Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) (53506 Views)

Anambra International Airport: Nigerian Bar Association Storm Site: Pictures / BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) / Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by custainmowole: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2021
Anambra leads. We move
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by blessudu1(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2021
very nice and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by spy24(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2021
If you enter anambra from Delta you will wonder which of the states is oil producing

Delta have bad luck governors

I hope the next governor does better

13 Likes

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by tiswell(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2021
the envy of the east... Anambra!!!
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2021
Best in Nigeria ?
How come it's not a world standard best criteria?
Anyways in another news I'm doing a Promo AI earning training for a lesser fee!
Learn how to earn thousands of Dollars on Medical AI activities!!!
As a youth if you ain't earning legally online on a daily then you are either on a wrong track or lack the necessary ONLINE SKILL SET to start earning ....

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

2 Likes

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by tito44: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2021
Prussian:

Nothing like brethrens. If you must insult, make sure your IQ is intact.

typing from Benin Republic IDP Camp grin

4 Likes

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2021
Maka O ga na iru Ndi Anambra state na state di kwa iche na iche.. Nigeria Must Grow
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by nedekid: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2021
Nice airport.
But Until csp James nwafor is brought to book, this governor cannot be reckoned with.

1 Like

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by OgbanjeProphet: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2021
Noise makers embarassed

Make una finish am first now!

Airport wey never reach 60 percent of completion

1 Like

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2021
Euba:
Kudos to the Anambra state government

This is a federal project, soon all states that don't have any, are already marked to have at least a local airport.. Such jobs are Federal and when ever state do they always get refunds.

3 Likes

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by AroOkigbo(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2021
Halexgos3:
Something way never yet complete una don dey make mouth
Kwara muslim. ..we understand your pains.
The caliphate ti take over Ilorin. .lol
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Prussian: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2021
tito44:

typing from Benin Republic IDP Camp grin

With your mother right beside me.
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Owodiran1(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2021
NEWSREPORT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD_w76ad1wY

Anambra International Aiport Is One Of The Best Airports In Nigeria, Says Captain Musa Nuhu, NCAA Boss.

By James Eze

The Director General and Chief Executive Officer of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, Captain Musa Nuhu has described the Anambra International Cargo/Passenger Airport,
Umueri as one of the best airports in Nigeria.

The civil aviation boss who came to inspect the facilities at the fast rising airport said he was amazed at the elaborate, carefully planned and masterfully executed facilities at the new airport.

Speaking after the tour, Captain Nuhu who was the Nigerian representative in the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Council before his current appointment, said that the impressive array of facilities at Anambra Airport had left him amazed and speechless.

"I am amazed, almost speechless at the level of work, and the level of compliance with our regulatory requirements and also with international standards and recommended practices," he declared, pointing out that his tour of the aiport had given him a clear view of what the Obiano administration had achieved with the project.

"We have gone round the airport. We have a runway of 3.7km with a runway safety area on both ends of the airport of about 1000 meters. There's no airport in Nigeria that has a racer area of 1000 meters at both ends of the runway, with two taxiways. We have gone to the tower, the control tower is amazing, certainly if not one of the best control towers in Nigeria today," Captain Nuhu observed.

Speaking further, Nuhu who is the head of the highest regulatory authority in aviation in Nigeria said, "we have seen the fire service station. Amazing. It's going to be a CAT 955 firefighting station which will allow big planes and international flights to be landing and taking off here once flight resumes."

According to him, "the water treatment plant is amazing. It takes care of the need of not only the airport but also of the firefighting service. We have seen the emergency evacuation center, trauma center in case, God forbid, anything happens. There's arrangement to deal with any eventuality. I have seen the operational fence, I have seen the perimeter fence, significantly done or almost completed. And in the vehicle earlier today, I had said that 'Anambra means business.' And I mean it when I say Anambra means business."

Captain Nuhu further emphasized that everything about the aiport was perfect, pointing out that the consultants to the government of Anambra State on the project had done a great job.

