Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu (27469 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today / Kogi Election: Melaye Heads To International Court Of Justice At The Hague / Senate President Lawan Reveals When Buhari Will Submit Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by lonecatt(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2021
Bros you try but you have made mistakes just like every human.
Biafra fight don caste since una turn am to terrorist movement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Nuelito: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Deathisfree: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2021
Coward sees Igboho. Now he want turn up. Igbos are cowards

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by olaolulazio(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2021
Come to naija joor

1 Like

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by elganzar(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2021
How can you even call him a coward...

NOBODY wants One Nigeria, the people antagonising it are doing so because they're SCARED of what life after will hold...

They are the real cowards, or maybe truly the smart ones_ but honestly only time can tell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2021
My chest grin
Weitin this idiot dey yarn sef

4 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Echara: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2021
It'll go down here pretty soon. I'm watching from a distance. He's said his own, let's see what others have to say.

If you're offered an opportunity to make at least 30k every single week, will you grab it?
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by tito44: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2021
Nurudeen06:
My chest grin

Weitin this idiot dey yarn sef

this ur name is reserved for Bombers
Allahu Ka-BOOM!! grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Rodwave: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2021
I think these guys have reached the point of no return. Na from one wahala to another we go dey go like this
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by tunjiajayi: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Typical megalomaniac trait. No gratification for you on that, you would be tried by an asokoro court.
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by ScamHunter: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2021
No one cares when black people are killed. The whiteman's arms are meant for black death. That's the reason they keep quiet when war looms in Africa. Unfortunately, IPOB has been pushed to become armed and death is waiting on both sides: Army and ESN.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Ifesinachi22(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Omortokemyy:
thats my zaddy. i am yoruba but i love you. i will love to be your wife

I love this woman

3 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Bmaster(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Please biafrans.

Kanyi jiri ehihe chowa ewu oji oo.

The time to say no to incessant brutalities of ndi Igbo by the Fulani herdsmen is now.

Remember this.
Onye ulo ya na agba oku,e nweghi efe ichu oke.

Thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by OBALOLA55(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2021
cool
IN BIAFRA WE BELIEVE

3 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammerboi: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2021
TheDestroyer:
Come to Nigeria and lead your people nobody send you message go Hague. Ordinary Sunday igboho wey no be university graduate dey Nigeria dey face federal government grin. Why do they always run when things get hot though? First ojukwuu who escaped Nigeria dressed like a woman now this one hiding in London. To even think the idiot started his agitation by insulting yoruba people until he decided to have sense lately, I wonder why they always wanna use yoruba to get attention
Tsww
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by EdwardRandy(m): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2021
The Nigerian govt thinks this is 1967. The blood of their ragtag fulani army will serve as a manure to the next generation of trees that will grow in our forests.
Which govt in this world has successfully defeated a guerrilla warfare?? Lol cheesy
Abeg make I go donate more funds to ESN. #madpeopleeverywhere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by moufan: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2021
i926:
"He can come back home...Buhari has forgiven Nnamdi Kanu" - Lai Mohammed
hahaha,let him try it

4 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Fantasticcc: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2021
post=100165062:
No wonder,
Him Great and Good Papa, Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) of blessed memory do talk am finish.
Nothing to be added again.

May the Souls of Eze Israel Okwu Kanu and Mrs Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu continue to Rest in Perfect Peace.
May God never give us the kinda evil child that will send us to our early grave in life like Nnamdi Cownu.

Over to his brainwashed swines (as he personally called them!)

We Rise!
Rubbish as usual, may your life be like one nigeria

4 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Fantasticcc: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Are you in benin republic camp or idp in borno typing

6 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by dreu2fine(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2021
Omortokemyy:
thats my zaddy. i am yoruba but i love you. i will love to be your wife
why
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Fantasticcc: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2021
God bless and protect mazi nnamdi kanu

4 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by OgbanjeProphet: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2021
KANU,

You be man!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by SerikiFulani(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2021
TheDestroyer:
Come to Nigeria and lead your people nobody send you message go Hague. Ordinary Sunday igboho wey no be university graduate dey Nigeria dey face federal government grin. Why do they always run when things get hot though? First ojukwuu who escaped Nigeria dressed like a woman now this one hiding in London. To even think the idiot started his agitation by insulting yoruba people until he decided to have sense lately, I wonder why they always wanna use yoruba to get attention

Don't mind them....Those flat heads are cowards grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by 2shaw: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2021
Why must I buy fuel everyday,then after bombing to retire to bed by 2am,na then Nepa go bring light. GOD WHY,why can't I sleep and wake up to meet light at least 9am. Why. Naija na dead abeg.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by moufan: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2021
let this clown mistakingly step foot in Nigeria. 😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by harmargedon: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2021
Flight to Nigeria isn't expensive. When you arrive like a hero then we'll give you a hero's welcome,, but until then, you don't have the right to command the Biafran army.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by symbianDON(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2021
osuofia2:
you and Sunday Igboho are Terrorists. Baba Buhari will handle you two.
terrorists for defending their lands? but the killer herdsmen murdering innocent people all across the country, from zamfara, birnin gwari down to the south east and south west are saints? be sincere to your conscience, what concrete move has government made against the herdsmen terrorists? the buhari you are referring to has failed woefully in handling himself talk more of handling anyone else! the level of impunity under his watch speaks volumes!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Abbamasta(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2021
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Oksman(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2021
tutudesz:
Funny grin

This is not funny. The question is if what he said is lies or not.
Nigeria's double standards in handling the security challenges confronting it need to be overhauled.

1 Like

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Abbamasta(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2021
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Millimann: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2021
Some people are criticizing him from IDP camp in Benin Republic. grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family / Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) / Okowa Commissions A Mega Filling Station In Asaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.