Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (158 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
Meditate on this tonight

Proverbs 13:15
15 Good understanding giveth favour:
But the way of transgressors is hard.

Good understanding is a gift, good understanding of the principle of God will liberate you, good understanding is your ticket to be free of hardship and enjoy total freedom from any chain holding you down.

In this kingdom you reign only to the degree of understanding that you have. see the devil knows the Scriptures very well. I hope you did not forget it was the devil that was quoting scripture for your Jesus. But do you know it was understanding that our lord used in defeating him.

Understanding is a spirit, when the spirit of understanding comes upon you it opens up your eyes to see the truth behind every reality that you see. Understanding is a spirit of God and it can come upon a man. The bible said in all thy getting, get understanding.

Transgression is simply the violation of principles and the result is hardship. So this is true, I work as an engineer and one day I was seriously having challenges with the task at hand, I was burning energy seriously and the job was so hard for me. Then I just heard this calm voice that reminded me of this scripture, and instantly I discovered the reason why things are hard for me that moment. I didn't have good understanding of principle of operation. And at that moment my eyes opened and I finished the work with ease.

Favor is a by product of understanding, hardship is a by product of transgression. Check yourself and see what your current situation is.

Prayer: father we cry out tonight for the spirit of understanding to rest upon us mightily, have mercy upon us oh God for every principle we have violated. Take this hardship away and give us a new start. Thank you for answering our prayers for in Jesus name we have prayed.

Shalom
Re: Meditate On This Tonight. by uchman80(m): 5:36am On Mar 25, 2021
Thank you. This inspired me.

1 Like

Re: Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 5:42am On Mar 25, 2021
uchman80:
Thank you. This inspired me.

You welcome sir

(1) (Reply)

Www.toluilori.com / Whe God Is Laughing - Emoji Devotions / Free Music Download: Best Easter Songs 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.