Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) - Business To Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) (33749 Views)

How to Produce Lubricants, Printing Inks, Soaps And Detergents In Nigeria / Guide And Opportunities In Agro Export Business In Nigeria / I Buy All Gift Cards, All Denominations @ Best Rate Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
The face behind MaureenHD Enterprises
Maureensylvia
Ex miss nairaland contestant
A wife
A mother
A business woman

Doing what I'm good at

Thanks for your Patronages

Tidying goods for my customers

Videos uploaded on my Facebook page and IG @Maureenhd Enterprises

The second pic, ignore the looks, those eyes actually needs some rest... Spot my workers behind tidying beans for delivery to my customers.

It looks easy, but it's not easy absolutely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Thank you Honourable "C" for finding me worthy to supply bags of rice for your political campaign

Oh yeah, he's a Nairalander!

#maureenhdglobal!!!

Oh and no! I haven't seen him before... This deal was built on trust. I really appreciate the trust you have for my brand sir

I'm available 247 to supply rice for political campaigns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by prophetfire: 6:57am On Dec 21, 2022
maureensylvia:
Thank you Honourable "C" for finding me worthy to supply bags of rice for your political campaign

Oh yeah, he's a Nairalander!

#maureenhdglobal!!!

Oh and no! I haven't seen him before... This deal was built on trust. I really appreciate the trust you have for my brand sir

I'm available 247 to supply rice for political campaigns
So you are joining them to do vote buying? This fine girl!
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2022
prophetfire:
So you are joining them to do vote buying? This fine girl!

I'm doing business Prophet sir
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
See sweet reviews nau
Go Maureen!

Xmas giveaway is not only limited to rice

Oh yeah you can share beans too

This is beans presentation for my client Igwe Food Bank Project for his community

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2022
MERRY CHRISTMAS cool

Thank you so much to each and every one of you for your Patronages throughout this year and keeping me so busy not only in December but throughout the year kiss

Thank you for choosing my brand (MaureenHD)

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones kiss

With love from MaureenHD Enterprises kiss
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by ontolegit(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
@maureensylvia. I need a bag of oloyin Maiduguri delivered to Ilorin, kwara.please do send your account details and add me to the whatssap or telegram group. I have been following you for years. Thanks in anticipation
maureensylvia:
Moimoi/akara 39000

Patasko beans 38000

Lima Beans 55000

Oloyin maiduguri 42000

Gerawa rice 35000

Optimum rice 35000

Ashkar rice 33000

All rice are foreign standard
Happy Sunday fam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2022
ontolegit:
@maureensylvia. I need a bag of oloyin Maiduguri delivered to Ilorin, kwara.please do send your account details and add me to the whatssap or telegram group. I have been following you for years. Thanks in anticipation

Good morning sir
Ok I will
You're welcome sir
Compliment of the season
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by ontolegit(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2022
Still waiting........
Thank you.
maureensylvia:

Good morning sir
Ok I will
You're welcome sir
Compliment of the season
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
ontolegit:
Still waiting........
Thank you.

I sent you a msg to your line that ends with 98
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by ontolegit(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Seen
maureensylvia:

I sent you a msg to your line that ends with 98
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lemme Re introduce myself

My name is Maureen Onyinyechi

I'm the face behind the Brand Maureenhd Enterprises

I'm a Wife, Mother and a Business Woman

I deal on Agro commodities... They call me Agro Jagagban, I absolutely agree.

My brand is not limited to Nigeria alone

I export Agro commodities abroad

The goal is to make Maureen HD a world class brand

Pics was taken yesterday in a business meeting for Agro supply.

WATCH OUT THIS SPACE!
#maureenhdenterprises
#maureenhd

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by uchman(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2022
Goodluck Maureenhd,
I see you going to places with your business style, I am thinking of what to order from you...
God bless you and happy new year in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
uchman:
Goodluck Maureenhd,
I see you going to places with your business style, I am thinking of what to order from you...
God bless you and happy new year in advance

I bow and say Amen
Thanks very much for this powerful prophecy
I really appreciate
Let me know when you conclude on what to buy sir
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
I went through my sales book for the year 2022

All I can say is THANK YOU MY GOD,MY MAKER

MORE BLESSINGS COME 2023

TO MY CUSTOMERS
I value your trust and confidence in my brand and sincerely appreciate you!

