Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) (38324 Views)

BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) / Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) / Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Biyonce(f): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2021
Noisemakers
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by OmoAkin85: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw........ I see their studio session ending in a big fight and bella shmurda breaking Wizkid head with a bottle.......
So I have seen and so shall it be.
my man u don kolo mental lol
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:19am On Mar 24, 2021
YourJesus:
Verily verily I say unto you expect a jam from the duo but why in ghana?
Because Ghana is better and safer than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Typicool8(m): 10:19am On Mar 24, 2021
Nawa oo how this one take affect naija economy
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by OmoAkin85: 10:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Saintdan0421:

Will you keep kwayet..... In terms of current form, na same level dem dey(sic)....
i like wizkid but musically currently i sabi sing pass starboy talkless of bella..starboy is overated nowadays
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Greatkenny2: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2021
Sailors only!
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Reeses: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2021
Time to buy a land in Ghana before it’s too late.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw........ I see their studio session ending in a big fight and bella shmurda breaking Wizkid head with a bottle.......
So I have seen and so shall it be.
You again grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Because Ghana is better and safer than Nigeria
For the past one week I visited here there is electricity . 247 steady, whereas people are looking for where to charge their phones in Nigeria or buy fuel to put on generator.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Realhommie(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
wizkid is now annoying

He too dey form super big boy who no need u with his quiet style and his mumu fans keep praising him
Bros you can choose to live your life how you want to, nobody hold you.

You should never live life on anyone's terms and conditions, so free Wizzy abeg. He likes his privacy and peace, nothing beats that. No bad energy.
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2021
Ojemedad:
So wizkid have finally relocated to Ghana, Nigeria shame on you
Omo cheesy
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Realhommie(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2021
Shuzzi:
Nothing low in helping a young artiste grow
No mind them with their twisted reasonings...
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by roybanjo100(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Bella Shmurda of all people lol Wizkid has stooped so low.
bella shmurda is better and richer than your generation combine....See hin mouth, bella shmurda of all people
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by thatsleepboy1: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2021
Nonsense. We saw Wizkid with wande coal in the studio and we are not seeing ath I'm sight. Now na what is that his name seff
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

For the past one week I visited here there is electricity . 247 steady, whereas people are looking for where to charge their phones in Nigeria or buy fuel to put on generator.
Lolz I'm telling you, I'm thinking of buying a house there or just buy land and build a nice house there, it's much good and safer there than Nigeria
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Realhommie(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2021
OmoAkin85:
i like wizkid but musically currently i sabi sing pass starboy talkless of bella..starboy is overated nowadays
He's not overrated. His MIL is a classic, the album is perfect and is unarguably the best Nigerian album of recent times.

Just so you know, the album keeps setting new records and making history.. What the problem is actually for most of you saying these stuff about Wizzy is that you guys haven't come to terms with what it means to be and to do things differently.

Dude is living his best life and will still be at the top for many years to come. He's got real strategy and has mastered the biz side of music.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2021
TDonald:
Them wan drop another NONSENSE
Bad belle
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by lasisi69(f): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2021
Bankerboy:
People like you should be beheaded
lol... seconded

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Mryacks: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2021
sammirano:
Who be this poco lee?

I tell u... seems like dude has alota connects. I dey hear him name always grin
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by hayzed27(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2021
50/50 life na dice
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by lasisi69(f): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:
lol... they will finish you today...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
wizkid is now annoying

He too dey form super big boy who no need u with his quiet style and his mumu fans keep praising him
u too like noise
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Reex12(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2021
higher higher
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by macdammy(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
wizkid is now annoying

If mumu get association, you go be the chairman.

Your sentence is poorly constructed
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Reex12(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2021
Realhommie:
He's not overrated. His MIL is a classic, the album is perfect and is unarguably the best Nigerian album of recent times.

Just so you know, the album keeps setting new records and making history.. What the problem is actually for most of you saying these stuff about Wizzy is that you guys haven't come to terms with what it means to be and to do things differently.

Dude is living his best life and will still be at the top for many years to come. He's got real strategy and has mastered the biz side of music.
Just as you pointed out wizkid has relapsed in terms of quality music and focused more on biz side of music with his name/fame.

He no longer sings quality music anymore bcus he believes hes made it already, so whatever he sings the fans will still accept it, so no need trying
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2021
okay noted
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by IamGreen1(f): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:
Music, universal language.

You can't afford to miss this.

Treasure Hilltop Estate, Proximity to AIT, Alagbado, Lagos.

Tittle: C of O

Safe and secure investment that guarantee fast value appreciation

Located few minutes away from Command Secondary School at Ikola-Command axis with easy access to Meiran, Ipaja and Abule Egba, Lagos Mainland.

Price per plot sizes:
- 6m per 600sqm
- 3m per 300sqm.

House Prices:
8.5m - 2Bedroom Bungalow
12.5m - 3Bedroom Bungalow.

For more information and inspection; call or Whatsapp the attached contact.

Can the land be use for farming please
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by lugo99(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2021
WizKid is a goat
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Oshokalo: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:
na u people still say he is too proud yesterday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Impounds E-money’s 10 Luxury Vehicles Over N6m Import Duty / Ini Edo and Jim Iyke In New Selfie Photos... / Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.