Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months (19168 Views)

2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense / INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days / Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Whoube99(f): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Who take isa pantami & his gang's of corrupt officials serious
Even those who are willing to get their Sim's enrolled to the NIN are being frustrated by NIMC officials who insist on payment of #2,000 by Nigerians before they can be captured.
I've never seen a government who work at a cross purpose, against his own policy.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Lagoon0: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2021
GamalNasser:
Stubborn men like me dont like will still not do Buharis NIN..I will only do NIN when a responsible president comes
Walai you nailed it. cheesy my nin paper dey house 4 over 6years . I no link nothing.
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Whoube99(f): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2021
Lagoon0:

Walai you nailed it. cheesy my nin paper dey house 4 over 6years . I no link nothing.

I thought I was alone on my decision not to give any idiot money to be enroll

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by kingthreat(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2021
Igbochief001:
We are not registering

Yes oooo. Register for Biafra NIN. grin grin grin
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Ishilove: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2021
E be like sey this man don queue at NIN office taya, and when he got tired of queuing, he went to court.
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2021
Na I'm be say I can't retreive my sim again till two months. So sad.
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Oshokalo: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2021
so all the noise everywhere about NIN official exturting people,like pay 5k and get ur number in 24hrs
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by panpan(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2021
The report is not clear.

The court was said to have ordered the extension of the deadline by two months.
From which date is the two months extension referring to, the old ultimatum (sometime in January 2021) or the current ultimatum (6 April 2021)?
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by edoairways: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw........ I see them attempting to use this NIN to spoil the hustle of correct niggas but I see the most high protecting those niggas and giving them the sense to frustrate all the plans of the government against them........
So I have seen and So shall it be.
You can never mimic falseprophet1
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by AdaAwka1: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
post=100162477:
Very Very Very Good Development....

More on NIN that Sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians should know.....

Nigerians home and abroad , kindly take note!

Imagine you walk into an Immigration office to apply for an international passport.
You are asked for information verifying your identity and you just give them a number and instantly the Immigration officials connect to the National Identity Database – all your required information appears on their computer screen.
They can only see information they are authorised to see.
Done, your identity is verified – no need to go get extra documents, spend more money, just to prove who you are.
That is the convenience provided by your NIN.
This is synonymous with Social Security Number (SSN), if you don't have that in some countries abroad, you will just be living like a corpse, without being able to do anything in life, a corpse will even be better than your as$! 
It’s the same thing when you go to process a driver’s licence, you would only need to present your NIN and your identity would be verified.

This is how it is done in saner climes we all want to emulate.
We will surely get there someday soon.

God bless Nigeria.

Na God o Chief Topmaike.
D anointing wey all of us @[b][/b] carry ehn,
even d devil sef see am, dey bow from afar! cheesy
God punish devil!

But we have said it over and over again on this forum, that our posts here is only for sane minds.
We know you wailers and kids can never assimilate our posts due to the constant hatred you have for your country (the country you call a zoo).
An advice to you, next time, scroll over our post to the next post cos it is too deep for your brain.
That will be better for you rather than to develop migraine for nothing.
Please kindly take to this advice from the elders for your own good.
Peace out!

So wat does BVN do?
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Teenaira: 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
post=100162477:

Imagine you walk into an Immigration office to apply for an international passport.
You are asked for information verifying your identity and you just give them a number and instantly the Immigration officials connect to the National Identity Database – all your required information appears on their computer screen.
Done, your identity is verified – no need to go get extra documents, spend more money, just to prove who you are.
This is synonymous with Social Security Number (SSN), if you don't have that in some countries abroad, you will just be living like a corpse, without being able to do anything in life, a corpse will even be better than your as$! 
It’s the same thing when you go to process a driver’s licence, you would only need to present your NIN and your identity would be verified.

This is how it is done in saner climes we all want to emulate.
We will surely get there someday soon.

God bless Nigeria.

Na God o Chief Topmaike.
D anointing wey all of us @[b][/b] carry ehn,
even d devil sef see am, dey bow from afar! cheesy
God punish devil!

But we have said it over and over again on this forum, that our posts here is only for sane minds.
We know you wailers and kids can never assimilate our posts due to the constant hatred you have for your country (the country you call a zoo).
An advice to you, next time, scroll over our post to the next post cos it is too deep for your brain.
That will be better for you rather than to develop migraine for nothing.
Please kindly take to this advice from the elders for your own good.
Peace out!

