Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,804 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

She's Married But She's Stalking Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Married But She's Stalking Me (44072 Views)

My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by omegl: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
I found omegle random chat alternative is the best mobile application for every android or apple user. It provides you the best features to connect with strangers. Get to know more about it.
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by VicM6: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
IamBroke:
Okay there's this lady I met at a friend's place. She's free spirited and kind of nasty.

She's married with 3 kids but she's not living with her husband, reasons I don't know.

I believe she'd be 5 years if not more older than me but yet she calls me like I'm with her kidney...
I can't even believe the kind of stuff we do though we've not had sex but she's pushing me that way but that's one thing I don't want to do cause she's married and I'm feeling guilty.

I don't want to hurt her and I don't want to continue this stuff with her and I don't want to avoid her either.

So what do I do now?

Advise me on what to do please
you are mad already na.... u don't want to avoid her nd u re here seeking for our help..... infact u re sick upstairs
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Kayclite: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Men Listen and listen good!

Even Bible warned us seriously about going after married women. Bible described men lusting after married women after being lured by such women as a sheep heading for slaughter.

Any woman who is not comfortable in her marriage should divorce and make herself available for such acts. Do not allow yourself to be sacrificed on the altar of stupidity.

At my age I have seen a lot and will always advice you good. There is a reason some people are always lucky to escape accident scenes.

There is a reason many have died young. There is a reason some young men can hardly be killed with juju. There is still a reason some die with any small juju. Things don't happen for nothing.

A lot of spirits are present in any marriage contraction. Don't be a pawn to be played by any spirit. A word is enough for the wise.
You better listen to this quote.
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Charles4000(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You don't want to hurt her and you don't want to do stuffs with her again cos she's married. You don't want to leave her and you don't want to have sex with her.
Tell me, when you started doing stuff with her, did she strip off her marriage garments? That garment that has been preventing you from having sex with her but allows you do stuffs.
What's stuffs do you even do with her in the first place. If it's the stuffs I'm thinking, what makes you think that sex is worst that those stuffs.
I know you like what she's giving you and you want more. You Just came here to make us accomplices.
Just keep enjoying another man's wife until thunder decides your matter.
lol.. funny
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Eastcaostboy: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
IamBroke:
Okay there's this lady I met at a friend's place. She's free spirited and kind of nasty.

She's married with 3 kids but she's not living with her husband, reasons I don't know.

I believe she'd be 5 years if not more older than me but yet she calls me like I'm with her kidney...
I can't even believe the kind of stuff we do though we've not had sex but she's pushing me that way but that's one thing I don't want to do cause she's married and I'm feeling guilty.

I don't want to hurt her and I don't want to continue this stuff with her and I don't want to avoid her either.

So what do I do now?

Young, keep away from anything married women...except if your are not aware of it... As a real gangster...you mosn't lay every woman that comes your way... Be focus and trip in KESH not women....money will bring them come
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Jokkarm2: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
just continue until you increase her kids to five, that time you will advise yourself
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Josywhyte: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
You don't want to hurt her, continue stuff with her, avoid her. So which advise you want?

Help me ask amnmy brother. E be like say him confuse pass the problem of naija sef
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Josywhyte: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
You don't want to hurt her, continue stuff with her, avoid her. So which advise you want?

Help me ask my brother. Him just dey confuse himself anyhow
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by lasisi69(f): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

My rrreeeeaaallll mmmaaannnn. The world is beyond sex bro.
nice meeting you... Bless you

3 Likes

Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by efficiencie(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
IamBroke:

So what do I do now?

You have two options:
1. Accept her advances, pump her center of gravity very well and be prepared to die very soon. You can go to hell knowing that you pumped a married woman's womb to oblivion.

2. Stay as far as you can from her. Turn down her advances and gifts. Avoid her and her likes like a plague and the odds will be high that you will see better days.

It's up to you though!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Ganjafama(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Try to investigate if her bride price was paid....oh...lord....what am i even saying....you said she is married.....which means her bride price was paid..weeed...
Then if that is the case ......run o...
Like my grandfather will always say to me son....
always avoid another man's wife especially the woman whose bride price has been paid because the body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul(especially that of married women) And purgatory for the wallet ..
i thought he was done..then he called me again son....
Four things destroy a man easily...they are
1) greed
2) Pride
3)anger
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX[ especially towards married women]
That your grandfather sha. He get advise for almost everything.grin

1 Like

Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Prinsco1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Flee bro... Don't engage into something you'd forever live to regret... Most of these stuffs has spiritual and eternal consequences...

