Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) (40090 Views)

Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) / Naphtali Kefas Is Dead! Taraba Commissioner Dies After Brief Illness / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by deherdsman: 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
extol1:

taraba state is one of the biggest state in Nigeria. you can be within the state traveling up to 10 hours. we have mambilla tourism site. the state is just so unfortunate like kogi state
I'M quoting this from my village in manbilla plateau.
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by AMvanquish: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
seunmsg:
Is there a governor in Taraba state? I can bet 90% of Nigerians can’t even remember his name.

He must be the most useless and irresponsible governor in Nigeria. Even Lagos that was badly hit by the #Endsars protest doesn’t have workers working under the tree. Leaning an entire ministry to operate under a tree since October, 2020 is the height of irresponsibility.

The Governor is very useless for real. 90% of the time, He is always in Abuja or Kaduna..
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
donstan18:
Taraba state and Abia state are in the same WhatsApp group.

Including Ekiti state.

for calling Abia state thunder will fire you
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by wwwihy: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
PDP Governors are very useless
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
seunmsg:
Is there a governor in Taraba state? I can bet 90% of Nigerians can’t even remember his name.

He must be the most useless and irresponsible governor in Nigeria. Even Lagos that was badly hit by the #Endsars protest doesn’t have workers working under the tree. Leaning an entire ministry to operate under a tree since October, 2020 is the height of irresponsibility.

SORO SOKE JOOR

WEREY
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
donstan18:

Including Ekiti state.

AJE...

I DONT EVEN KNOW IF GOMBE NA STATE OR CAPITAL.
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Slantee: 1:49am On Mar 25, 2021
Naija
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by bakol: 2:02am On Mar 25, 2021
And the governor appointed a commissioner for an ''officeless" ( permit me to use this word) ministry?.....
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by akilo1: 2:03am On Mar 25, 2021
Thank God i made it.first time i hear of a state called taraba
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by onuman: 2:14am On Mar 25, 2021
[[quote author=longetivity post=100181853]They are some states I don't even know they existed in Nigeria e.g Taraba, jigawa Yobe and kebbi/quote]

Villages created as states by IBB and Abacha when they used land mass as criterion to proliferate 19 states in northern region but allowed only an average of 8.5 states in the two southern regions that formed independent Nigeria with the northern region. They thus left the two southern regions politically and economically leaner.

Land mass is never used as criterion to proliferate too many states in a region with larger land mass in other countries formed by diverse regions.

An #Endsars protester uprooted Jalingo signboard.

Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Seebrian(m): 2:34am On Mar 25, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Taraba is home to the Legendary Gen. TY Danjuma, one of the richest men in Africa.
They are more of middlebelt not core North. Mostly Tiv, Jukuns etc. Once met one fine brilliant Engineer from Jukun and I was so impressed. They are not backward people probably the governor is not very effective. Visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria
. You have a true understanding of Taraba state. Most of people commenting out of ignorance. The Governor should be blamed for this act of irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Seebrian(m): 3:03am On Mar 25, 2021
onuman:
[
Stop showing your ignorance in the public forum. For the record time, Taraba state is the second largest State in terms of land mass in Nigeria. Yes, the viability of the state is in progress but not totally dependence. Again, Taraba state is more of middle belt than core north. Their climate, vegetation, culture and religion are totally different from the core north. The habitats are dominated by Jukun tribes numbering close to 50 tribes, wapan, kuteb, ichen, Bachama, kona, kpanzo etc.

1 Like

Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by olmoRoc: 3:15am On Mar 25, 2021
That's how they can understand the true meaning of poverty alleviation.
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by FirstCounsel(m): 4:12am On Mar 25, 2021
angry Clowns grin angry
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by pacespot(m): 5:09am On Mar 25, 2021
grin when you think you've seen it all in this country, another one just breaks your findings
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by akanbiaa(m): 5:18am On Mar 25, 2021
I am not surprised for even those that died in active service working for the State before 2011 and till date have not been paid their entitlements and no hope in sight.
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Buffalo2(m): 6:06am On Mar 25, 2021
donstan18:

Including Ekiti state.

grin
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Kriss216: 7:23am On Mar 25, 2021
longetivity:
They are some states I don't even know they existed in Nigeria e.g Taraba, jigawa Yobe and kebbi
Add Ekiti and Kogi
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Tonalphs(f): 7:39am On Mar 25, 2021
my own is what will happen when rain starts ohhhhh.... I totally forgot. in Nigeria, govt officials barely go to the office even on dry season let alone rainy season.
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by wink2015(m): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2021
NORTHERN STATES SHOULD CUT THEIR COAT ACCORDING TO THEIR MATERIAL not even their size as their size could be bigger than the resources that is available.

It is wrong to see northern governors wanting to live the lifestyle of a governor from Rivers state or Akwa Ibom state that has so much crude oil money at their disposal.
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by MightySparrow: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2021
Real definition of poverty. He is doing his job from the best available office. Work dry hungry am ni.
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by McTested(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by koyema22: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2021
Man cannot
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by BennyDGreat: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2021
Anchuna:
My brother forgot important documents in a bus when he boarded one of the yellow buses at owode and dropped at mile 2 around 6.30 pm today. Any help on how these documents can be recovered?

Let him go back to inform those in charge of the buses. Let him promise a good reward
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Babisha10(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2021
seunmsg:

He must be the most useless and irresponsible governor in Nigeria. Even Lagos that was badly hit by the #Endsars protest doesn’t have workers working under the tree. Leaving an entire ministry to operate under a tree since October, 2020 is the height of irresponsibility.
My brother u have said it all the governor is the most useless in the entire states of the nation that man is worst thing that have ever happened to the state I'm even ashame of saying I'm from that state
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Babisha10(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2021
longetivity:
They are some states I don't even know they existed in Nigeria e.g Taraba, jigawa Yobe and kebbi
where are u from or should I say u didn't go through nusary and primary school here
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Babisha10(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2021
Wickedfacts:
Ideally, Taraba should not be more than a Senatorial zone.
Let States be run by how financially viable they are, you will see many states in the North up for sale on jiji.
But do u know that Taraba is the 3rd largest state in the country just that the leaders re not visionaries
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Babisha10(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2021
175:
Endsars in Taraba??

Bloody liars!
It seems u weren't in the country during that period
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Babisha10(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2021
VictorUSA:
If not for person like "give me peace and i will give you cucumba", how can a whole ministry be working under a tree since october last year and you will be enjoying your carrot?
U re either from Taraba or u have been there very useless slogan give me peace and I give u development, it been a while since we heard about crisis in the state but yet no development
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Babisha10(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2021
mofedamijo:
ALL for the camera......cant they rent an office space for a short time??

Are you saying they cant get a room or small office at the government complex??

Dont they have a University in the state that can give them an office temporarily??

He is high on burukutu........
lolz that cucumber governor is a useless man

1 Like

Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Babisha10(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2021
NigeriaIsDoomed:
But your big for nothing unviable states are only living off the sweat of the South. Thank God for free oil money that those useless village-like Northern states receive.
They should pray that Nigeria doesn't disintegrate soon cause they will cease to exist the very day Nigeria ends.
Just a week that traders stopped bringing food to the South what happened u know the rest even if the country disintegrate we will be better
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Babisha10(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2021
Frontail:
grin How can dey eradicate Poverty when the ministry itself is Suffering POVERTY grin grin grin
hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Senate Stalls Obanikoro’s Ministerial Confirmation / Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.