Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) (66413 Views)

DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by JohnSin97: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2021
Grandmeister:

Is ubi an Igbo man? Yoruba boy travel kwanu! Leave your enclave in ogbomosho and travel!

Lmaoo why are you denying your bloders.. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by AdemolaA2: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2021
quaintbloke:
A little observation which no one should take personal. Why is it that whenever Nigerians go on a date, there has to be a touch of food involved.

Yes it may be a cultural thing but guys, why can't we bring up alternative ideas to a date? For instance, a walk date when the weather is cool; a drive around date (yes the hold up would even give you more time together) ; a date over drinks, yes just drinks; dance date; movie date (we have already overflogged this one sef); a compassionate date to an orphanage etc

Dating in naija shouldn't always be route1.

Bro , you made so much sense with this write ups as I’ve done the same with a few ladies but they would end up tagging you stingy and unromantic at the end of it all ... they tag you cool guy when you spend so much on some intercontinental dishes on a table for two , with some kind of slow music playing at the background .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Grandmeister(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2021
JohnSin97:

Lmaoo why are you denying your bloders.. grin
No be yab but try to travel. A well travelled person with no formal education is more enlightened than a school-goer who never left his immediate environment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2021
ladies beware! all that glitters are nt gold ..

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by DSC7: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2021
Offpoint1:
Which one dem pack leaves full for plate like sey person na goat?

True true all i see na 1 He goat and 2 she goats....

Wen dem no be our darling daddy wey dey chop grass.....
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Kebbiprince: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:
So Chioma is now looking for husband by any means possible
Like the ashawo worthless Anambra gal that she is grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Redhot111(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2021
na wa . assurance don turn baby mama.
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by sweetrace(f): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2021
JaneYave:
Biko, which vegetable is that? Looking like groundnut leaves. May I never use my money to buy what I don't know as food.

There’s no harm in exploring. It is the very closed minded that shun new knowledge and experiences. You try a meal, if you don’t like it, you at least know you don’t like it. The first time I tried snails, I threw up until there was nothing left to throw up. I tried again, enjoyed the snails, but threw up again. At least I got to understand that no matter how nutritious snails are, they are not for me.

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by encryptjay(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2021
With the way she's going on dates like this, it seems that marriage ain't happening. It's like the child is holding her down from her default lifestyle. Well both Davido and her aren't serious to start with.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by JohnSin97: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2021
Grandmeister:

No be yab but try to travel. A well travelled person with no formal education is more enlightened than a school-goer who never left his immediate environment.

grin grin grin grin grin you're denying your Igbo cross river cousin......and traveling to a stinkpile of a region called SE isn't enlightenment it's being stupid... I've probably even travelled more than you...lol nigga talking about enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Kizyte(m): 8:40am On Mar 25, 2021
Kapeter:
See breast. Ugly thing. Davido don give am free fame. See mouth self. Nonsense.
Jealousy kills, bro!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by SocialJustice: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2021
Romanoff:
The importance of avoiding pre marital sex cannot be overemphasized.

Love wey dey shack today fit turn water tomorrow.
She got a child from the love while it lasted. Nothing can beat that.
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Biyonce(f): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2021
Our assurance babe.

Your boy belongs to us, another baby mama is loading

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Two used and dumped adult shamelessly hangout together. What message are the passing. Lilian Esoro and Davido will laugh their ass out when seeing this.

Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by whytediamond(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
I still can't wrap my head around how people would pay over 30K+ in a restaurant for meals like this.
Isn't that wastefulness?
I followed a friend to a new look restaurant at Victoria island in December and the price I saw on their skinny menu list made my stomach rumbled. I just told the girl, Aunty, make we find better local restaurant go chop cos I no go open my eyes allow you pay 21K for this rubbish dem wan serve.

Change the mindset and you'll be rich. No need to enquire, - you see, at the moment you were changing the mind of the girl to "eat cheap food" though it may taste awesome, - you loose guard. You come forget say hungry people don't eat at expensive restaurants. Meaning say, hungry fit still dey your body and you no get many rich friends. Think about it with an open mind smiley my opinion sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2021
hunterdtoluu:
On a date? This is risky cheesy make papa iFeanyi no catch them

wey e done dey media already!!!!
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by almarthins(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2021
Romanoff:
The importance of avoiding pre marital sex cannot be overemphasized.

Love wey dey shack today fit turn water tomorrow.

If no be marriage self many men go prefer to live like a goat and other brand of unfaithful animals. No men wan live like swan.
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by 2shaw: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2021
Her parents must be ashamed of themselves. Chioma has become a laughing stock

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Sophiebabe85(f): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Birds of a same feather flock together. Good combo!
Her paid agents open different accounts on NL with same pattern of writing, "not bothered"
With Davido's cousin, almost nude, with Ubi, almost nude. The Adelekes are not into such women.
grin grin grin I'm not her agent o, I just like her.
But seriously do you want her to kill herself, Davido is the one at fault here not her.
Pity her small

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by hedonido: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2021
With all this jumping around like the average thirsty Owerri slut, she only proves Davido made the right decision by not marrying her.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2021
She never thought days like this would come she thought it will be Mrs Davido.
Well such is life, just that during she and Davido my fellow Eastern niggarrs wouldn't around me couldn't allow me to rest with "Chioma as an Igbo girl carry beauty get davido and I told them Davido is from the West ooo .

Well I hope both would come back as couples again cos the two look good.
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2021
quaintbloke:
A little observation which no one should take personal. Why is it that whenever Nigerians go on a date, there has to be a touch of food involved.

Yes it may be a cultural thing but guys, why can't we bring up alternative ideas to a date? For instance, a walk date when the weather is cool; a drive around date (yes the hold up would even give you more time together) ; a date over drinks, yes just drinks; dance date; movie date (we have already overflogged this one sef); a compassionate date to an orphanage etc

Dating in naija shouldn't always be route1.

do your own na, don't force others to do it your own way.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2021
Omo yi fine sha grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Danny50: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2021
So if they finished from here, what will be next??
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2021
JaneYave:
Biko, which vegetable is that? Looking like groundnut leaves. May I never use my money to buy what I don't know as food.
burns and grass
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by sanyablaze(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Ubi Franklin is a very big fool! Completely idiotic! So, what is he trying to do now? Sleep with Chioma? Nansense!

He's shameless... I won't doubt if they had bleeped

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

The Chioma is a what? They are birds of a same feather.
Shebi na "cousin" like Peruzzi? He says he is Chioma's "manager". This is a sign of depression, but her paid agents and "fans" will always tell you she is not bothered.

birds of a feather....
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2021
izubext007:
Imo girls are always stupid by doing this things......going after their ex friends in revenge
Davido will be so unburdened

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by bigcee(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

The Chioma is a what? They are birds of a same feather.
Shebi na "cousin" like Peruzzi? He says he is Chioma's "manager". This is a sign of depression, but her paid agents and "fans" will always tell you she is not bothered.
For ur mind, you have sense, chai! grin grin grin

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by RMoneyInTheBank: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2021
If not for davido... Who knows chioma ?

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by advanceDNA: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2021
Kapeter:
See breast. Ugly thing. Davido don give am free fame. See mouth self. Nonsense.

Relax ...na so u hate the babe....

Btw...she’s not that bad...

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2021
JaneYave:

Hybiscus flowers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look / Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.