You may find it hard to resist her... But you just have to yield to the holy spirit till immortality becomes a disgust to you...

May holy spirit quicken you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by design100: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
lastchild:
it's natural that some people are attracted to older women, it's not something to find out why and tackle
NOpe. Tis not normal.
There's usually an underlying early trauma.
Just confirm this with any therapist you know.
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Jbravo58(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Try to investigate if her bride price was paid....oh...lord....what am i even saying....you said she is married.....which means her bride price was paid..weeed...
always avoid another man's wife especially the woman whose bride price has been paid because the body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul(especially that of married women) And purgatory for the wallet ..
1) greed
2) Pride
3)anger

Best comment so far
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by kaludestiny10(m): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
I must confess that this is the first time that you said something that sank deep down my heart.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

1) greed
2) Pride
3)anger
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Wittyglam(f): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Block her and change this out, it will help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWX95MigaQ
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by 9jaRealist: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
IamBroke:

So what do I do now?

Nigerians and their FAKE morality...
You do “stuff” with her, but you think just because you haven’t put it in that you’re chaste? SMH
>
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Cashify: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
really
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Bornboy4: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Avoid her completely.
Don't let her ruin your life.
The husband may have planted 'magun' on her oh.
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Irennediva(f): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

What of if she likes the real thing and not the fake one
They're the same
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by stormborn28(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
doggedfighter:
You already know what to do.

You enjoy everything she's offering and it makes you happy.

Do what your heart tells you.

A woman is a woman.u

You only live once !
he wants to fvck... Very subtle devil
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Okoroawusa: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
Abeg na the permission to fvck a woman na im you dey ask for our hand for Nairaland?

Because I no just understand gan gan...
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Hassanmaye(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Irennediva:
They're the same
God in heaven they are never the same. Who on earth can equate the sweet tooth with a stick?
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by miraculousGod(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bros run for your life. It will surprise you the moment you off your clothes with the intention of sleeping with her, her hubby will just show up and she will accuse you of attempted rape. STAY AWAY FROM MARRIED WOMEN. ANY BUSINESS YOU HAVE WITH A MARRIED WOMAN, CARRY THE HUSBAND ALONG

1 Like

Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Markapela77: 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Guy!!!
Where una for deh see these kind women self
I don waka the whole earth i never see them....
IamBroke:

So what do I do now?

Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Sewgon79(m): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Men Listen and listen good!

Even Bible warned us seriously about going after married women. Bible described men lusting after married women after being lured by such women as a sheep heading for slaughter.

Any woman who is not comfortable in her marriage should divorce and make herself available for such acts. Do not allow yourself to be sacrificed on the altar of stupidity.

At my age I have seen a lot and will always advice you good. There is a reason some people are always lucky to escape accident scenes.

There is a reason many have died young. There is a reason some young men can hardly be killed with juju. There is still a reason some die with any small juju. Things don't happen for nothing.

A lot of spirits are present in any marriage contraction. Don't be a pawn to be played by any spirit. A word is enough for the wise.

Brother sense follow you die. Na you and wisdom they eat together. Nice catch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by MrCuteAndLoaded: 1:53am On Mar 25, 2021
IamBroke:

So what do I do now?

Ive seen guys like u gunned down by the real husband out of vengance! My guy...block her and stay away completely! U sef...an after 3 woman when single girls beaucoup berekete for ground. Abeg Japa asap!
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by frozen70(f): 2:30am On Mar 25, 2021
IamBroke:

So what do I do now?

If you can resist the temptation, keep interracting with her

As it is now, she may be separated from her husband and needs a companion
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Godbless3(m): 3:58am On Mar 25, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

Him want his mate to show so him no go be alone.
You no want fvck married woman and you no want shit her also despite knowing what she want.
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Oye4u(m): 4:23am On Mar 25, 2021
DISTRIBUTORS Are Needed In IBADAN To Work Online With A TELECOM COMPANY. Interested, Drop Your WhatsApp No/DM
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by younglleo: 7:23am On Mar 25, 2021
Kiaso:

Make I try find am
Been trying to reply ur mail but it doesn't go through?
Younglleo17@gmail.com
Dats my mail
Re: She's Married But She's Stalking Me by Shedrack777: 8:08am On Mar 25, 2021
royalamour:

Been seeing your posts lately and you seemed to be a wicked pervert.
don't judge a book by its cover. thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.