The problem is that the federal government does not want this thing to work as usual, otherwise it is not as difficult as they are making it look. Nigerian Government and it's officials like punishing Nigerians so as to have an avenue to extort money from average Nigerians.
To start with, we all have an idea of the population of Nigeria. We know the maximum time it could take to register one person. We Know the number of approved centres. Why can't we use this simple information to estimate the duration of this registration exercise.
Even after people have gone through hell to get registered in view of the fact that government refused to give a reasonable deadline, they will still refuse to use this captured data for other National exercise. Government in Nigeria is just a collection of irresponsible element whose aim is just to keep oppressing the majority.
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Revolva(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Blackdisciple(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
yeye People las las na December e go reach.
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by NnamdiN: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nuelito:
I pity the people that paid just for an express collection of the NIN...dem too dey para
it's required for driver's license and international passport
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Tremple8v: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Una never serious .
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Duplexxx: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
NIN my ass
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Dymaco(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
post=100162477:

It’s the same thing when you go to process a driver’s licence, you would only need to present your NIN and your identity would be

Point of correction...
you are not an elder. You are a sold out citizens.
Nairalanders all know and we will keep following till your sold conscience ping you.

An elder that sees an evil but because of monthly stipend call it good is not fit to be elder.
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by sevenhundred(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
Numerouno94:
sadhopefully they will xtend it till thy kingdom come.
from onset the adviser are brainless, how will they talked about deadline for something of that nature? what about the coming youths, those in hospital, prison, abroad and many more circumstances may hinder from register now.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by baralatie(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
ok
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by Numerouno94(m): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
sevenhundred:
from onset the adviser are brainless, how will they talked about deadline for something of that nature? what about the coming youths, those in hospital, prison, abroad and many more circumstances may hinder from register now.

God bless u bro. U can inagine.
Anyways, wat do u expect from illiterates handling the affairs of this nation?

Nigerian Government jux like causing untold hardship on her citizens; i see no reason for the linking of NIN to our sim cards, it makes no sense. Wat is BVN meant for?

They claim covid19 is in town yet people re being packed like sardine at NIN registration centers.

This country is a joke. Last last this NIN stuff will die down naturally.

I was lucky to have done mine in 2013 wit my family.
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by kcpumping(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
I want to correct age discrepancies in my NIN. How do I go about it pls
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by ikorodureporta: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
If not for visa processing i no go even do anything... had to register at lagos island
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by vincentjk(m): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
younglleo:
Pls who have the pdf of wedlock of the gods..
Pls i need the novel soo bad cry cry cry
And i no get money to buy from Amazon

Have you gotten it already? If no indicate I can help out.
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by THISLIFE01: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw........ I see them attempting to use this NIN to spoil the hustle of correct niggas but I see the most high protecting those niggas and giving them the sense to frustrate all the plans of the government against them........
So I have seen and So shall it be.

Lol...fake prophet,after u don watch news tire...
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by vincentjk(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Out of all the insecurity and prices of goods/foodstuff skyrocketing in the country it is NIN that they're disturbing me with.

I'll link my NIN when I have their time, for now I'm busy with my life.

I don't want anything that'll give me headache abeg.
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by greenmonk: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
samuelonyewueny:
Don't always be in a haste to condemn. The Real Problem is that people in times past (for years) tried to do this and well heavily frustrated by the same NIN officials. Hence people lost interest then suddenly the government is now giving ultimatum. I assume that you like this bubu's government but don't lose your sense.

I went to their office 6 times in two weeks, spending more than 3k in transport alone and discounting the manhours I wasted but could not be register in 2017. I got fed up and abandoned the process.
Tell me how an outfit that was able to register only 40 million people since inception of the project can do that in one year let alone the two weeks ultimatum.
Now they are fleecing the populace and taking as much as 6k in some cases to register people.
Blind support for bad governance is not the attribute of a good citizen.
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by younglleo: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
vincentjk:

Have you gotten it already? If no indicate I can help out.
No i havnt
Re: Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months by vincentjk(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
younglleo:

No i havnt

Send me a dm

Zero 8 zero six 1 2 6 6 9 8 7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings / Ondo Commissioner For Infrastructure, Raimi Aminu Resigns / 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.