Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

If You And Your Teacher Met Again..your Reaction. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You And Your Teacher Met Again..your Reaction. (771 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? / World Teachers Day 2020 - How Do You Relate With Your Teacher Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You And Your Teacher Met Again..your Reaction. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Yesterday at a filling station I met a former student I once taught a lifetime ago. The way he was hailing and telling those around about this uncle grin grin grin.

Now I'm thinking,what if I was one wicked person then, the things he would have done to me. Personally I know some teachers I would love to beat to stupor like my introtech teacher who used my back for caning practice and my chemistry teacher who turned me to errand boy. Buy me food,when I return she will send me water. When I return she will say no plenty stew I should go back. Before you know it I'm as weak as anything.

Some I'll hug for waking the genius in me like Mrs igwe, biology teacher, patient and loving, Mrs Denis for applauding students for trying even though you got it wrong. Very encouraging lady. And my further maths teacher for giving impossible questions, and rewarding us anytime we solve it.

Share yours in the comment section. God bless our teachers
Re: If You And Your Teacher Met Again..your Reaction. by osamz007: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
MR JOHNSON OF IKORODU COMMUNITY SCHOOL IFFA MEET YOU. WALAHI BODY GO TELL YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You And Your Teacher Met Again..your Reaction. by Deasegun19(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
I laughed @ chem teacher part. Thanks. ur signature
Re: If You And Your Teacher Met Again..your Reaction. by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
My JSS3 lesson literature teacher will forever have my thanks. I can't remember his name and won't recognize him, but that day after summarizing a literature text, he called me in front of the class and praised me to high heavens. That was the day I sat up and really paid attention to literature in English. God bless you wherever you are, Mr I-can't-remember-your-name.

I would hug Miss Agbaje, my SS1/SS2/SS3 literature in English teacher. I was her favorite student and she was always using me as a positive point of reference when scolding my philistine classmates. She hasn't aged well but she will remain my favorite school teacher. During the idle days after exams, her praises drove me to the library where I would devour large books on English literature, reading about writers and poets like Mary Shelley, John Donne, Milton, Percy Byshe Shelley, Shakespeare et al. She shaped my attitude to literature and I will forever remain grateful for her tutelage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You And Your Teacher Met Again..your Reaction. by SunLight11(f): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
of course I can't fo'get all the teachers who taugh' me English Langua'e
Re: If You And Your Teacher Met Again..your Reaction. by zyzxx(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hmm, mr lasunkanmi

I dey come
Re: If You And Your Teacher Met Again..your Reaction. by cayorday89(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Loved many of my teachers from nursery to primary to secondary.. Nursery Mr and Mrs Disu of Disu Preparatory School, you guys were the foundation of my academic life, my primary teachers too numerous to mention, but I will always remember Mrs. Shonaike and Mrs. Olagunju, both made me represent my class for a quiz competition and it turned out fine, was surprised because I was not the best in class, the most playful and never knew I had the confidence to face the crowd and be bold with it, cos my dad was strict and I was made an introvert by default, which I am still suffering from today.. And to my most favourite secondary school teacher, Mr. Akinyemi who taught me Economics and Social Studies in SSS and JSS respectively, yesterday was his birthday I know cause I follow him on Facebook, though you were the teacher who gave me highest flogging in my academic life for disrespecting you, his method of teaching was unique and uses we students as examples of the various topics he taught and I could remember how I was just smiling and writing economics waec exam which came out A1, cos of how easy you made teaching and always have a way of making a joke of our lifestyle to blend with each topics.. Utility in Economics, I will never forget with your palm wine analogy cos we had a guy whose father sells palm wine and how the utility derived from the first cup of palmwine is higher compared to subsequent ones taken after the first cup. And he makes us write out this jokes of a thing exactly the way he dictates it to us in our notes..

2 Likes

Re: If You And Your Teacher Met Again..your Reaction. by 1F30M4(f): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mr. Isiraoje & Mr. Adewumi, clowns smh no words for you both

Mrs. Bakare, Mrs. Joy, Mr. Ayo, Mrs. Opene, Mr. Okunlola, Aunty Kate, Mrs. Loveth, Mr. Oke, Baba Olawuyi, Fr. Peter(now), Mr. Uwaya and those I can't now remember, 600yrs of enjoyment for all of una abeg.
Re: If You And Your Teacher Met Again..your Reaction. by parcydrix(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Uncle bonjour my primary school French teacher (don't know his real name that's what everybody called him) this man was the best flogger in the school and was flogging me almost everyday for stupid reasons.
If I use my two eyes see u again anything I do to you take am like that
Re: If You And Your Teacher Met Again..your Reaction. by mytime24(f): 12:28am On Mar 25, 2021
If i jam our Art teacher eeeeh

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Result Checker: Different Ways To Check Your JAMB Result / Check Out The Canadian Universities That Offer Scholarships To African Students / Gst 110 Pq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.