Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. (10706 Views)

A Nigerian Is The ONLY Combined Cardiologist And Nephrologist In The Whole World / What Is A Cardiologist? And The Best Cardiologist Near Me Is In Patna. / Help! I Need A Cardiologist Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Good evening everyone, happy last Sunday of the month, we shall see this year through in good health and happiness, none shall never lack, sick nor die by God's grace Amen. I want to thank you for your financial support, prayers, daily motivational messages, companionship ( I don't have friends here, most of them are tired of me disturbing them financially and physically, so I live alone in the house) calls and so on, I want to thank you that you never relented in your prayers, they are working for me or else I would have been died since, you are all more than my family, thank you so much I'll forever be grateful to you. Please don't relent on your gestures, I know miracles will soon happen.

I called the number the SOP doctor gave me last week Monday, Wednesday and Thursday but he said they are still looking for my case note. I'll call him to please know any way forward, I'm just tired of these drugs and time is going. I'm passing through ulcer and heartburn pains seriously now, I don't know if they are still the cause of my low PCV, I can't run, carry little loads and climb stairs easily, I'll be like fainting. I now walk like a 90years old woman if I don't want my heartbeat to beat faster and feel like the heart wants to stop working. I have spent almost all money on heart drugs, blood tonic, ulcer and heartburn drugs. I have spent much money on blood tonic, ugu, malt, milk, honey and poporo (herb), no difference, the pains are still underneath the breasts, it will pass through the middle to my deep chest ( I don't pray the pains for my enemies at all, so painful) I can't finish eating noodles of 70g or #100 Amala, I don't know why. One person from here paid for milk and ugu(10 peak and #100 ugu for 10 days) when he saw how slim I become I'm on WhatsApp video, I checked my weight on Wednesday, I have lost 7kg again. Mr B paid for my September drugs which helped me or else I would have been admitted in the hospital.

Please continue praying for me, if you have any betterment offer for my good health please let me know. I'll be willing to show up if it's not far. Thanks so much for your care, you are more than my family, God bless you all Amen

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Good evening everyone, happy new month, it shall be a month of all happiness for us all Amen. I give all the glory to God for His grace and protection over us all, thanks for all your calls, messages and so on, God bless you all, Amen. I want to say a big thank you to Mr and Mrs AJ ( I was told not to reveal their identity) they came to say hi to me on Monday morning 30th September, we all met at UCH, God bless you all, you will never know any sorrow throughout your life time, Amen. I went to the clinic on 30th September to complain about the heartburn pains, I'm still feeling dizzy sometimes. The doctor wrote some tests to me and medications. I went to collect the tests today, the PCV is 22% sad still low, I was told to continue using the drugs till when I'm through with those drugs. I'll go back on Monday to continue with the SOP since the doctors will resume on Wednesday this week.

Continue praying for me, my heart beats faster. I believe in miracles and prayers. God bless you all

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by sirkaebs: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
The blood of Jesus will speak for you, dear. I declare total healing to come upon you in Jesus' name.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2021
sirkaebs:
The blood of Jesus will speak for you, dear. I declare total healing to come upon you in Jesus' name.

Amen!!!! Thanks so much sir

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by captainking(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2021
Try to tune in to Nsppd tomorrow morning in YouTube by 7am...
It's miracle healing session... I will pray you and myself too..
Cos I have been experiencing some pressure in my left chest which I feel causes me discomfort or some sensations in my left leg or arm.
I have done ECG.. And was told my heart is very OK.. Don't know why I still feel the pressure..

I command Divine heaing for both of us..

Amen

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
captainking:
Try to tune in to Nsppd tomorrow morning in YouTube by 7am...
It's miracle healing session... I will pray you and myself too..
Cos I have been experiencing some pressure in my left chest which I feel causes me discomfort or some sensations in my left leg or arm.
I have done ECG.. And was told my heart is very OK.. Don't know why I still feel the pressure..

I command Divine heaing for both of us..

Amen

You should go for proper investigation like Echocardiogram and x-ray, thanks so much for your prayers. Amen!!!!
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by captainking(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oluolad86:

You should go for proper investigation like Echocardiogram and x-ray, thanks so much for your prayers. Amen!!!!
Thanks.. I will..

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2021
Good morning everyone, I want to say many thanks to you all. I really appreciate your prayers and kindness towards me. God bless you all. I went to the clinic yesterday SOP. I was told the doctor that will attend to me travelled out of the country for leave. I have been referred to OAUTHC Ile Ife for further evaluations. I wept like a baby yesterday night because I thought about the cost of transportation and stress, I have no choice than to accept the offer since the SOP doctor is not coming soon. I made research on OAUTHC on internet this morning, I saw they have success rate of heart treatments than UCH. They have performed opened surgeries than UCH. I have prayed to God to help and see me through. I don't know if any nairaland is there to help me with some informations since it's far from Ibadan.

The SOP doctor said if it were UCH I want to do the open-heart surgery, he would suggest I save up to #2m, but outside is more costly than UCH. The SOP doctor said I'll need to do CT scan which is more than #100000 now. I don't know where to get these outrageous amount from. I'm jobless and in debts since July, most family members ran away from me now because of my pale stature ( maybe they thought I'll die soon) I loss weight almost everyday!