Your commitment as my customers is much appreciated.

I look forward to serving you again come 2023

*MaureenHD Enterprises* would like to thank excellent customers like you for your support.

Thank you,thank you and Thank you.

Wishing you a prosperous New Year Ahead.

LAST POST FOR THE YEAR
Cheers

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Good evening everyone

First post of the year

I have been busy handling a big contract hence I haven't been active

Pics below: Working effortlessly this night for the growth of my brand

Thanks to you my dear Customers for trusting me

Send in your orders fam

Chat me up to add you to my business WhatsApp group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
REVIEW O'CLOCK!!!

One thing about me is I love giving updates to my customers

I like carrying them along

Testimony as seen on the screenshot posted in my business WhatsApp group by a nairalander

#maureenhd
#maureenhdenterprises
#rarenigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Good evening everyone

Business Monday

All grains are available at affordable prices

You see this PICKUP OPTION in business...

Never will I allow it again this 2023

I will rather say I "innocently" allowed a guy a nairalander) to come over to my source to come and buy beans.

Showed him where to lodge, hotel, feeding and co.

"Mistakenly" took him to my source, he went at my back and bought those grains

Mehn! I was used! I felt stupid, I felt outsmarted.!!!

Definitely it's gonna be the very last time I'll take any soul to my source.

Akwocharam aka tiere okuko aki

Lesson learnt: Business is secret indeed

Soyabeans 350k per tonne
Soyameal 310k per tonne
Tigernut big seed 46k
Tigernut small seed 33k
Sesame seed 990k per tonne (cleaned)
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Our frozen food shipping to USA is on Monday 16th January

Want to send frozen food, soup, stew and co to USA?

Joint delivery is Available
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2023
Our frozen food shipping to USA is on Monday 16th January

Want to send frozen food, soup, stew and co to USA? Joint delivery is available

#maureenhd
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by amp01(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2023
maureensylvia:
Good evening everyone

If you can provide a bank guarantee and my bank confirms it, I'll supply you a truck load of shelled Groundnut
(350 bags)
Price: 60k per bag
You pay when it gets to your destination

I'm open to negotiation
BG strictly for Groundnut
#Maureenhd

Is this offer TILL available?
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
amp01:

Is this offer TILL available?

Oh no sir
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
2 nights ago, my client called and told me his goods I shipped from Nigeria has arrived.

Offloading was done yesterday smiley

I pulled it...

Oh yeah I executed the contract

I believed in myself even when I was overwhelmed

Thanks for believing in my brand sir

MaureenHD international
This name will go places by God’s Grace

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2023
Still on my exportation business

I work day and night for the success of my brand (MaureenHD Enterprises)

While the loading was going on, I hopped on the truck to take a pic

The last pics, the chief loader asked to be in my pics

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Doorstep delivery to Canada is now available
For your Agro commodities-foodstuffs

Montreal
Toronto
Ottawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by emmaachile2(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2023
maureensylvia:
Good evening everyone

Lesson learnt: Business is secret indeed

Soyabeans 350k per tonne
Soyameal 310k per tonne
Tigernut big seed 46k
Tigernut small seed 33k
Sesame seed 990k per tonne (cleaned)

Is it available?
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
emmaachile2:

Is it available?

Yes sir, it’s available
Good evening sir
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Good evening everyone
I have been very occupied with work, I’m currently handling a big contract of Tonnes of goods

All Agro produce are available
Call or WhatsApp me let’s talk business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Loaded this full truck for a nairalander last night. Thanks sir for your patronage

Good morning fam

I remain your Agro Jagagban

#maureenhd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
*Stop using normal corn for popcorn*

*Popcorn has its own corn*

There are two different types of popcorn

Foreign popcorn
Local popcorn
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
The local popcorn preparation is not as easy as the foreign popcorn...

You have to sort and wash to become very clean for preparation.

Note that extra careful ness is needed while processing to popcorn for consumption

It doesn't rise well as foreign popcorn

Advantage: It's Cheaper;
Price Friendly

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
Foreign popcorn

Here, you don't need to sort out dirts as it's already cleaned

Infact It's stress-free
It rises well than local popcorn

Personally, I noticed the taste differs

But it's costlier than local popcorn

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery / Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / AGO, DPK AND PMS FROM THE DEPOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.