Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) (66424 Views)

DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by bigcee(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2021
Kapeter:
See breast. Ugly thing. Davido don give am free fame. See mouth self. Nonsense.
How old are you?
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by bigcee(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2021
Kingcalls:
Hmmmm....I hope no attachment...cos if there is, then she is attracted to baby daddies... this one na from frying pan to fire ... this one no de pay child support ooo ....but y are women this foolish... she should hv stuck with davido... the person that advised her to leave davido is her enemy in disguise ... she will now end up like Anna banner , they will just b passing her around... nothing comes easy...u cant hv a generous davido that has other baby mamas and u think u can have him exclusively... at least he loved u exclusively..but D must wonder, na normal as celeb , thats the price u pay
Next time apply wisdom If you dey comment. How did you know she ain't with davido anymore.

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Bekind123: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
hedonido:
With all this jumping around like the average thirsty Owerri slut, she only proves Davido made the right decision by not marrying her.

what is this nonsense. So she shouldn't move on? Her life should end because she had a baby with Davido? What rubbish!
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by bigcee(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2021
JohnSin97:
Igbo girls in general would fvck you for any price, not surprised......it was once said that while yakubu gowon was bombing flatin0land he had an Igbo girlfriend who he was fvcking. Look at this hoe shopping around for a quick replacement.
Rubb!sh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by ezewealth(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2021
Kriss216:

You're right. Don't you think there's no 5 star hotel in Nigeria
the only 5 star hotol in naija is eko Atlanta(Lagos) and trans cop Hilton (Abuja)
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by gnykelly(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
I still can't wrap my head around how people would pay over 30K+ in a restaurant for meals like this.
Isn't that wastefulness?
I followed a friend to a new look restaurant at Victoria island in December and the price I saw on their skinny menu list made my stomach rumbled. I just told the girl, Aunty, make we find better local restaurant go chop cos I no go open my eyes allow you pay 21K for this rubbish dem wan serve.

You're too local no be your type den dey find.
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Mandela27: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2021
is like this babe like guys with bald head
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by 2mch(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2021
You can go on dates with friends. This is an innocent outing now.
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2021
ezewealth:

the only 5 star hotol in naija is eko Atlanta(Lagos) and trans cop Hilton (Abuja)
Those hotels are not up to 5 star, bros.
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Georgejeez: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2021
Offpoint1:
Which one dem pack leaves full for plate like sey person na goat?

Hahahaha ,I don fall from chair ooo
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by JohnSin97: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2021
bigcee:

Rubb!sh.

Nice to meet you.
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Mandela27: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

Leave the fools ..them go watch foreign film finish come de copy copy... tomorrow they will scream racism and white people are racists for claiming supremacy... is this what they eat inside their house ??
A real african.no mind those people...fake life

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by JastSiryin(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2021
I would never fully understand people, women in particular who'd jump at the opportunity to frolic and be seen with the affluent at the expense of their own happiness. I really do hope she's happy with the life she chose. But this ain't nothing to emulate

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by akinwale701(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Birds of a same feather flock together. Good combo!
Her paid agents open different accounts on NL with same pattern of writing, "not bothered"
With Davido's cousin, almost nude, with Ubi, almost nude. The Adelekes are not into such women.

Which one is "paid agent" again? Nairalanders can make you laugh till you cry. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by temi1290: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

grin grin grin I'm not her agent o, I just like her.
But seriously do you want her to kill herself, Davido is the one at fault here not her.
Pity her small

It's David's fault she was fucking Peruzzi?

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2021
No more Davido's fiancee, it's now Davido's babymama. It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by VadBet(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2021
JaneYave:
Biko, which vegetable is that? Looking like groundnut leaves. May I never use my money to buy what I don't know as food.

Looks like water leaf with bread
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by ayenale1(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2021
Ubi the fucxking master
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2021
Kapeter:
See breast. Ugly thing. Davido don give am free fame. See mouth self. Nonsense.
She has given birth u won't expect her to look same

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2021
Kewellbanks:
The day I decided to start minding my business was when I saw a guy drinking beer as early as 5am. I asked him."Isn't it too early to drink? He responds, "oh really what Time does the throat opens?"
That guy must be an igbo man.
Ke oge akpiri hi amepe
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2021
Kewellbanks:
The day I decided to start minding my business was when I saw a guy drinking beer as early as 5am. I asked him."Isn't it too early to drink? He responds, "oh really what Time does the throat opens?"
That guy must be an igbo man.
Ke oge akpiri gi amepe
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by openmine(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2021
JaneYave:
Biko, which vegetable is that? Looking like groundnut leaves. May I never use my money to buy what I don't know as food.
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Trustedpronet: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2021
Baby mama is now a norm in Nigeria and girls are so proud of it...I'm suspecting more Bob risky will show up soon and it will be accepted by Nigerians. Because the way people tattoned bobrisky this days is alarming. I beg I dey work

Please check my signature if you want to buy item or get any service with 100% guarantee and be paying on instalment. Artisans and Traders can also join Trusted Professional Network to make more money with honest dealings.
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by CSTRR: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2021
ipobarecriminals:
sad grin grin grin David should collect him pikin and Free the AMAKA CHICHI wink grin sad grin.They are good for babies factory sad sad.Spit sad tongue
He can't collect a pikin that was never his.

Has he paid bride price?

Chioma na yeye girl no mean say she no get people o.
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by zoezoelogistics(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2021
Jesus is the only source of Joy.
You cant fake joy.
It is either you have it or not.
Something is obviously amiss here.

I invite you all to accept Jesus.
He is LORD.
He came to die for your sins.
Acknowledge you are a sinner, confess your sins to Him
Accept Him as your Lord and Saviour.
Tell Him to save you.

Once you do this, you are saved.
It takes nothing more to be born again.
Just be sure to keep living for Him alone, till He comes in His glory.

I welcome you to the family of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Enoch07: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Amen. don't you think it is high time you start visiting 5 or 7 stars hotels to have a clue on intercontinental cuisines
person way dey use opera mini free mb!! no be only 5 or 7 star hotels
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by openmine(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2021
Grandmeister:

Is ubi an Igbo man? Yoruba boy travel kwanu! Leave your enclave in ogbomosho and travel!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Offpoint1: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2021
Georgejeez:

Hahahaha ,I don fall from chair ooo
grin grin E shock me o, God bless Iya samu booka grin
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by IJOBA11: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Amen. don't you think it is high time you start visiting 5 or 7 stars hotels to have a clue on intercontinental cuisines
WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING THIS GIRL UP AND DOWN undecided
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Joseph08(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2021
She's now frustrated grin

No more assurance from Davido grin

Next headline Davido's baby mama pregnant for Ubi Franklin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

grin grin grin I'm not her agent o, I just like her.
But seriously do you want her to kill herself, Davido is the one at fault here not her.
Pity her small
How is it Davido's fault? You want to get married to someone, only to detect the person who connected the 2 of you are fvck mates disguising as cousins.
Which family can follow their son to marry such?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by MansoryMX(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2021
Danny50:
So if they finished from here, what will be next??

Na for both of them to hit hotel room, Chioma position doggy, Ashawo Ubi slot in kpa kpa ti kpa kpa ti kpa kpa. Ubi shoot akamu, another bastard born again. The process repeats its again. Maybe with 2face this time around. Shameless hoes everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look / Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.