Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why (3334 Views)

Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / If U Were D Guy Wat Would U Do To Her?? Las-las Fear WOMAN / My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why by fait10(m): 6:59am On Apr 03, 2021
chronian:
Someone should explain the crap I just read.
The summary is that all Nigeria young girls below 25yrs re useless, all of them.
Re: Why by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:18am On Apr 03, 2021
fait10:
I'm very sure that 80% of blocking a guy receives from a girl is when the guy demand for sex and the girl is forming hard to get. There was a girl i met sometimes ago, one month into the relationship i started demanding for sex "when body no be firewood". The girl blocked me a day after. And this hungry girl in particular will come to my house in the morning and evening and eat and eat until she's satisfied. Two days after she unblocked me and said she want to come and visit me. I now told her frankly/angrily that if she's coming to fill up her hungry stomach without sex that she shouldn't bother coming. She didn't replied me. To my uptmost surprise 6 hours later i heard a knock on my door and it was her. Well she opened her cookie for me and after the whole thing i even felt i wasted my time pursuing this girl because the thing was an express way.

So i want to know our opinions/experiences if a girl has ever blocked you before when you demand for sex and how you overcomed the challenge and later slept with her.

Cc Lalasticlala
we know the 2nd half of your story is made up.

Continue o
Re: Why by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2021
fait10:
The summary is that all Nigeria young girls below 25yrs re useless, all of them.
And you're useful? cheesy
Re: Why by yetunsbay(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Na you no pass through any school. How can someone feel so entitled to another person's body that they demand for sex when you're not married to the person?

You obviously need the education. Just take it and move on.
but why will such lady also feel entitled seeking financial and other impromptu assistance from the guy. Is he her father/uncle/brother ?

1 Like

Re: Why by Romanoff(f): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2021
yetunsbay:
but why will such lady also feel entitled seeking financial and other impromptu assistance from the guy. Is he her father/uncle/brother ?

Is it by force to give?

If you're not giving from the goodness of your heart without expecting anything else, is it not better to keep you aid or assistance?
Re: Why by yetunsbay(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2021
Just like my former girlfriend whom I truly love and showered financially but I never see the pant (tho gv medical reason).

Fast forward to my new 2 months girl, she too seems needy and demanding now. In coming days she gonna expect me to fulfill the pledge, for me ooo I can't assist any gf anymore EXCEPT she prove her love with s.....X

Don't blame me,it's fr experience. I'm even planning to confront her with this fact which I know she gonna quit because of that.

Ladies/gentlemen, am I on track
Re: Why by yetunsbay(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Is it by force to give?

If you're not giving from the goodness of your heart without expecting anything else, is it not better to keep you aid or assistance?
lol if truly you be feminine as claimed then you gonna understand the feeling & atmosphere btw both when you do not give.

Thou its best u don't seek for money & the guy too shldnt ask for s...x
Re: Why by Romanoff(f): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2021
yetunsbay:
lol if truly you be feminine as claimed then you gonna understand the feeling & atmosphere btw both when you do not give.

Thou its best u don't seek for money & the guy too shldnt ask for s...x

When a woman is not a prostitute.

If I ask you for help and you use the opportunity to ask me for sex, I'll tell you not to worry, as I no be ashewo.

1 Like

Re: Why by yetunsbay(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2021
Romanoff:

When a woman is not a prostitute.

If I ask you for help and you use the opportunity to ask me for sex, I'll tell you not to worry, as I no be ashewo.
abi o you're right, thou such help might be sought fr family members. Meanwhile one way or the other she benefits fr the relationship. So what's the benefit to the guy if I may ask ?

Las Las don't bother me with money while I won't worry u with s....X

Let's rather tow the religion doctrine
Re: Why by Romanoff(f): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2021
yetunsbay:
abi o you're right thou. But continuous help sha, and meanwhile one way or the other she benefits fr the relationship. So what's the benefit to the guy if I may ask ?

Las Las don't bother me with money while I won't worry u with s....X

Let's rather tow the religion doctrine

I believe the purpose of any relationship is companionship and to get to know each other. I am strongly against premarital sex as my Christian faith is against it.

So if a guy approaches me for a relationship, I first of all read him the riot act. If he's not willing to be faithful or he doesn't share in my faith, make e waka.

I never compromised that.

If the reason you're giving a woman money us cause she's sleeping with you, why not just avoid relationships and have a constant Olosho that you pay for sex?

Christian men over unbelievers sha.
Re: Why by yetunsbay(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2021
Romanoff:

I believe the purpose of any relationship is companionship and to get to know each other. I am strongly against premarital sex as my Christian faith is against it.

So if a guy approaches me for a relationship, I first of all read him the riot act. If he's not willing to be faithful or he doesn't share in my faith, make e waka.

I never compromised that.

If the reason you're giving a woman money us cause she's sleeping with you, why not just avoid relationships and have a constant Olosho that you pay for sex?

Christian men over unbelievers sha.
Thanks ma'am appreciate your views. Bottom line is let's go the religion way. No bothering of each other with expectations till we marry. A guy is solely responsible for his relatives only but not to a yet married girlfriend. She has a family too
Re: Why by Romanoff(f): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2021
yetunsbay:
Thanks ma'am appreciate your views. Bottom line is let's go the religion way. No bothering of each other with expectations till we marry. A guy is solely responsible for his relatives only but not to a yet married girlfriend. She has a family too

If your reason for going the religious way is not your love for God, then you're getting it wrong.