"It is obvious that when this airport is completed, it is going to be a significant enabler of the economy and growth of this area, the state and the surrounding states here. So, at this point I congratulate Governor Willie Obiano for this legacy project," he concluded.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1916690398487910/
it's because it's new. Give it just 5 years after launch..... You will understand what ugliness is

2 Likes

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2021
KingAzari:
Anambra does not need an airport. The ones in Enugu, Asaba and Owerri are under-utilized. Remove the traffic at bridge head, from Asaba airport to Onitsha is less than 60 minutes.
its even a disgrace to hear that a powerhouse like Anambra don’t have airport

7 Likes

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by AroOkigbo(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2021
stinflame:

This is a federal project, soon all states are that don't have any are already marked to have at least a local airport.. Such jobs are Federal and when ever state do they always get refunds.

So what's your Osun state government waiting for? Continue to deceive yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Anambra to the world. the best state in Nigeria. as a Yoruba man I envy this people
Werey
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Henix(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2021
I'm glad it's coming to a reality but the hype is getting too much. Let them try complete the airport 1st before the media hype

4 Likes

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by SmartPolician: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
christejames:
Willie Obiano International Airport...

The east will continue to progress regardless.

His successor (whom we all know) will definitely leapfrog the state to be the most viable in the country, watch out!

Anambra people are very rich, educated and well-traveled. They just need a good governor to convince them to bring their businesses to their state...even if they get 2-year tax-free stay after launch. They need to create jobs in the state.

More importantly, those businesses must be made to see their businesses beyond the mom-and-pop prism like Dr. Maduka once opined in his informative epistle.

Thanks to the internet - you don't have to be based in the US to do business with Americans.

5 Likes

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by OlawaleBammie: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Anambra to the world. the best state in Nigeria. as a Yoruba man I envy this people

Ur brain is leaking

Who wil envy a place where infants and toddlers are endangered creatures
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Ogengi77: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
see below
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
AroOkigbo:

So what's your Osun state government waiting for? Continue to deceive yourself.

Calm down and understand, just early this year construction of airports in almost all states in the North Central have been put forward by the federal government.so it's a matter of time
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Fabulousl0l(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
stinflame:

This is a federal project, soon all states that don't have any, are already marked to have at least a local airport.. Such jobs are Federal and when ever state do they always get refunds.

Shut up
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
stinflame:

really? I never had an idea
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by fujirice: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
"I am amazed, almost speechless at the level of work, and the level of compliance with our regulatory requirements and also with international standards and recommended practices," he declared, pointing out that his tour of the aiport had given him a clear view of what the Obiano administration had achieved with the project.

This here is one of the big problems with Nigeria. How can you be speechless and amazed that people are doing what they are supposed to do which is keeping to standards. I just taya for this people o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by majamajic(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Fahdiga:

Anambra villages is the best in road network in Nigeria , the mansions u see in their villages is something else

Anambra person can be paying rent elsewhere , he rather have a big mansion in the village

Landing at asaba airport , u get some views of Anambra state , the line up of buildings in onitsha

I love that state !

7 Likes

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Reference(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Though fundamentally not an airport man as development priority one, I think this is highly commendable at a time.like this when the economy of the country remains totalled.

They will always say that the best time to invest is before a recovery. Hopefully the next administration at the centre will help make this tool effective in opening up the state and attracting further resources.
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by MrAnyachi(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
KingAzari:
Anambra does not need an airport. The ones in Enugu, Asaba and Owerri are under-utilized. Remove the traffic at bridge head, from Asaba airport to Onitsha is less than 60 minutes.
from Onitsha to Asaba is 7mins, but they (Anambra) still need the airport. Reasons abounds.
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Halexgos3:
Something way never yet complete una don dey make mouth
Enemy of progress is Nuhu from Anambra state, did you watch the video to hear from the experts in aviation industry? Stop hating

5 Likes

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by AK481(m): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
bye bye to lagos.

let me begin to relocate my business to onitsha.

i came to lagos because of logistics issue and nearness to the port for my importation.

thanks obiano.

a 40ft container from wharf to onitsha head bridge is 2 million naira to transport and logistics .

4 Likes

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by AK481(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
MrAnyachi:
from Onitsha to Asaba is 7mins, but they (Anambra) still need the airport. Reasons abounds.

cargo airport competes with seaport

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK / Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos / Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.