Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari (34555 Views)

Atiku Suffers Fresh Defeat As Court Nullifies His Strong Ally’s Election / Atiku Suffers Fresh Defeat As Court Nullifies His Strong Ally's Election / 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally – President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Eastcaostboy: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
9jayes:
Ah! this news go pepper some people o
Damn you jawbrony....so you believe the clown. Go get head

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by LordOfTheGame: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
"Tinubu is my ally" Lori roo grin grin grin

Abeg somebody help me correct that Yoruba wey I speak there ...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by MuchAdo: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

More like one of the respectable slave in the country. Anyways it's good for Jubril Alsundani to give Tinubu false hope for now.

Jubril Al-sudani really knows how to press our Yoruba brothers mumu button. Having knew how Tinubu is so much worshipped and respected there, he now came up with this. My Yoruba brothers should believe this at their own detriment.

Piggiddioott amaka grin

Sour grapes! tongue

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
9jayes:
Ah! this news go pepper some people o
To decieve Yoruba na just small thing.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
MuchAdo:

Piggiddioott amaka grin
Sour grapes! tongue
Buhari Sabi una Mumu button.
It was piggidiots that told Remi Tinubu to open up on TVC.
LMAO
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:
Tonight is a bad night for some people.

There will be so much tears and wailing tonight and I just hope they don’t jump into the lagoon in agony.

Asiwaju Jagaban
Our president in 2023
Buhari Sabi una ring tone.

Garba Shehu signed the statement.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Badorey5: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
Buhari Sabi una ring tone.

Garba Shehu signed the statement.

Are you one of those mentioned people?

Chai, straight to the lagoon, I won’t miss none of you.

By the way, who signs presidential official statement? Won’t it be the official spokesperson?

I’m sure you are IPOB and their logic is always somehow so I forgive you for wasting my time replying you.

Lord Badorey!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by mywells: 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
50million naira katsina market fire donation is working.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Badorey5: 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
You forgot it has always been no love lost between buhari and Igbos, even when he thought picking Igbo presidential running mates would change anything.

LMAO!! What did buhari do for you?

IDPs in Benin Republic??

Haha hahaha

By the way I’m still looking for potable water in Enugu.

I am now the number 765 on the lineup we lined to fetch water from Nike river.

Or can you borrow me a bucket of water my friend?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:

Are you one of those mentioned people?

Chai, straight to the lagoon, I won’t miss none of you.

By the way, who signs presidential official statement? Won’t it be the official spokesperson?

I’m sure you are IPOB and their logic is always somehow so I forgive you for wasting my time replying you.

Lord Badorey!
Lord without subjects..

Buhari is decieving Tinubu, Tinubu is decieving buhari - Ayo Adebanjo
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
dapsoneh:
Tinubu is my ally, Tinubu is my ally...Your body language says otherwise Mr man

There must be an energised transformer around your house, do the needful quickly

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Badorey5: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
Lord without subjects..

Buhari is decieving Tinubu, Tinubu is decieving buhari - Ayo Adebanjo

At least if that won’t guarantee Peter Obi the Awkusu killer the presidency, I am fine with it.

So when are you making sure of the lagoon my friend?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:

By the way I’m still looking for potable water in Enugu.

I am now the number 765 on the lineup we lined to fetch water from Nike river.

Or can you borrow me a bucket of water my friend?
You are looking for portable water in Enugu that sits on a rocky turf, instead of looking for portable water in Lagos that's all lagoon!!!!

Won ti get tie! Alapatinrin!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by compton11(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Tinubu & Osibanjo are the most loyal politicians I've ever come across.

This is why their camp will get huge support from the North to succeed Buhari in 2023.

Afenifebi tried to create a political wedge between the North & SW with the Igbohoe conspiracy but have failed woefully.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless VP Osibanjo
God bless Arewa
God bless the SW
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

u are dumb ass nigga.

it is u north that want power to continue in North in 2023
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Tvoice: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
No be only strong ally , na strong play wood
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by GorillaApp(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
dapsoneh:
Tinubu is my ally, Tinubu is my ally...Your body language says otherwise Mr man
If tinubu believes this then he is a simpleton
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:

At least if that won’t guarantee Peter Obi the Awkusu killer the presidency, I am fine with it.

So when are you making sure of the lagoon my friend?
If you live in the SW, two things are involved.

It's either you end up in the lagoon to bathe or your skull is mined for money rituals.

I'll take my chances.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Badorey5: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
If you live in the SW, two things are involved.

It's either you end up in the lagoon to bathe or your skull is mined for money rituals.

I'll take my chances.

At least you can still have the chance of growing up if you live in the SW.

In the SE, they might have sold someone off as baby factory when they are young and the fetus could have been used as sacrifice and cannibalism at infant stage.

I heard they might just eat me if I step into some places there.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by MuchAdo: 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
[s]
Gandollaar:
Eleyin Shamuga!
[/s]

Meaning
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tinubu being your ally is a no no for reasonable people in considering your ambitious move towards presidency...but the majority is unreasonable anyways.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Badorey5: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
You are looking for portable water in Enugu that sits on a rocky turf, instead of looking for portable water in Lagos that's all lagoon!!!!

Won ti get tie! Alapatinrin!

I’m now the number 700 on the line in search for water in Enugu.

I don’t know why the line is moving slow tonight.

My friend, can you please send me one bucket of water on your way to the lagoon?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:

At least you can still have the chance of growing up if you live in the SW.

In the SE, they might have sold someone off as baby factory when they are young and the fetus could have been used as sacrifice and cannibalism at infant stage.

I heard they might just eat me if I step into some places there.

I'm done with you.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tolexander:
I thought Buhari made the voice statement personally and not a release by Garba Shehu.

The Cabal must have written this for Garba Shehu
There is no living president, its all a hoax
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Badorey5: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
I'm done with you.

Please don’t go to the lagoon yet.

I need a bucket of water please, don’t let me die of thirst in Enugu!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by HRMK: 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
HMMM.....TIME WILL TELL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him / Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.