Being religious doesn't make one a Christian.

If your reason for avoiding premarital sex is so you don't give the woman you're dating money, the foundation is already wrong and void if any love.

I wish you well brother.
Re: Why by romunu(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2021
Why you no just tell us say garri don cost? Maybe, we go understand you better.
Re: Why by yetunsbay(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
Romanoff:

If your reason for going the religious way is not your love for God, then you're getting it wrong.

Being religious doesn't make one a Christian.

If your reason for avoiding premarital sex is so you don't give the woman you're dating money, the foundation is already wrong and void if any love.

I wish you well brother.
Thanks sister. Two people in relationship owes each other nothing until when married.

We all have our burden to lift. Peace out

1 Like

Re: Why by Romanoff(f): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
yetunsbay:
Thanks sister. Two people in relationship owes each other nothing until when married.

We all have our burden to lift. Peace out

Before you peace out, your relationship with God reflect on your relationships and that's why you don't lie with someone you're not married to.

Evaluate your relationship with God and see how differently you'll see relationships.

Shalom.
Re: Why by yetunsbay(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Before you peace out, your relationship with God reflect on your relationships and that's why you don't lie with someone you're not married to.

Evaluate your relationship with God and see how differently you'll see relationships.

Shalom.
ok
Re: Why by kingvomlotus12: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kondomatic:
Or maybe it's you that do not know the real value of a woman. Every woman has value chief, every single one of them but you only see and get what you want.

When we were little, most of us had that one girlfriend that we only want to play in the sand with. No kissing, no hugging, no nothing. Just bring your "gongoni" and some things you stole from Mama's kitchen let's cook with sand.

Then in primary school, we had this friend we care about a lot but we were not close to them. Seeing her is all we wanted. We felt bad the day she didn't come to school and we do beat her sometimes but any person that touches her is in trouble. You must go through us first.

Then we discovered that breasts have other uses apart from producing and storing milk for babies. Most of us had a girl or girls that we pressed their boobs that time. We wanted nothing else, just allow us to press small and we would talk about if for weeks.

Kissing happened occasionally but we lacked the courage to approach panties, you no dey fear?

Then we started doing that other thing and that was all we need from her then. Keep in touch and let us do small when "whenable". I mean what else do you need?

You see, all these are different stages in life and we needed different thing from women according to our level then.

But there comes a time in a man's life when he will look at a woman and see the complete package of everything he needs. Then and only then will he understand the real value of a woman.
well said young king
Re: Why by fait10(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2021
chronian:

And you're useful? cheesy
Hahahaha i m very useful. And also useful on the bed.
Re: Why by blazepascal(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2021
mosdii:
It is because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
lol wetin Nigerian girls do you
Re: Why by fait10(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
yetunsbay:
Just like my former girlfriend whom I truly love and showered financially but I never see the pant (tho gv medical reason).

Fast forward to my new 2 months girl, she too seems needy and demanding now. In coming days she gonna expect me to fulfill the pledge, for me ooo I can't assist any gf anymore EXCEPT she prove her love with s.....X

Don't blame me,it's fr experience. I'm even planning to confront her with this fact which I know she gonna quit because of that.

Ladies/gentlemen, am I on track
Even with sex, u both will enjoy it. so it's better to find a financially stable girl to date.
Re: Why by fait10(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
blazepascal:
lol wetin Nigerian girls do you
They don do m strong thing.
Re: Why by ebenezer880(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
fait10:
I'm very

Hello
Re: Why by Prettygirl200(f): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
mosdii:
It is because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Just like your mother, and the entire females in your family and lineage.

1 Like

Re: Why by Prettygirl200(f): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
lilvicky68:
Most of them don't have anything to offer apart from sex.. but they will still form small sha
And what can u offer aside your useless money? A woman can make her own money without expecting any dime from a man, and that on the other hand is a threat to useless men like you. But then can u Bleep yourself? But a woman can satisfy herself with vibrators nd dildos and still have a child through surrogacy without any useless thing that calls himself a man. Can a man do same? Hell No!! That makes a woman more relevant than a man, this alone makes you, and your money USELESS, So stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Why by lilvicky68(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
And what can u offer aside your useless money? A woman can make her own money without expecting any dime from a man, and that on the other hand is a threat to useless men like you. But then can u Bleep yourself? But a woman can satisfy herself with vibrators nd dildos and still have a child through surrogacy without any useless thing that calls himself a man. Can a man do same? Hell No!! That makes a woman more relevant than a man, this alone makes you, and your money USELESS, So stop crying.
Na only know wetin dey pain you wey you quote my post of 2 yrs ago grin
Re: Why by Prettygirl200(f): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
lilvicky68:

Na only know wetin dey pain you wey you quote my post of 2 yrs ago grin
if it likes let it be 10years go, I don't really care. I can across the bullshit you wrote and I told u the truth. Full stop.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Denied A Job Because I Was Putting On a Jersey / +18: I'll Do This For You [Picture] / Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.