Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) (39013 Views)

Tanzania's President, Suluhu Hassan And Daughter's Picture Causes A Stir / Samia Suluhu Hassan Sworn In As Tanzania's First Female President / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Sarcastic101: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Sharrap who marriage help? You useless, disgusting men really think too much of yourselves, of what benefit is it to any women to be shackled to you people’s backwards, degenerate selves?
Marriage to a Nigerian is bondage and I stand on this. It’s much better to be single and do artificial insemination than to be married to a Nigerian man and I’m glad my sisters are coming to realize this.
You are quick to quote the “holy book” when it comes to submitting but turn a blind eye to the part that mandates men to love their wives the way Jesus loves the church and not commit adultery lmao. Issueless hypocrites
Madam is not his fault that you are unmarriageable
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

This is a woman who have reached the apex of power, saying she still submit and kneels to her husband because she clearly knows that by default women are to submit to men no matter the height they reached or their achievement.

But here you'll see some idiotic dirty smelling girls with no shishi or popularity forming nonsense in the name of feminist.

Their feminist only exist online grin
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Bansempire: 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
SocialJustice:
Broke feminists will not like this.
broke feminist like bigsarah
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by kodix(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Why are you kneeling down for you husband is he God! That means you're just lying bcs people like you will be fire in their homes and always pretend outside. Mtcheeeeew
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Bansempire: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:
The point of kneeling isn't a sign of love or affection but rather submission, that's what all holy books preaches...
Only inferior people submits, so fill in.

Submission isn’t love, you can submit to who you don’t love that’s my point, that your girlfriend or wife is submissive to you doesn’t mean it’s because she loves you..Feminist or not
to her it's love and affection,,,,
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Even this smelling thing wants submission. grin
Submission pigbuo gi there!
The only smelling thing is your tow tow lolz. cheesy
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by okwadatigbogal: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
This is the one hungry, broke, low self esteem nairaland boys(NOT MEN) will like. Lmao

1 Like

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Bigseedorf(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:
The point of kneeling isn't a sign of love or affection but rather submission, that's what all holy books preaches...

Submission isn’t love, you can submit to who you don’t love that’s my point, that your girlfriend or wife is submissive to you doesn’t mean it’s because she loves you..Feminist or not
If it is not love, why else do you think a one time vice president and now a President would kneel?
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by banmee(m): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Are you saying she is inferior?

Her mentality is.
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
ImaIma1:
[s]They have started. She has to prove to the world that her position doesn't affect her submission to her husband. This is becoming a cliché.

How many women even kneel down these days to serve their husbands? cheesy. Please raise your hands if your wife kneels down to serve your food o.

Well, it's good to know, Madam President. Keep kneeling..[/s]
Trash as usual, you aren't an inch better than her.

1 Like

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Obason22(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:

people like u ends up been baby mama.
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by deeva2: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:

ANOTHER RUDE SARAH SIGHTED
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Sterope(f): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
What a good Muslim woman ruling a country? undecided
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Trash as usual, you aren't an inch better than her.

Your problem.

Since when did kneeling become the benchmark for submission?
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by kalu61(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
MummyD2020:

Seconded. People can say what they like to prove a point. To each his own. I gave hubby something today using my left hand. He no send sef so long as I give him his respect. Abeg next!!!!

As him no talk, you go like do am again ba!
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Detailfix: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:

Women in general are, that's what the book says
Which book says that pls, clarify
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
You owe no one an explanation. You are a human in your own right. No be when you kneel and lick his arse clean after he shit naim go make you wife material.
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Ruthymoon(f): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
sadlet hear from your husband mouth,cos i nor believe you,only God knows wetin men dey suffer from career women hand, just like dat woman wey dey sell kaya mata, turn her husband to toilet roll, don't trust boss women,
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Victoria938(f): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
When your husband has sense and loves you to the moon, submission is easy... Don't blame some ladies, the man sometimes is the problem
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by RexTramadol1: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:

Being a President is the highest form of Superiority for any individual in a country...... this woman isn’t feeling inferior in anyway, she’s just well brought up

Guess that’s the difference between women and woe to men.
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Soulsymbol99: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mummy hw far that ur daughter na grin
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Glovoutu(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Women be decieving the men folks & the world a large. I pity the husband I swear
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Heineken(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
kolade560:
grin
I must give u a chilled Heineken by fire by force
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by TimmyTen(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
Next thing you will hear now na FUTURE IS FEMALE
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by jimmychang: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:

Is it your submission...a woman that is a president said she knelt down because she loves her husband you are here saying otherwise grin grin grin

Go and rest
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by EmmaLege: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
"The truth is that when a man is making money, all his plan is to give his wife the best, but when a woman is making money, she will only think that she don't need a man."

Real talk my brother
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
kalu61:

As him no talk, you go like do am again ba!
Bros no be say I dey try am. Everythinh na understanding. So what if i was occupied with my right hand? Some people no dey send all that. That doesnt mean i will not give him the maximum. I know in africa. We can be sensitive to some things but aswear, go outside, ur pikin mate go call u by ur name and nothing go happen. I know I will not do it to some people, if not, 'do u know who I am' go dey fly up and down.
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Toearn: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
good
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by adebayo987: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Story for the gods... Audio kneel
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by mentored: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:

una go meander tire

u can do nothing against the truth but for the truth.

Both husband and wife should honor eachother

husband remains the head.

look the head well well ooooooo

before shouting yes!!!!!! yes!!!!!!!!! yes!!!!!!!!!

the same way the law can not be re written for anybody ( i mean out nigeria oooooo)

Same way the TRUTH cant change because your husband misbehaves.
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by kalu61(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
MummyD2020:

Bros no be say I dey try am. Everythinh na understanding. So what if i was occupied with my right hand? Some people no dey send all that. That doesnt mean i will not give him the maximum. I know in africa. We can be sensitive to some things but aswear, go outside, ur pikin mate go call u by ur name and nothing go happen. I know I will not do it to some people, if not, 'do u know who I am' go dey fly up and down.
There are some African culture l don't subscribed to anyways. Expecially, the left hand or right hand. I don't mind which hand your use but me l de use right hand give to avoid querel.

My neighbor kid of 2 years calls me by my name but her parents will beat her to impress me. Na him l change am for them. Small pikin for that matter. If you want her to call me brother, make wuna call me brother na. Lol

l'm a shy person and don't take those into account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afghan Refugees Land In UK / South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.