Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari (34556 Views)

Atiku Suffers Fresh Defeat As Court Nullifies His Strong Ally’s Election / Atiku Suffers Fresh Defeat As Court Nullifies His Strong Ally's Election / 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally – President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jostoman:
So how does this news now concerned us on nairaland or can this news bring food to Nigerians table. Nonsense news.
hunger has taking over sorry !!! Nonsense commenter .
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Political whores
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Danny50: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
As calabar boy wey i be... Because he donated 50m to katsina abi??
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by geemd434: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Ipob miscreants, how market?
Mumu. Fulani slave. Soon una go lose ibadan.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by witworth(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Believe buhari at your own peril

Reminds me of that little creature that blows your feet breeze after biting it .
there's no peril anywhere, it's your choice to doubt them, mind you I don't really care about both men anyway, just don't try to change others minds towards them. They have their own people.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Okoroawusa: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
I Love PMB

I Love BAT

...haters no go sleep this night starting from Sowore and his Saharareporters
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Onepeople: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Ipob miscreants, how market?
kiddo grow up.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Anchuna: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
My brother forgot important documents in a bus when he boarded one of the yellow buses at owode and dropped at mile 2 around 6.30 pm today. Any help on how these documents can be recovered?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by kenodrill: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
dapsoneh:
Tinubu is my ally, Tinubu is my ally...Your body language says otherwise Mr man

The news really pain you bro...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Masterito(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
I am glad to see that you really understand the game.
Heffalump:

This is the reason why the North (Fulani) will continue to rule Nigeria till 100 years if they like. These guys are smarter than the SS, SW, and SE put together.
Some Yoruba bigots are already masturbating just because of one little chyking from PMB. What he simply told Tinubu is that presidency will remain in the North.
Behari and his Fulani brothers knew that if he supports BAT openly, and should Bola get the ticket, the rest of the SS and SE will out of anger vote for Atiku, and with massive support from the Fulani North, Atiku Abubakar will emerge. Who loses? The rest of Nigeria of course!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by senteugene: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - Garba Shehu
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Christistruth00: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
One thing about Buhari is that he finds it so difficult to betray his loyal friends

That was why he held onto the Service Chiefs for so long
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Tap0lane: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
You deluded drab Brian igno father go Wan perish over this disclosure. If I ever vote Tinubu come 2023 that if am still in this country n can go tru the hustle of getting a voters card it will simply be to spite foolish Igbos like you n your father that hate Tinubu who as done nothing to you but you can be watching the likes of Ugwuanyi ikpeaze Umahi loot your destiny n that of your unborn generation beyond repair.

Anigreat:
shocked

More like one of the respectable slave in the country. Anyways it's good for Jubril Alsundani to give Tinubu false hope for now.

Jubril Al-sudani really knows how to press our Yoruba brothers mumu button. Having knew how Tinubu is so much worshipped and respected there, he now came up with this. My Yoruba brothers should believe this at their own detriment.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Funflipper: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
Audio only.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Thetruthshallse(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Taqqiya bastards, on Oodua nation we stand. When the heat became too much for the northern bastards they come up with this lie. Even if it is true tinubu is on his own.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ogun kill u and tinubu together!

Old bastard!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Olatomiwami(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Pochettino:
So why are you squeezing his cone neck?

How is he squeezing it, Olori pelebe? Una no deh carry life pikin.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Olatomiwami(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
smallsmall:

Buhari does not care what Tinubu did for him otherwise he would not have kicked Tinubu's Database into the gutter and ordered for fresh APC registration grin
If he cares about Tinubu and not just ensuring that Power remain in the hands of Fulanis, he would have stated openly that the APC Presidency is ZONED to the SW as agreed in the Power Rotation agreement that brought him to Power in 2015, with the support of the SW, after he had failed three times, without such support.

Despite Osinabjo's loyalty, holding forte while the Vegetable was being reconstructed in London, check out how he is disgracing his Vice President, even driving him out of Aso Rock!

Just forget Buhari, he is scheming on how to put another Fulani there so they can finish Southern Nigeria completely.

Salaye Alhaji? All the time u devoted in writing this epistles would have been channel to better your life.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by JustASeer: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
My brother u sabi. Who be fool?

More like one of the respectable slave in the country. Anyways it's good for Jubril Alsundani to give Tinubu false hope for now.

Jubril Al-sudani really knows how to press our Yoruba brothers mumu button. Having knew how Tinubu is so much worshipped and respected there, he now came up with this. My Yoruba brothers should believe this at their own detriment. [/quote]
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Dapson73(m): 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jostoman:
So how does this news now concerned us on nairaland or can this news bring food to Nigerians table. Nonsense news.

Stop being hypocrite. How many times has any Nigeria news brought food on your table ?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jamesbally:

The matter pain this man well well grin grin grin

Lols...only if you know the meaning of pain.....you would have started reasoning like Sowere
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by History555: 12:20am On Mar 25, 2021
While tinubu urchins and miscreants are filled with joy over this statement, tinubu is too experienced politically to be fooled. So it took a publication by daily trust to force a statement from the president. The question is which buhari is garba referring to

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by IYANGBALI: 12:33am On Mar 25, 2021
Lori multiple Iro
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Sleekfingers: 12:33am On Mar 25, 2021
MarvellousG:
Birds of the same feather flock together

birds of a feather
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by gotnel: 2:44am On Mar 25, 2021
If you are being deceived, don't deceive yourself.
Politicians have the ability to destroy to the extent that when you realise, it will be too late to make amends.

Nigerians power mongers are the most dangerous species of politicians worldwide.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by AerialMapper: 4:12am On Mar 25, 2021
The sad thing is Buhari isn’t aware that he made this statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up / Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.