Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat (21965 Views)

Nigeria Super Eagles Travel To Benin By Boat For AFCON Qualifier (Photos, Video) / Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time / South Africa Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by vickydevoka(m): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2021
Lordjiggs09:
Not a bad idea for a change.

Umu-Igbo biko lee anya na signature mu. A bu mu mazi Chinagorom Alexander, a bu mu onye ndi Bekee na akpo engineer na afu maka iwurite ulo ya na olu construction. Anyi na eme kwa land survey ya na izu ahia ala na ulo na ala igbo. Kpoturu mu na akala ekwenti ma o bu na whatsapp: efu-asato-efu-isii-ano-ano-asaa-ato-ano-ano-ato.
I be igbo boy way grow for ajegule . How I wan take understand everything especially de phone number
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by taiwotimitt: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2021
please allow our eagle to fly now they are not super whale, they are super eagles. how are they going to win now when what is suppose to be flying is swimming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by EMMYYUNG50: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2021
*GET YOURSELF A FULLY VERIFIED & APPROVED PAYPAL ACCOUNT*

You'll Send & Receive Money From Any Part Of The World Easily�

*You Would Easily Withdraw Funds To Your Nigerian Bank Regularly*
������

https:///31cNMtV

A trial will convince you
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by IgboWarlord(m): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2021
Lordjiggs09:
Not a bad idea for a change.

Umu-Igbo biko lee anya na signature mu. A bu mu mazi Chinagorom Alexander, a bu mu onye ndi Bekee na akpo engineer na afu maka iwurite ulo ya na olu construction. Anyi na eme kwa land survey ya na izu ahia ala na ulo na ala igbo. Kpoturu mu na akala ekwenti ma o bu na whatsapp: efu-asato-efu-isii-ano-ano-asaa-ato-ano-ano-ato.

Ano m with you oo nwannem..But advert gi a,o maka nani umu Igbo or the rest of the populace?..If its the latter,i think English would be better to pass ur message..Ana m agwa gi ihea with obi nwanne na obi uto,no atom of hate or grudges.

1 Like

Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2021
Virginnn:
It is football game Biko, not excursion.
if you guys have looted everything with nothing left for flight ticket, just arrange one molue for them if you can't afford a luxurious luxury bus.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by deavicky(m): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2021
duro4chang:
Why not Luxury bus? I hope you have original lifejackets for them. Don't risk people's lives .
that road no good nah. They no want them to see how bad that side is.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by Liposure: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2021
BelovedofLord:
Why not by road?
bandits
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by Liposure: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2021
Cmanforall:
Hmm....
Boat or ship?
ferry
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by duro4chang(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2021
deavicky:
that road no good nah. They no want them to see how bad that side is.
Ok. I am only looking at the safety of the footballers and the officials.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by poweredcom(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2021
Boat ....ker wetin do road trip again
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by FashionCookie(f): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2021
Hahaha Hahaha...God abeg oooo. This country na better cruise...shuuuuu
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2021
duro4chang:
Why not Luxury bus? I hope you have original lifejackets for them. Don't risk people's lives .

best option the roads are bad
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by Banter1(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2021
This is very dangerous, don't put the lives of this guys at risk.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by majamajic(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2021
Virginnn:
It is football game Biko, not excursion.
if you guys have looted everything with nothing left for flight ticket, just arrange one molue for them if you can't afford a luxurious bus.

