Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) (38326 Views)

BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) / Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) / Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2021
midolian:
Cooking another nonsense

The one wey collect Grammy yesterday dey sing sense? angry

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2021
Vvg
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Onepeople: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2021
Another noise is loading into our air space.
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by sammirano: 9:42am On Mar 24, 2021
rocknation62:

Poco lee Na Jackie Chan cousin

werey ree oo grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Audaite: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2021
Who else noticed the RESEMBLANCE between the dual...Star boy grooming his Successor...["Son said to me, "Dad." I answered yes. Son: When I grow up, I want to be like you. Dad: Shit....But, I aint finishing growing]...A typical case of the Dual
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2021
I wonder when I will listen not to even talk of enjoy the kind of music these guys make, probably not in this world.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by witworth(m): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Bella Shmurda of all people lol Wizkid has stooped so low.
you have just embarrassed yourself publicly

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by GeneralPula: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Tule!

Bella is a talent !

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Moodle: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Where your Papa stoop to?

If your Papa reach Bella gateman you for no dey nairaland jobless dey constitute nuisance in the name of trolling.

Trolling is for lowlifes....get a life dude!

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Bankerboy: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:
People like you should be beheaded

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2021
According to Lie Mohammed. "Whizkid"
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Canadianbreed01(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2021
[quote author=rocknation62 post=100161845]

No na Jet Lee nephew.
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Glycosunde: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2021
rocknation62:

No na Bruce Lee great grand pickin.

Sighs........... Drops pen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Cooldiipo(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2021
grin
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by OdenKelechi(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2021
GamalNasser:
The song go sweet gan..Bella Shrmuda is currently my best Nigerian act

You go too like weed and highness and be that

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Draslo(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2021
Wizzy wey fit record dope as jam then decide not to release it or decide to drop the jam in the second quarter of 2022. grin
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by alizma: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:
1m you no get but you want to advise someone with 100m on how to make money, don't you think you need to apologise to some people in your village?
Wizi know how he gets to the top, so nothing is wrong with him trying to assist others like he was and is still being assisted by those above him.

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Lordapson23(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:

The contradiction of ur name with your sex already explains how dumb you are undecided

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Lordapson23(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2021
rocknation62:

Na Jet Lee nephew
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:

U are a fu¢king nobody n I suggest that u shove ur inconsequential opinion down ur $tupid butthol€

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Ojemedad: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2021
So wizkid have finally relocated to Ghana, Nigeria shame on you

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Lordapson23(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2021
Audaite:
Who else noticed the RESEMBLANCE between the dual...Star boy grooming his Successor...["Son said to me, "Dad." I answered yes. Son: When I grow up, I want to be like you. Dad: Shit....But, I aint finishing growing]...A typical case of the Dual

Lame undecided
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by kenzysmith: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2021
Noise as usual
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2021
cheesy
TDonald:
Them wan drop another NONSENSE
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2021
i wonder oo
Shuzzi:
Nothing low in helping a young artiste grow
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by younglleo: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2021
Pls who have the pdf of wedlock of the gods..
Pls i need the novel soo bad cry cry cry
And i no get money to buy from Amazon
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2021
cheesy
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw........ I see their studio session ending in a big fight and bella shmurda breaking Wizkid head with a bottle.......
So I have seen and so shall it be.
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Ihatethemods: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2021
Nothing spectacular would come out of it anyway.

Meanwhile, Watch the sorrowful and Touching Story of Nigerian singer, Tems. Sed why she always hides her bvtt from camera and public eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjvEKI0NGuQ
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Saintdan0421(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Will you keep kwayet..... In terms of current form, na same level dem dey(sic)....

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by RealEzee(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
wizkid is now annoying

He too dey form super big boy who no need u with his quiet style and his mumu fans keep praising him
try dey rest
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Karlifate: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo and Jim Iyke In New Selfie Photos... / Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella / Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.