Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor (35103 Views)

Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by TruthHurts1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Are these not your karuwanci who are being raped by their fellow mûdslîmés all over ab.oki land?

[img]https://images./4dlWSffYxwgMk2U7hafSLt.jpg[/img]

Patrioticman007:

Are these not your tribes mother's that gave birth to you ?.
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Ouchbabe(f): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=100171876]Jesus Christ never gave His followers any commands that have to do with singing songs to God, nor did He instruct that songs of praises be erected in His name. So all una gospel songs might as well be considered false under doctrines and traditions of men as far as His teaching is concerned. And we know that Jesus Christ warned against such vain worship. undecided

God no give special sanctions to "gospel songs", so all your songs have to do with this world and not His kingdom. [/quote
Psalms 100:4 (KJV) Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
I just checked your moniker.....junkie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by sylve11: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
slawormiir:

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance

grin cool
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by edoairways: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never gave His followers any commands that have to do with singing songs to God, nor did He instruct that songs of praises be erected in His name. So all una gospel songs might as well be considered false under doctrines and traditions of men as far as His teaching is concerned. And we know that Jesus Christ warned against such vain worship. undecided

God no give special sanctions to "gospel songs", so all your songs have to do with this world and not His kingdom.
Did Jesus Christ gave the ten commandment?
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by SoliBayNG: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Waiting to see who is as arrogant as you. Or have you changed?
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never gave His followers any commands that have to do with singing songs to God, nor did He instruct that songs of praises be erected in His name. So all una gospel songs might as well be considered false under doctrines and traditions of men as far as His teaching is concerned. And we know that Jesus Christ warned against such vain worship. undecided

God no give special sanctions to "gospel songs", so all your songs have to do with this world and not His kingdom.

Did Jesus Christ command you to use phone or brush your teeth? Did he command you to buy data and comment on any trend ? Jesus Christ and His disciples mainly fed on bread so why do you eat different kinds of food ?
Whenever you want to study the bible, ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand.

3 Likes

Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Johnkay225: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Which generation are you from? So singing songs to God is not in the Bible or rather commanded by Jesus as you claimed. Songs is one of the ways we render our worship to God... There are other ways definitely.. Asu Ekiye made sense here..

1 Like

Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Proflere: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lol
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Royalty5(f): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
Christians looking down on Christians..
All of you forming I too know God shey you haven't heard that is only 8 people in Nigeria that have heaven qualification. undecided

1 Like

Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by just2endowed: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
KingAzubuike:
The painful part is that many of them have prioritize money over God.

And there are so many of them. You hear names like AB Praiz, Tunde Sax, Larry Praiz etc

It's a normal things for Blackman....
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Nimrod81: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Beautiful...
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Nimrod81: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Royalty5:
Christians looking down on Christians..
All of you forming I too know God shey you haven't heard that is only 8 people in Nigeria that have heaven qualification. undecided
Lol... Lol... Please how did you get the number? I'm laughing here. You're funny.

1 Like

Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
I don't care about gospel songs.
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Johnkay225:
Which generation are you from? So singing songs to God is not in the Bible or rather commanded by Jesus as you claimed. Songs is one of the ways we render our worship to God... There are other ways definitely.. Asu Ekiye made sense here..
It is not a matter of generation but a matter of the Truth of God as taught by Jesus Christ. The singing of your songs have nothing to do with what He in fact commanded, so while you can do it to entertain yourselves, do not deceive yourselves into believing that it is what God has commanded you to do or that your doing it is to His glory as many of you like to pretend... instead, God gets honor from you doing that which He in fact commands you to do, not that which He never commanded to begin with. undecided
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
prekumohtim:
Did Jesus Christ command you to use phone or brush your teeth? Did he command you to buy data and comment on any trend ? Jesus Christ and His disciples mainly fed on bread so why do you eat different kinds of food ?
Whenever you want to study the bible, ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand.
Jesus Christ did not command me to use a cell phone or brush my teeth, and so when I do those things, I do not delude myself thinking that God is "Honored" by my doing them, in much the same way that many of you who listen to your gospel songs delude yourselves with ideas of honoring God through your listening to, praising and dancing to those songs.undecided

The way to honor God is to do that which God has in fact commanded, and since God never commanded you to sing and dance to gospel songs, ask yourself.. where does that idea that God is honored when you do really come from if it is not of God, to begin with? undecided
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Royalty5(f): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nimrod81:
Lol... Lol... Please how did you get the number? I'm laughing here. You're funny.

