Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) (66423 Views)

DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
tammie24:
I have nothing against this girl except how she and davido treated his first baby mama when they were an item

Davido even had to explain why Sophia was in the plane with him cos of that yeye chioma

Ibo girls are bad

They make you treat the people you knew before them badly when you are with them

Now she can see she's not that special! cheesy

And which name did ibos not call Yoruba girls cos of this chioma
Eye don open now
She was abusing Davido's Lawyer online too just because the Lawyer posted his throwbacks with Davido. She said the Lawyer should stop posting Davido. That one asked her if her evil spirit had resurfaced.
See Amara Kanu too, how she disgraced Ogbonna online, when last did you see Kanu and her at home celebrating Christmas or anything with his family?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by tammie24: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She was abusing Davido's Lawyer online too just because the Lawyer posted his throwbacks with Davido. She said the Lawyer should stop posting Davido. That one asked her if her evil spirit had resurfaced.
See Amara Kanu too, how she disgraced Ogbonna online, when last did you see Kanu and her at home celebrating Christmas or anything with his family?
davido dodged a bullet
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Adex2442: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Peruzzi, that's the cause of the problem.

Wow taught they said they are family. Buh perruzi is still with Davido right
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Adex2442:

Wow taught they said they are family. Buh perruzi is still with Davido right
Davido is very stupid for still being with Peruzzi because he writes his songs.
They are together for selfish gains.
Such persons are silent killers.
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Adex2442: 12:13am On Mar 30, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Davido is very stupid for still being with Peruzzi because he writes his songs.
They are together for selfish gains.
Such persons are silent killers.

I am actually supposed wen u say perruzi and chioma are doing something. I haven't heard it anywhere else
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Queenslander(f): 7:36am On Mar 30, 2021
Adex2442:

I am actually supposed wen u say perruzi and chioma are doing something. I haven't heard it anywhere else
surprised? You mean?
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2021
Adex2442:

They all fought online and threw words at themselves, the manager, Peruzzi and Davido. After a few days, they came back together and said nothing can seperate them. The relationship is for business. Chioma is not connected to the business, so she can be replaced.
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Sophiebabe85(f): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Enjoy your life chi, don't mind that cheater called Davido
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Adex2442: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2021
Queenslander:
surprised? You mean?

Yeah surprised

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Adex2442: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

They all fought online and threw words at themselves, the manager, Peruzzi and Davido. After a few days, they came back together and said nothing can seperate them. The relationship is for business. Chioma is not connected to the business, so she can be replaced.

Wow. Tanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look / Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.