Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

She’s Married, But Had An Affair With Someone But Now He Is Threatening To... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She’s Married, But Had An Affair With Someone But Now He Is Threatening To... (778 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She’s Married, But Had An Affair With Someone But Now He Is Threatening To... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
She’s married but had an affair with someone, but now he is threatening to ruin her married life. What should she do?

I don’t condone going outside the marriage and despite what the other men are saying here while I have opinions on this subject they’re just that, opinions.

As a suggestion, perhaps you should sit down and be very honest with yourself and figure out “why” you stepped outside the marriage. Once you’ve determined why you’ve stepped outside the marriage then decide what if anything your partner could do to address the reasons you stepped outside the marriage.

The next step is... https://buggingquestions.com/question/shes-married-but-had-an-affair-with-someone-but-now-he-is-threatening-to-ruin-her-married-life-what-should-she-do/
Re: She’s Married, But Had An Affair With Someone But Now He Is Threatening To... by meobizy(f): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2021
This is an old hackneyed story I’ve heard since the late eighties. It’s so old that I doubt people still encounter such in this day and time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ty / Know This And Know Peace / Born In A Polygamous Home, Raised By A Single Parant Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.