Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu (27481 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today / Kogi Election: Melaye Heads To International Court Of Justice At The Hague / Senate President Lawan Reveals When Buhari Will Submit Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by hucknall: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thrash upon Thrash [s]
post=100165682:
Cownu don enter problem
[/s]
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by losky83: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
Lelelalalele:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/im-ready-to-stand-trial-in-hague-nnamdi-kanu/
This mentally unstable,illiterates deceiving,confused individual has not stop this nonsense.
Now he wants people to think that the issue of herdsmen is tribal when its not.
Herdsmen issue covers all the zones in Nigeria.
Kanu please stop deceiving ur people.
If u an Igbo man controlling a large percentage of commerce in Nigeria complain of marginalization,then what should people like us from the south south who are actually producing the oil complain about.we from the south have our own complain but it can never be related to that of kanu's.
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by santopelele(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
losky83:
This mentally unstable,illiterates deceiving,confused individual has not stop this nonsense.
Now he wants people to think that the issue of herdsmen is tribal when its not.
Herdsmen issue covers all the zones in Nigeria.
Kanu please stop deceiving ur people.
If u an Igbo man controlling a large percentage of commerce in Nigeria complain of marginalization,then what should people like us from the south south who are actually producing the oil complain about.we from the south have our own complain but it can never be related to that of kanu's.

which stupid south south are you? which tribe in South south are you from? who are the south south and how many tribe do you know that consists of South south that you are talking trash about? is their any cardinal or intercardinal direction map in the world that consists of SOUTH SOUTH? brainwashed fellows everywhere.
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by losky83: 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
santopelele:
which stupid south south are you? which tribe in South south are you from? who are the south south and how many tribe do you know that consists of South south that you are talking trash about? is their any cardinal or intercardinal direction map in the world that consists of SOUTH SOUTH? brainwashed fellows everywhere.
ah ah ah.u r angry because I said the south south will never be part of ur greed.
The truth is,u guys just want to control our oil resources which u do not have and then turn us to slaves.well guess what?
We prefer the Hausa's eating and giving us than for biafran man to eat and throw us the crumbs.
WE ARE NOT PART OF UR MOVEMENT SO U CAN GO TO HELL WHICH U ARE NOT FAR FROM.
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by santopelele(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
losky83:
ah ah ah.u r angry because I said the south south will never be part of ur greed.
The truth is,u guys just want to control our oil resources which u do not have and then turn us to slaves.well guess what?
We prefer the Hausa's eating and giving us than for biafran man to eat and throw us the crumbs.
WE ARE NOT PART OF UR MOVEMENT SO U CAN GO TO HELL WHICH U ARE NOT FAR FROM.
which stupid oil, the oil that you are dragging is what hausa and fulani has been sucking from your background and polluting your environment for over 50yrs now and you are here shouting that igbo want to drag your naughty depreciating oil. even anambra and imo has oil and even gas in abundance and enough coal in enugu, but I don't want to talk about that now. you are not even ashame of yourself that a fulani man named you "SOUTH SOUTH" that has no meaning. mumu, Igbo has been surviving without your stinking oil. I wish I pray that we will get biafra without you south south so that big war will fall between the over 50 tribes in your so called South south.
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by losky83: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
santopelele:
which stupid oil, the oil that you are dragging is what hausa and fulani has been sucking from your background and polluting your environment for over 50yrs now and you are here shouting that igbo want to drag your naughty depreciating oil. even anambra and imo has oil and even gas in abundance and enough coal in enugu, but I don't want to talk about that now. you are not even ashame of yourself that a fulani man named you "SOUTH SOUTH" that has no meaning. mumu, Igbo has been surviving without your stinking oil. I wish I pray that we will get biafra without you south south so that big war will fall between the over 50 tribes in your so called South south.
Are u more loyal than the way chief ojukwu was?
But yet his casket was covered with a Nigerian flag.
If chief ojukwu himself could realise his mistakes,it means your a small fry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s title: No law states how a President should be addressed - NBA / El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN / Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.