Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) (38337 Views)

BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) / Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) / Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Oshokalo: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2021
TDonald:
Them wan drop another NONSENSE
if only u can give us one nonsense hit,maybe u for no dey nairaland
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by donforeign: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Bella Shmurda of all people lol Wizkid has stooped so low.
as if u re better off..ode
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Ayo2004: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2021
One ghanian Babe don tie wizkid brain for Ghana grin
I no blame am sha,when I get money,I go travel round Africa go meet all those "internet-breaking" African babes especially Tanzania,Ghana and South Africa grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2021
IamGreen1:

Can the land be use for farming please

This particular Estate is not design for farming but fully residential and commercial purposes.

But there are other available offers meant for farming and agricultural activities.
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by OmoAkin85: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2021
Realhommie:
He's not overrated. His MIL is a classic, the album is perfect and is unarguably the best Nigerian album of recent times.

Just so you know, the album keeps setting new records and making history.. What the problem is actually for most of you saying these stuff about Wizzy is that you guys haven't come to terms with what it means to be and to do things differently.

Dude is living his best life and will still be at the top for many years to come. He's got real strategy and has mastered the biz side of music.
lol d album is d wackest last year.it got all that bcus he is wizkid, am die hard fan but wizkid sing like a backup singer on dat album ..no lyrics just nonsense execpt dat smile song ..you see d problem with you guys u hate to accept d truth..dude is depreciating everyday .what am i saying he already fade off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Realhommie(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2021
OmoAkin85:
lol d album is d wackest last year.it got all that bcus he is wizkid, am die hard fan but wizkid sing like a backup singer on dat album ..no lyrics just nonsense execpt dat smile song ..you see d problem with you guys u hate to accept d truth..dude is depreciating everyday .what am i saying he already fade off
If you say this about the album then you Know nothing about music which obviously is an art. How can you say that album is wack? Lol... Maybe to your likes sha, unfortunately records and reviews don't lie.

And you say only Smile did good? Never heard Essence? What about Blessed? And True Love? And Peace of Me? Etc.... Bro, again i repeat, the album is perfect..

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Realhommie(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2021
Reex12:

Just as you pointed out wizkid has relapsed in terms of quality music and focused more on biz side of music with his name/fame.

He no longer sings quality music anymore bcus he believes hes made it already, so whatever he sings the fans will still accept it, so no need trying
Bros please when you say quality music, what exactly do you mean? Because from my understanding it is relative, what's quality to you maybe noise or trash to some other. It's called opinion bro and everyone's got one.
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by oluwagbenga98327: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
:Who be this poco lee?I tell u... seems like dude has alota connects. I dey hear him name always
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
rocknation62:

Poco lee Na Jackie Chan cousin
Na nephew
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by IamGreen1(f): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:

This particular Estate is not design for farming but fully residential and commercial purposes.

But there are other available offers meant for farming and agricultural activities.

I'll contact you, I can see your contact in your signature

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Mvena(f): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Bella Shmurda of all people lol Wizkid has stooped so low.
You wey no stoop low, how far na

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by OmoAkin85: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Realhommie:
If you say this about the album then you Know nothing about music which obviously is an art. How can you say that album is wack? Lol... Maybe to your likes sha, unfortunately records and reviews don't lie.

And you say only Smile did good? Never heard Essence? What about Blessed? And True Love? And Peace of Me? Etc.... Bro, again i repeat, the album is perfect..
lol i hear .compare it to superstar or ayo ..is below par d nigga got no lyrics..seems u don't know how good music is made wizkid lack lyrics in dose songs is like he was even a guest artist in his own album if it was an upcoming art..my brother dat album no go pass him back yard
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by itzlazzy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
wizkid is now annoying

He too dey form super big boy who no need u with his quiet style and his mumu fans keep praising him

im no d form.... Na super bigboy machala be
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
GamalNasser:
The song go sweet gan..Bella Shrmuda is currently my best Nigerian act

CashApp Cashout.
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Olarichie101: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
wizkid is now annoying

He too dey form super big boy who no need u with his quiet style and his mumu fans keep praising him

Real successful niggas don’t shout, they just achieve
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Olarichie101: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
OmoAkin85:

Dude depreciating but still got a Grammy recently + album topping international charts .. you need augmentin bro �
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Dollywood(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
younglleo:
Pls who have the pdf of wedlock of the gods..
Pls i need the novel soo bad cry cry cry
And i no get money to buy from Amazon

What's so good about the ebook? Let me know...
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Dollywood(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Olarichie101:

Dude depreciating but still got a Grammy recently + album topping international charts .. you need augmentin bro �

Which Grammy? The one Beyonce won and Wizkid only did show face for.
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Kolisky(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
rocknation62:

Poco lee Na Jackie Chan cousin

You ought to be prosecuted grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by OmoAkin85: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Olarichie101:

so is the album that got him grammy
technically he didn't win beyonce did ..album topping chart because he is wizkid.he can get all that with his connection.no upcoming gotta sing like dat and get known..i told u to compare his pass project with mil.u couldn't .looking at his past projects .obviously he is depreciating ..peace out bro
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Banky691: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
wizkid is now annoying

You say form? Lol. When you achieve that kind of greatness na so dem go talk about you too.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Cashify: 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
hmmm
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by drezo(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
wizkid is now annoying

Before Nko you wan make e need you? undecided undecided all the beggars wey dey street wey need you wetin you don do for them Envious mothafuka!!!
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by drezo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
OmoAkin85:
so is the album that got him grammy
technically he didn't win beyonce did ..album topping chart because he is wizkid.he can get all that with his connection.no upcoming gotta sing like dat and get known..i told u to compare his pass project with mil.u couldn't .looking at his past projects .obviously he is depreciating ..peace out bro

Mumu he wrote brown skin girl you asshole. Wizkid wrote it.
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
drezo:

Before Nko you wan make e need you? undecided undecided all the beggars wey dey street wey need you wetin you don do for them Envious mothafuka!!!
without his fans can he be there?! Ur type na use and dump
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by drezo(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
without his fans can he be there?! Ur type na use and dump

So what's your point he should go door to door, to visit his fans.... he doesn't appreciate his fans From not needing anybody, now your pain is without his fans he won't be where he is, did his fans complain to you grin see what jealousy has reduced you to? The thing is people like you always have JEALOUSY when you can't achieve anything with your life. When you see highly successful people you always find fault... That's all you do. Because you want to reduce them. But reach their level, no, you will never reach it, even if they give you chance, give you everything you still CAN'T be like them, but you will only want to teach successful people how to be humble, idiot, ENVY kill you there stupid Bleep. I can relate with him that's why I know your type. I have faced your type before, you can only be jealous and die in misery watch out more awards are coming... Buy bucket wey you go use cry, he doesn't need you, doesn't need Davido doesn't need your punk ass or anybody to be Wizkid. He's Machala! Live with that.
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Chimeluv(f): 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Another yahoo song undecided
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw........ I see their studio session ending in a big fight and bella shmurda breaking Wizkid head with a bottle.......
So I have seen and so shall it be.
bottle kill you dere!
why hating on a young niggarrr?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Lafrresh: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
OmoAkin85:
i like wizkid but musically currently i sabi sing pass starboy talkless of bella..starboy is overated nowadays
U sabi sing pass who
Laugh wan kill me
Re: Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) by Lafrresh: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Davido featured bella... No complaints
Olamide featured bella ... No complaints
Wizkid features bella ... Na now you dey complain...All of you are mad. You're just haters
H- having
A- anger
T- towards
E - everyone
R- reaching
S- success

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette / "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force / Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.