Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Reno Omokri: Tinubu’s Charity Does Not Begin At Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Tinubu’s Charity Does Not Begin At Home (18794 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University / Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu’s Charity Does Not Begin At Home by bhella10: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Like Reno like wailers. Throw a dog a bone it hushes Jagaban find this man small thing.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu’s Charity Does Not Begin At Home by Myself2(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
houseontherock:
A failed attempt to remain relevant politically, especially in the North. Wrong move and a total waste of money

Exactly
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu’s Charity Does Not Begin At Home by abbey621(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Many are going to be shocked when Tinubu does not run for president and decides to support a candidate we all never expected. Most of you are so focused on Tinubu that you don't see the chess pieces being moved and the game of thrones being played.

Ask yourselves this simple question, has Tinubu ever beeen shy to make his ambitions known? NEVER! Not when he campaigned for Senator, not when he campaigned for Governor and certainly not when he chose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu. We sit here shouting over 50 million Naira from a man worth Trillions. Are we okay at all? Whether charity begins at home or away, the sooner we realize we are just spectators, the better! Tinubu's matter no gon put food for your table o, be wise!
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu’s Charity Does Not Begin At Home by dododawa1: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
not fans of TINUBU but you can give your money to anybody you wanted.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu’s Charity Does Not Begin At Home by okofians(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mosesvic11:
Sorry to say this.... you talk like a fool that tunibu is calling most you of you Yorubas..... a man who refused to do anything about the security of his people and did not do anything too when some markets were burnt in his region... you guys are too dump for my liking... wike did the same but never leave his people... but this your jagaban of a man is not truly a man poses to be.... fools
You are the biggest Nincompoop ever on this planet...Did I mentioned your name, you don't know where i come from but jumped into conclusion that I'm from the West... You lack moral decency and manners.. What's your business on who he chooses to give out his money to? Is he the governor of any of the two states? is there any law binding on him to visit anywhere there's disaster? he chooses to visit wherever he wish you are here typing gibberish...Mind yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana Says NNPC’s Decision To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol Is Illegal / GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. / Our Grouse With Ohanaeze Leader, Nwodo — IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.