Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months (19171 Views)

2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense / INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days / Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw........ I see them attempting to use this NIN to spoil the hustle of correct niggas but I see the most high protecting those niggas and giving them the sense to frustrate all the plans of the government against them........
So I have seen and So shall it be.
Trying so hard to sound funny....but yuck, nigga ur lines are lame tongue
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Cashify: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
ok
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by hucknall: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thrash upon Thrash [s]
post=100162477:
Very Very Very Good Development....

More on NIN that Sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians should know.....

Nigerians home and abroad , kindly take note!

Imagine you walk into an Immigration office to apply for an international passport.
You are asked for information verifying your identity and you just give them a number and instantly the Immigration officials connect to the National Identity Database – all your required information appears on their computer screen.
They can only see information they are authorised to see.
Done, your identity is verified – no need to go get extra documents, spend more money, just to prove who you are.
That is the convenience provided by your NIN.
This is synonymous with Social Security Number (SSN), if you don't have that in some countries abroad, you will just be living like a corpse, without being able to do anything in life, a corpse will even be better than your as$!
It’s the same thing when you go to process a driver’s licence, you would only need to present your NIN and your identity would be verified.

This is how it is done in saner climes we all want to emulate.
We will surely get there someday soon.

God bless Nigeria.

Na God o Chief Topmaike.
D anointing wey all of us @[b][/b] carry ehn,
even d devil sef see am, dey bow from afar! cheesy
God punish devil!

But we have said it over and over again on this forum, that our posts here is only for sane minds.
We know you wailers and kids can never assimilate our posts due to the constant hatred you have for your country (the country you call a zoo).
An advice to you, next time, scroll over our post to the next post cos it is too deep for your brain.
That will be better for you rather than to develop migraine for nothing.
Please kindly take to this advice from the elders for your own good.
Peace out!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: We’re Not Ganging Up Against Atiku - PDP Governors, Saraki / Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) / Ondo Bitumen First Exploitation Begins This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.