY RICE= 275K PER TONNE

PLEASE NOTE:
* We buy directly from farmers either in their farms, from their warehouses or from the village market.

* These grains are bought and transported in trucks from LERE LGA to Kano and other cities to be sold at higher PRICES (HENCE WHY WE GET THE AT LOWER PRICES HERE).

* We can arrange for logistics to transport the goods to any part of Nigeria for you at your own cost or you can arrange for your own logistics.

* Prices will be updated regularly as per market realities.

* To contact me or discuss business, you can reach me on 070 one five five five 8739 or send a mail to vanvicky1@gmail.com.

Kindly delete this
Create your own thread
I won't be this nice next time
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Local popcorn
39500 per 100kg
Bag

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
*Goodnews*

With reference to the last update I made on lokoja flooding which caused a gridlock

The road is now clear for Delivery

Thanks for your patience cool
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
At a business meeting today!

All for the expansion of MaureenHD brand...
The goal is to put smile on your faces smiley

#maureenhd
#maureenhdenterprises

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2022
My video about sesame seed is on my YouTube channel
Please watch, like and subscribe to my channel

Sesame seed available
Both clean and raw

Clean sesame 995k per tonne
Raw Sesame 920k per tonne

https://youtube.com/shorts/WlZjH1FWSaI?feature=share
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2022
Glad to have gotten my Certification from Google on Digital Marketing

The online classes, tests and exams wasn't easy but it was worth it.

Sure way of improving my business

#milestoneachieved
#modernbusiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by Success2021(f): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2022
Goodmorning ma
Do you sell Soyabeans also ? Do you accept payment on deĺivery for it?
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Success2021:
Goodmorning ma
Do you sell Soyabeans also ? Do you accept payment on deĺivery for it?

Good afternoon ma'am
Yeah I sell Soyabeans

Payment is before delivery
Or pickup
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
"Gerawa rice"

Regular bag 35000

From 200 bags 34500

Trailer(600 bags) 34000

Delivery fee 1500 each bag

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Today's Business
#keepingupwithmaureen

Few years ago, I don't think I can be allowed to enter inside this type of company, not to talk of showing me around...

All I see is grace plus consistency

I made a video of it,check out my page on Facebook @maureenhd Enterprises
Instagram@maureenhdfoods

This company deals heavily on soyameal
I was here for business!

The third pic is my good friend,Abdul; I met him here on nairaland

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by ontolegit(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Greetings @maureensylvia. Please I need a bag of honey beans in lagos next week.
Keep up the good work.
Welldone.
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2022
ontolegit:
Greetings @maureensylvia. Please I need a bag of honey beans in lagos next week.
Keep up the good work.
Welldone.

Good morning sir
Honey beans 52k per bag
100kg/26 painters

Thanks I really appreciate
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2022
*MaureenHD Enterprises*

*Updates in prices*

As at 24th October 2022

Moimoi/ Akara beans 37k

(Sugar) Small brown beans 37k

Oloka beans 41k

Oloyin maiduguri 46k

Gerawa rice 34000
100 percent stone free
Non soggy

All Bags are in 100kg/ 26 painters

Except for 50kg rice

*Livestocks available too*

*Discount available for bulk purchases*
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
MaureenHD, Do you even rest at all

Me: for where
Even at night I don't

Most especially now we're in season

Photo speaks
Video on my Facebook

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
24k views shocked shocked kiss

I'm honored that you all find my thread interesting cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
50 bags of Rice done and dusted!!!
Leaving for Portharcourt cheesy

To think that this customer just chatted me up ooo via recommendation cool

Boom!!! She ordered

Three brothers
Gerawa
Optimum

Video on my Facebook profile

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dried Bambara nut is out!!!
(New one)

Bambara nut is okpa o
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2022
Yes o
I send goods too direct to Nnewi Anambra State cheesy

Sent this bags of rice to Nnewi yesterday... Got this customer of mine from YouTube

Happy weekend my people kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by DAramis: 12:53am On Nov 01, 2022
maureensylvia:
"Gerawa rice"

Regular bag 35000

From 200 bags 34500

Trailer(600 bags) 34000

Delivery fee 1500 each bag
On this, do you mean regular bag = 100kg or what?
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
DAramis:

On this, do you mean regular bag = 100kg or what?

No sir
50kg
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ended the month of October with this Rice deal cheesy

Leaving for Owerri cool

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by DAramis: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
maureensylvia:

No sir
50kg
Okay.

I will chat you up later on this, and other things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery / Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / AGO, DPK AND PMS FROM THE DEPOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.