Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Is Heaven Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven Real? (161 Views)

What Is Heaven Like? / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? / Is Heaven Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Heaven Real? by Lastoffourtnyt: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
So I'm from a Christian home, at least my mom took us to church for many years until I stopped going more than a decade ago.

I recall I almost give my life to jesus at 14 but shit happens.
I have always believe that my view of religion is always biased.
Many ways but only one is the right and all are placing ad as the only and the right way. Some turns business venture, some turn to blood venture. I don't know about much but these major two down here is confusing enough.

So my sisters and alfe, Iman and pastor, deaconess and herbalist and you. Can you all come and tell me the truth?

I want to know, I don't want to go to the invest my entirety on a fake investment. I want to be able gain what I work for here in life and if there's is none, let me Chanel my energy to something else
Re: Is Heaven Real? by lilvicky68(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
It's not about heaven or hell..it's about doing good and living a life worthy of emulation..

2 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Real? by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
It's not about heaven or hell..it's about doing good and living a life worthy of emulation..
A life worthy of emulation by whom? undecided
Where did you get this from? undecided
Re: Is Heaven Real? by lilvicky68(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A life worthy of emulation by whom? undecided
Where did you get this from? undecided
Oga I no get your strength this afternoon..

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Real? by Kobojunkie: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lastoffourtnyt:
So I'm from a Christian home, at least my mom took us to church for many years until I stopped going more than a decade ago.

Many ways but only one is the right and all are placing ad as the only and the right way. Some turns business venture, some turn to blood venture. I don't know about much but these major two down here is confusing enough.

So my sisters and alfe, Iman and pastor, deaconess and herbalist and you. Can you all come and tell me the truth?

I want to know, I don't want to go to the invest my entirety on a fake investment. I want to be able gain what I work for here in life and if there's is none, let me Chanel my energy to something else
I am reminded of a lyric from the theme song from a show called "Sura, the Tailor" from many many years ago. The lines goes "...A trial will convince you ..."

You have to be willing to step out of yourself on this one and put to trial the God you wish to connect with here.

The Christian God, for instance, states that only those who accept and Obey His teachings will He reveal Himself to. So if you want to know Him, you need to at least be willing to step out of yourself to meet Him halfway. If after that you don't like what you see, then you can always walk away knowing you did in fact try Him out

And doing this with those of the other ideas out there you study will help you finally realize which God is true and which ones are of the imaginations of men. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Real? by livingchrist: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lastoffourtnyt:

Yes heaven is real, God is real and everything in the bible is real.
Jesus said he is the only way, not religion, not good works, or any other qualifications.
If you are not born again you cant enter into God's kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Real? by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
lilvicky68:

Oga I no get your strength this afternoon..
But you never run out of strength when posting untruths? undecided
Re: Is Heaven Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
God has just one plan for Mankind:
Living forever as youths in perfect health without dying, all creatures will be subjected to humans from the greatest to the tiniest creature.
But there is a problem!
Some humans thought they should direct the life of others and they're bent on doing so by all means. God's plan is to remove such humans and return to the original particles God used to form our bodies before creation "DUST"
So it's either we live forever or return to dust! Romans 6:23; Genesis 3:19

Lastoffourtnyt:

(1) (Reply)

Wake Keep Mass Of Late Chief Dr. E.p.c Udora At Eziaja, Neni, Anaocha,anambra / Livein His Perfect Peace / 75 Biblical Truth About Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.