My people, I'm on my knees begging, kindly come to my rescue when I start the clinic in OAUTHC again, I can't do it alone, all I have now is God and you people, I'm helpless. I'll let you know how it's going when I go to Ile Ife by Thursday morning to know when I can start the clinic.

Please all I need no is your prayers, my faith is now shaking like never before. Thanks so much and God bless you

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Eriokanmi: 8:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Oluolad86:

Good morning everyone, I want to say many thanks to you all. I really appreciate your prayers and kindness towards me. God bless you all. I went to the clinic yesterday SOP. I was told the doctor that will attend to me travelled out of the country for leave. I have been referred to OAUTHC Ile Ife for further evaluations. I wept like a baby yesterday night because I thought about the cost of transportation and stress, I have no choice than to accept the offer since the SOP doctor is not coming soon. I made research on OAUTHC on internet this morning, I saw they have success rate of heart treatments than UCH. They have performed opened surgeries than UCH. I have prayed to God to help and see me through. I don't know if any nairaland is there to help me with some informations since it's far from Ibadan.

The SOP doctor said if it were UCH I want to do the open-heart surgery, he would suggest I save up to #2m, but outside is more costly than UCH. The SOP doctor said I'll need to do CT scan which is more than #100000 now. I don't know where to get these outrageous amount from. I'm jobless and in debts since July, most family members ran away from me now because of my pale stature ( maybe they thought I'll die soon) I loss weight almost everyday!

My people, I'm on my knees begging, kindly come to my rescue when I start the clinic in OAUTHC again, I can't do it alone, all I have now is God and you people, I'm helpless. I'll let you know how it's going when I go to Ile Ife by Thursday morning to know when I can start the clinic.

Please all I need no is your prayers, my faith is now shaking like never before. Thanks so much and God bless you
I just replied to your post on the other thread this morning. In as much as I know in some cases that, surgery can correct any heart-related issues, I know someone who would heal you without collecting a farthing. His name is Jesus. People with worse situation that I know had received divine healing.

By the way, you mentioned OAUTHC in this post...the renowned cardio-thoracic surgeon who performs the open heart surgery in oauthc is my friend. His name is Dr Onakpoya. When next you visit, please ask after him. They have achieved huge success than any other health institutions in Nigeria and are probably the cheapest. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good evening everyone, how was your day? God bless you all for all your concerns and caring, God bless you all. I went to OAUTHC Ile Ife today, I was so lucky that today is their clinic day, I met the doctor, I paid for some registrations, he examined me and concluded that constritive pericarditis doesn't have any medical cure, the only solution is the open surgery. He said I should do CT scan (#68000) and other tests ( I couldn't confirm the price because I was so depressed with that #68k) to bring them in two weeks time. Which I couldn't afford for now. Please I need your help please I'm on my knees begging for Christ's sake, the surgeon said #500000 should be enough for the surgery too. Thanks and God bless you Amen

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I just replied to your post on the other thread this morning. In as much as I know in some cases that, surgery can correct any heart-related issues, I know someone who would heal you without collecting a farthing. His name is Jesus. People with worse situation that I know had received divine healing.

By the way, you mentioned OAUTHC in this post...the renowned cardio-thoracic surgeon who performs the open heart surgery in oauthc is my friend. His name is Dr Onakpoya. When next you visit, please ask after him. They have achieved huge success than any other health institutions in Nigeria and are probably the cheapest. Good luck to you.

He attended to me today, he was so friendly and calm. Sir, I need help to do the scan and the operation. I have thought many ways but I have not gotten a dime, I have spent a lot on drugs and tests, that is why he concluded on the operation. I just need help asap. Thanks so much sir
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by denigma2(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
It will be better to put your account details for anyone interested in donating towards the CT Scan and Surgery.
I wish you speedy and complete recovery.
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by VictoriaIsland(f): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
God will manifest in your life. Amen

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
denigma2:
It will be better to put your account details for anyone interested in donating towards the CT Scan and Surgery.
I wish you speedy and complete recovery.

I don't want to violate the rules so that they will not delete my account. For any help or suggestions, my email is oluolad86@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Langu: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
My sis just did a heart surgery under one NGO in conjunction with FCC Lagos. U can call so I will give u a hint so u will look out for when next one is coming. U must be lucky to do it almost free
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Langu: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
U may email me
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 4:22am On Oct 15, 2021
Langu:
My sis just did a heart surgery under one NGO in conjunction with FCC Lagos. U can call so I will give u a hint so u will look out for when next one is coming. U must be lucky to do it almost free

This is my email oluolad86@gmail.com. thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Terryreal(m): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
am really touched with all your write up and story from the beginning to the end.i pray may God almighty the great healer heals you in Jesus name. I pray very soon all your pain will turn to joy by God grace

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by esti98: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2021
Kindly put your account number out here. It is not everybody that have time to be sending mail to you, before they can help. It has been confirmed that your story is real
A little drop of water, makes an ocean.
My advice o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by shege45: 1:30am On Oct 17, 2021
sirkaebs:
give money if u get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangers Of Uncovered Roadside Food / Fight Against Stroke! / Should The Toilet Seat Be Up Or Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.