Mile 2 , alakija , trade Fair , alaba

That route is heavy traffic area and the roads are very bad

Apart from air , the boat option is better than road , trekking to cotonou is better than use bus
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by BelovedofLord: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2021
Liposure:
bandits
Call them TERRORISTS!
Abacha, couldn't be this daft, please!
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by AbakalikiBoy(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://www.goal.com/en/amp/news/afcon-qualifiers-super-eagles-to-travel-to-benin-by-boat/f47lz1sbriy0127dsn8o7tzr0?__twitter_impression=true
be like these ones never ready to play tomorrow match. They'd be arriving porto novo by mid sunday afternoon, lol #gosupereagles
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by AbakalikiBoy(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2021
vickydevoka:

I be igbo boy way grow for ajegule . How I wan take understand everything especially de phone number
he is an engineer who is into construction of buildings, sales and survey of Lands in south-east Nigeria. Whatsapp/call: 0.8.0 64 473 443
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by kenzysmith: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
By boat? grin.... hmm... I know most international players dat love to play for their country once everyday In a week and twice on a Saturdays and Sundays... but would not even like the idea of a boat... they would even refer a bus... if no airplane...

But Naija different... very soon players go train finish and NFF go tell dem say make Dem use their own money transport go match venue...
BTW, the pinnick abi picnic guy na typical thief... just like most of he people for Warri... from pastors to politicians

Mad people everywhere...

Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by olaolaking: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheGreatIYANU:

Valid question. I'm not sure why they should go through high sea stress before a major match like this.
So you think going by the road is faster an more secure? In 2 hours they will be at Benin if by boat. In 2 hours they are still in Agbára by road.

1 Like

Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by TheGreatIYANU: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
olaolaking:
So you think going by the road is faster an more secure? In 2 hours they will be at Benin if by boat. In 2 hours they are still in Agbára by road.

For real? Well if there's calm seas, I dont see why not.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
lifezone247:
my brother if Dey cannot go by air the best option is by water ways, the Lagos Badagry express way is a mess 60% of people working in the island/mainland from Badagry travel by boat to work, I reside in Badagry and work in Tincan/apapa I go and come by boat every day. More over the game is goin to be played in Poto novo is it not far les than 2 hrs from cms jetty.

I believe this is the main reason for the decision... Going through the Lagos - Badagry expressway will just be unnecessary punishment for the "soft-bodied" players due to the very bad state of many portions of the road. If Agbara holdup come hook them, na die be that

Atleast holdup no dey for water

1 Like

Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by Mckhala80(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
with the way things are happening in this country security wise , the eagles journey need not be made public. Hopefully this journey won't be another case of a certain Emiliano Sala. May God protect our players.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by Demanbarnaby(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2021
No de are way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by lifezone247(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

I believe this is the main reason for the decision... Going through the Lagos - Badagry expressway will just be unnecessary punishment for the "soft-bodied" players due to the very bad state of many portions of the road. If Agbara holdup come hook them, na die be that

Atleast holdup no dey for water
im telling you. Then after the hold up immediately after agbara it’s going to be another very slow movement up to Badagry roundabout even the person riding on a bicycle will get there b4 you that’s even if you get there at all. Come and see how cars, buses and trucks are sinking daily. lipsrsealed
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by lifezone247(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2021
TheGreatIYANU:

funny enough they will not even travel through the sea, just the Lagos Lagoon that links from CMS Apapa, Ojo, Agbara down to Badagry to Porto novo.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by lifezone247(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2021
TheGreatIYANU:

funny enough they will not even travel through the sea, just the Lagos Lagoon that links from CMS Apapa, Ojo, Agbara down to Badagry to Porto novo. And the water is always calm not like the rough wave of the sea as you are thinking sir. I use it almost every day of the week to and from Apapa (Liverpool) to Badagry.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by hucknall: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thrash upon Thrash [s]
post=100188412:

Don't get it confused Great guys.
We know you really care about your country, especiallyour footballers..... rightly so.
Keep it up guys.
God bless you and people like you who cares.

But no be this kind boat dem wan take carry dem go grin cheesy wink
No be dis kin one d news dey talk o cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat by Lordjiggs09(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
vickydevoka:

Ah, brother mi I hail you. I actually wrote that I’m a civil engineer that’s into construction and I equally sell landed properties anywhere in the southeast. I’m trying to reach a target audience of Igbo extraction, that’s why I wrote it in our local language. My phone number is in my signature. Remain blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Wins Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award / Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today / AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.