Lol... The number follow shock me ooo
Na hear say I hear sha
It's a long story angry. I don't want them to start calling me out.
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
edoairways:
Did Jesus Christ gave the ten commandment?
Not when He came down to give us the New Covenant, He did not! undecided
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ouchbabe:
Psalms 100:4 (KJV) Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
I just checked your moniker.....junkie
undecided
If you don't know where God's commandments are, please ask. undecided
Also, the words of David do not in any way overwrite or add to the Words of God Himself. lipsrsealed
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
onye ama Jehova spotted :DStop blackmailing the Bible to suit your bloody religion.
Ama Jehova what? undecided
What part of the BIble was blackmailed in this? undecided undecided
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by sageb: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
PastorandMentor:
Popular Gospel singer Asu Ekiye has come under fire to warn gospel artists who are proud and carry themselves like they have arrived.

His post on Facebook which he tagged
GOSPEL ARTISTES AND ARROGANCE
has been getting many reactions as he shares his experience with some music artists who are too proud.
Read what he wrote.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159547362292848&id=526662847
He has spoken well # egberifa
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
mekuso89:
what exactly are you saying
I am saying your gospel songs are no different from any other form of entertainment you enjoy out there in the world. Your listening to them, dancing and all, have nothing to do with God Himself. undecided

If "honouring" God is instead your aim, then what you ought to do is that which God has indeed commanded, and not spend your time instead on that which He did not command you to do in the first place. You cannot "glorify" God by doing that which God didn't even ask of you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
thorpido:
What's he saying? Generalizing with just an event he witnessed?
He's doing the same thing he's accusing them of.There's arrogance in his speech.
Many gospel artistes are not poor.......not Frank Edward,not Nathaniel Bassey not Sinach......
I wish to know the church or temple you attend........or the one you started.Na Latter Day Saints?
Your belief and doctrines dey one kind.
It is not my belief and doctrine... it is what is written in that same book called your bible that you carry there with you. Jesus Christ left you with over 50 commandments for you to accept and obey, and not a single one of those commandments says anything about singing gospel songs or your praise and worship songs in order to glorify or honor God. undecided

If God never said that singing gospel songs is a way to glorify Him, how can you believe then that by singing your gospel songs, you glorify God? undecided

1 Like

Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
emerged01:
You guys always have something to say. Paul and Silas wey sing inside prison na for themselves abi?.
Acts 16:25 (KJV): “And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.
I don't know why Paul and Silas sang but I can tell you that it is not because they sang that God responded. undecided
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ama Jehova what? undecided
What part of the BIble was blackmailed in this? undecided undecided
you're just a typical Jehova witness

1 Like

Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
myk2mic:
Madam sure say no be pastor Gino jennings church u dey attend , u harsh ohhh , the way u are running with ur new found faith is surprising, consider ur former self lol
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by 2shaw: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Scammer
Sunnysides:
lipsrsealed
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
you're just a typical Jehova witness
Ask the resident JWs here and they will tell you I am most definitely not one of them. undecided
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by witworth(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Some people just like stress, so called gospel is a gaffe, all na hypocrisy.
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by ransomed: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
They are forming "yeyebrity" instead of crushing pride .
Re: Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor by mekuso89(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am saying your gospel songs are no different from any other form of entertainment you enjoy out there in the world. Your listening to them, dancing and all, have nothing to do with God Himself. undecided

If "honouring" God is instead your aim, then what you ought to do is that which God has indeed commanded, and not spend your time instead on that which He did not command you to do in the first place. You cannot "glorify" God by doing that which God didn't even ask of you. undecided
you are right sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. / Prophecy For Wizkid Musician / APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.