Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni (16444 Views)

Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by philipstanley(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
The heading of the news weak me, rubbish!
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by justtoodark: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
this is what apc should do....they should have a plan that no matter who is president,their will always be improvements....nigerians will see and automaticaly vote them over and over again....

wailers go wail tire....
they overdo it nigerian police and army go beat all of them up....
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by justtoodark: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
saintokwuluora:
This is not news. It's an insult and a threat to Nigerians. It does not make sense that APC that has greatly depreciated Nigeria and rendered the nation almost ungovernable would hold power for 32 years! I weep and pray for Nigeria. We need that legendaryNigerian miracle for immediate deliverance. Remember Nigeria in your prayers.

haha....you mean a threat to wailers....??

Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by themanderon: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
Our lord forbids this evil. With the way they have performed thus far there may be no nation like Nigeria existing by then.
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by eeetuk(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Main Mala Buni: "He stated: “The vision of the party is to provide a wheel that would drive the party to go beyond 6th, 7th and even 8th term of office to effectively implement the party manifesto, improve the lives of Nigerians and, to remain Nigeria’s leading political party.”

I disagree with Chairman Buni claim.
PDP party is a superior party to APC. In 2015 when APc won, it was due to president Buhari tied to northern Nigerian Muslims. Muslim communities who trusted president Buhari in 2015 are no longer supporting APC today. And come 2023, northern Nigerian states will split in favor of PDP because Buhari will not be eligible to run for president.

Besides, in spite of goodluck Jonathan defeat in 2015, PDP winning machine is still intact. From 1999 to 2015, PDP kept control of all the three branches of government. When that experience is applied in 2023, APC party will not be able to overcome it. Mark my word !

So, Chairman Buni either does not know what he is talking about or he is refusing to admit the inevitable. PDP will win in a landslide come 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
Even PDP said 50 years but we all know how it ended!
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by begge: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
I reject it 32 times in jesus name. Amen
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by witworth(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Am sure they plan to rule it self forever, but there won't be Nigeria sooner enough, so they can go and rule it afterlife.
Irrelevant and irrational so called government
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by 2nattie(m): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
GOD FORBID
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by Maobichek: 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
PenuelFarms:
Just see what APC has turned this country into in less than 6 years.

If this must happen, God please make a way for me out of this place very soon, in Jesus name. Amen.

Nigeria is in trouble oh! in Apc 6 years, a bag of cement is over 4k, can I talk about rice, fuel, dollar to Naira etc.

Chibok girls were kidnapped and the whole world protested, these days over 700 students was kidnapped and there was no protest and the kidnapping is now every month affair with huge ransom paid and no arrest.

Before APC took over, it was only boko haram but now herdsmen, bandits have followed suit. Prof Sagir said the other day that everybody should be allowed to carry gun, I believe that he wouldn't say that under PDP but accuse the government of failure to protect lives and prosperites.

if APC continue like this for the next 4 years, hell fire will be liken to our dear country. God deliver us!
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
the worst democratic govt in nigeria's history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by justtoodark: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Maobichek:

Nigeria is in trouble oh! in Apc 6 years, a bag of cement is over 4k, can I talk about rice, fuel, dollar to Naira etc.

Chibok girls were kidnapped and the whole world protested, these days over 700 students was kidnapped and there was no protest and the kidnapping is now every month affair with huge ransom paid and no arrest.

Before APC took over, it was only boko haram but now herdsmen, bandits have followed suit. Prof Sagir said the other day that everybody should be allowed to carry gun, I believe that he wouldn't say that under PDP but accuse the government of failure to protect lives and prosperites.

if APC continue like this for the next 4 years, hell fire will be liken to our dear country. God deliver us!

haha....this na progressive amnesia....

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by saintokwuluora(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
justtoodark:

haha....you mean a threat to wailers....??
Only cows don't wail for Nigeria of today.
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by mandikwilliams: 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
It was never in PDP's plan to handover power in 2015 but they did, men propose while God disposes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by justtoodark: 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
saintokwuluora:

Only cows don't wail for Nigeria of today.

wailers wail even when they are asleep....

when they wake up,they go kick their parents....
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by 6digitscomrade: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Islie:
•Gov Badaru says caretaker committee committed to holding national convention in June

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/03/23/apc-plans-to-rule-nigeria-for-32years-says-buni/
lol I was quoted out of context loading via Scandinavian waters lol
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yea, the rest will be Arewanistan after 2023. Clown!
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by Annistars: 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
PenuelFarms:
Just see what APC has turned this country into in less than 6 years.

If this must happen, God please make a way for me out of this place very soon, in Jesus name. Amen.
pls remember me in ur kindom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by nobilie: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
PDP once said "it" will rule Nigeria forever. Today, we know.
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by gurunlocker: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
It's no longer 100 years cheesy grin grin
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by BePrepared: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kukuma kill us first...
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by YaxxVille(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Haha that's what pdp said too when they were drunk in power �
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by 2gbasky22(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
Maybe they mean Northern Nigeria
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by segun18(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ara lo ma san pa e ati iwo ati APC yin papo.

I feel like slapping this ignoramus of a man.

32 years my foot.

Useless APC leader
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
Both APC and PDP plus the 32 years ruling plans, Ogun kill all of una together!

Stupid idiotic bastards!

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by sukieboy(f): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
GOFRONT:
Oh puleeeassee!!!

Not 32!!!......They plan 64years!!.

What PDP can do, APC can do better.......Even in the area of corruption, looting

Only 32 years. Make 82 please.
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by onuman: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
Na lie, once PDP fields a Fulani presidential election in 2023, all northern Nigerians shall flock to vote PDP candidate to continue with northern president.

PDP allowed north to start counting the history of political leadership of Nigeria from 1999.
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by onuman: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Raydos:
They can rule nigeria till eternity, As for we oduduwans, we're secceding very soon

Once Oduduwa Republic is declared, the north can start to rule Arewa Islamic Sharia Republic till eternity.
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by Tvoice: 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
32 small na, we still dey kamkpe , we go survive, after all we are all in dis together, una never see anything yet, no be una dey find change , make una dey flex d change dey go.
Re: APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni by berrystunn(m): 12:04am On Mar 24, 2021
Wickedness in high places

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers: Supreme Court Re-affirms Gov Fubara (PDP), Dismisses Cole's Petition / Falana Reacts To Buhari's $29.960bn Loan Plan / Health Workers Plan Showdown With FG Over Ministerial Slots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.