Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) (55221 Views)

Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London / Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
In a sanner clime she would be hiding her head in shame but here she is even granting interviews.I no longer pity any of these baby mamas,they intentionally took that route.We are indeed in the last of days, God I beckoned on you to keep guiding me even in my weakness I don't want to be involved in such shameless and sinful life.
In saner climes this is nothing new. They even carry such with pride
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Irennediva(f): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
The future is Female.....

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
In a saner clime she would be hiding her head in shame but here she is even granting interviews.I no longer pity any of these baby mamas,they intentionally took that route.We are indeed in the last of days, God I beckoned on you to keep guiding me even in my weakness I don't want to be involved in such shameless and sinful life.
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by YorubaAmaka(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
Just Look At How A Grown Up Woman Is Happy Because She Gave Birth To A Baby Without Being Married. And She Is Even Proud Of Her Foolish Life.
And The One That Impregnate All These Foolish Ladies Don't Even Use Condom. That Is How They Share Hiv Aids Everywhere

Wasted Generation embarassed embarassed
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by grandstar(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Ok Why are ladies just like this.. always using pregnancy as a leverage to cash out..

Was she penetrated at gun point??.. she no know say bills dey to pay before she open leg?? what happened to sex with condom..

No! they just want to trap you with a baby so that they can always use that to cry for money..

The biggest problem is they have no shame being.baby mamas. Your aim in life should be to becomes a happily married Mrs. In America, a woman will have 6 kids for 6 different men and not be ashamed to say it. At times, they're not sure who the father of any of them are.

I don't blame them. The government encourages perversion by giving benefits to them. Rich Asian countries are much stricter on who gets benefits so people still dey behave.

A man on Steve Wilkos show said he has 9 daughters and I'm sure they are from different women as his new girlfriend, who birthed his last daughter came to defend herself on some charges.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Discombulator: 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Girls aiiint got no self esteem
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Davido sef own too much. See this little boy just dey give women belle upandan

Afonja lifestyle no b am
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by hstar: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
mulcini:
That Davido is a talented musician doesn't mean that he has sense. There is a difference between wisdom and talent. Davido has talent but lacks wisdom.
Word
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by hstar: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kaycee54321:
Have Money.

And you will see Ladies queuing to have your offspring and calling themselves "Baby Mamas".

Reminds me of how hens in my compound in the village all prefer to mate with the big cock that has shiny red comb.

Dear Men, have money.
grin
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Sinachi100: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Ok Why are ladies just like this.. always using pregnancy as a leverage to cash out..

Was she penetrated at gun point??.. she no know say bills dey to pay before she open leg?? what happened to sex with condom..

No! they just want to trap you with a baby so that they can always use that to cry for money..

Asin eh
Nigeria ladies too dey lie
Very annoying tin
Just for attention undecided

Sale koo grin
Sale nii grin
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by mkoabiola: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
CyberEBOLA:
LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY, CHIOMA TURN BABY MAMA.

ALL THE ASSURANCE NA SCAM grin grin grin
Chioma nver believed she would b one of the d baby mama

But in all she Don get d fame
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by oluwabukola87028: 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
My question is between Ifeanyin and this boy,who senior who?...Chioma is just another baby mama and the list is not ending yet.
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Covid: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bornsinner7:

And now she blames me
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Kingcalls: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
In a sanner clime she would be hiding her head in shame but here she is even granting interviews.I no longer pity any of these baby mamas,they intentionally took that route.We are indeed in the last of days, God I beckoned on you to keep guiding me even in my weakness I don't want to be involved in such shameless and sinful life.

U don de get sense finally... or are u finally getting the D on a reg
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by unmask: 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
why should she hide her face? Did she do anything wrong?
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Kingcalls: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Are you blaming the lady that Davido approached her to date her?

Whr u there when davido was toasting her ?? Celeb that women rush like mad... the woman timed herself and took advantage of the nigga ...I guess that's y davido is upset with her ..
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by chasisgirl(f): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
Are you planning to build the correct networks? Watch this video and thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcKQcrjHNAo
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by tete7000(m): 12:14am On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:

And the men are forced? Both parties, male and female ought to feel ashamed for bringing children into the world they have no concrete plan to cater for. Does any child deserve growing up without love of both parents living under the same roof? You can see why we have street urchins everywhere these days? Irresponsible men and women sleeping around without iota of knowledge of what their reckless and irresponsible living bring about.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Reex12(m): 12:37am On Mar 25, 2021
this girl old pass davido
Tareq1105:
My advice for Davido is to begin to take responsibility over that boy.

I'm saying this bcoz if he allow this American lady to press charges against him wahalai he won't find it funny.

Nigga plans to share his fathers wealth, heard he pays his US baby mama nothing less than 4m monthly childsupport
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by etrange: 1:34am On Mar 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:

There's nothing a lady would ever say that you guys won't attack! She sells stuff to survive, you attack. She bills the man responsible, you attack. Two parties have sex, you attack only one. Civilisation is far from many of you guys in Africa.
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 4:09am On Mar 25, 2021
All these Celebrities and beautiful pussies
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 4:22am On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:

Is this you or another person typed this without your notice
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Mairice125: 4:25am On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
Beautiful!.,but looking at the current situation in this country everyone wants money and security for the future at any cost .Davido is to be blamed for not controlling is sexual urge ,must you chook every gal that comes your way ? What happened to is Fiancee ? Oh wasn't not the one seen leaving club with a model ?..Davido is a bad influence!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 4:31am On Mar 25, 2021
Davido wants to spell his name with Baby Mamas
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:07am On Mar 25, 2021
[code][/code]Dawnson ifeanyi's little brother and future arch rival/enemy if Adeleke junior frog voice no take time nah this born throw away he born almost everywhere go kill am
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by cornoil(m): 5:38am On Mar 25, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
I really pray these young men don't pick hiv with these their lifestyles.

HIV no be death sentence. Several people looking cute and robust have HIV without any sign showing on their bodies. So dem fit even get am.
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by silifat11(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2021
The boy resemble am small naa.. Why can't he be using condom naa.. This kind of scattering babies here and there dey cause problems at times in the future
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by obonujoker(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2021
bunnae:

I swear. I couldn't help but laugh.

Lol... grin
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by seangy4konji: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2021
d person no get nameidiots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Olajumoke Orisaguna Covers TW Magazine In South Africa / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.