Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) (53505 Views)

Anambra International Airport: Nigerian Bar Association Storm Site: Pictures / BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) / Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Katier00(f): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
KingAzari:
Anambra does not need an airport. The ones in Enugu, Asaba and Owerri are under-utilized. Remove the traffic at bridge head, from Asaba airport to Onitsha is less than 60 minutes.
it's a 15 minutes drive for me

1 Like

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by clothingonline(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ijeleigbo:
This Airport in Anambra will seriously boost IGR in the state because naturally, an average Anambra man loves doing business. With an international cargo Airport functioning in the state, all road leads to Umueri. It's goodbye to Lagos honestly and it would reduce congestion in Lagos ports

We have three airports in east b4 why are they not in use ,?
What will make this different ?
Do you think international companies will bring their plane there

Am looking forward to it’s completion so I can make use of the airport.
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Kennydoc(m): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
KingAzari:
Anambra does not need an airport. The ones in Enugu, Asaba and Owerri are under-utilized. Remove the traffic at bridge head, from Asaba airport to Onitsha is less than 60 minutes.
Is Asaba in Anambra State? Why must Onitsha traders be making money for Delta State?
How do you plan to remove the traffic on the bridge?
Are you aware that Delta State has an Airport in Warri and still went to build another one in Asaba. Why did they build 2 airports in the state? I can tell you they built Asaba Airport with Anambra in mind. Now, the Asaba airport will soon go comatose.

3 Likes

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Rodwave: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nairalandian:

Werey

Lol.. E shock you?
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
They buried Anyagafu's son Today at your side Ururo. Do you know him?
No
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Fahdiga(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nairalandian:
No
Which part of Ururo are you from. what kindred?
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by mman830: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
stinflame:

All airports in Nigeria are Federal projects, if the state have the resources to construct yes they can and will definitely be reimbursed by the federal government.pls do some reading about it.

I'm kinda lost here. Please help me with links if you have any. Thanks

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by PoloG: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
Sniper101:
"Anambra International Airport is one of the best Airports in Nigeria". really?

project isn't even upto 50% completion yet
and they've already started chest_beating angry"

this Nnamdi Kanu's ppl sef ehn grin
inferiority complex wan kill them grin grin
Just see chestbeating grin

1 Like

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by bukarolz: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Great.
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Basher8583: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hiploko:
Help how? You think he can help and they won't mention his name? Where is the help? Appointment or projects or what? Is it not just recent he approved rail lines passing IBO areas after agreeing to go to Niger republic?

I just asked a simple question. Why wait for Buhari's era to build airport you could not do during the pdp era you supported for 16years.

Denial is a painful sickness
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
Which part of Ururo are you from. what kindred?
Prefer not to say
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by calcal: 1:00am On Mar 26, 2021
These guys are not serious, better donate the money to ESN to liberate you from your slavemaster first then build a better airport.
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Fahdiga(m): 5:14am On Mar 26, 2021
Nairalandian:
Prefer not to say
ok no problem
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Hiploko(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Basher8583:

I just asked a simple question. Why wait for Buhari's era to build airport you could not do during the pdp era you supported for 16years.

Denial is a painful sickness
just see how you reason? So all the roads & bridges Wike is commissioning in Rivers or the one by Umahi is Ebonyi is Buhari?
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
Anambra to the world. the best state in Nigeria. as a Yoruba man I envy this these people
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by 9jaRealist: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
Anambra to the world. the best state in Nigeria. as a Yoruba man I envy this people

grin grin grin
>
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Basher8583: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2021
Hiploko:
just see how you reason? So all the roads & bridges Wike is commissioning in Rivers or the one by Umahi is Ebonyi is Buhari?

This is why they are working during Buhari's era since you have refused to use your infantile brain.
This can never happen during
Pdp era

https://allafrica.com/stories/202007010659.html

https://www.thecable.ng/wike-thanks-buhari-for-n78bn-refund-invites-him-for-state-visit
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Hiploko(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2021
Basher8583:

This is why they are working during Buhari's era since you have refused to use your infantile brain.
This can never happen during
Pdp era

https://allafrica.com/stories/202007010659.html

https://www.thecable.ng/wike-thanks-buhari-for-n78bn-refund-invites-him-for-state-visit
now I confirm your brain is leaking as wear. Wike just said they haven't received the money yet. Omor.... Bye bye. No time for olod....
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Legendforte: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
Chigold101:
I won't call you names but I will try to educate you a little because your small mind won't allow you to know there's a big difference between road network and motorable road.

I am from Anambra South, I live in Anambra central(Odume Obosi) and have my office in Anambra North (Onitsha) so I travel almost round Anambra every month.

I will still want you to check your small brain to know how many of the so called road network Obiano built.

People in Anambra are going through hell in the hands of touts, Obiano isn't doing anything about it because all the touts are government agents.

Common Onitsha 33/Transnkissi road that goes from Onitsha to Agulueri, Obiano has not been able to build and everyday people almost sleep there because of traffic.

Stella Odua just completed Ojanja/Port Harcourt road in Fegge, Obiano want Stella arrested for building the road that had become a death center.

Stella Odua went to Akpaka to work on the roads there after Obiano's failure to do so, Obiano appeared again to stop the work.

Linda Ikpeazu and Stella are doing far more better than your Obiano. Obiano is a disgrace and has wasted 8 years of Ndi Anambra.

Remember, there's a BIG DIFFERENCE between GOOD ROAD NETWORK & GOOD ROAD.

Thank you so much. We are watching. The truth must prevail.
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by afube: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
Chigold101:

With or without traffic?

I go to church at Asaba, I leave my house at Obosi by 7:30 and I will be in church by 8am not with my own car but with transport bus (Asaba Onitsha bus).

If you are driving your own car and with normal traffic, it won't take you more than 15 minutes from bridge to Asaba Airport.
One is that it's a straight road, no diversion except when you are turning to go into the airport.

ehmmm nobody lives on head bridge, most people leave for the airport from their homes, and most middle-class residents that can afford flights live ar least 15 -35 minutes from head bridge, those of us in the Nnewi/amichi axis headbridge is between 40-60 minutes from headbridge.

1 Like

Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Chigold101(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
afube:

ehmmm nobody lives on head bridge, most people leave for the airport from their homes, and most middle-class residents that can afford flights live ar least 15 -35 minutes from head bridge, those of us in the Nnewi/amichi axis headbridge is between 40-60 minutes from headbridge.
You are funny...
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by custainmowole: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
afube:

Very true
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Halexgos3(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2021
post=100198366:

Enemy of progress is Nuhu from Anambra state, did you watch the video to hear from the experts in aviation industry? Stop hating
I'm from Anambra state bro
Re: Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) by Halexgos3(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2021
AroOkigbo:

Kwara muslim. ..we understand your pains.
The caliphate ti take over Ilorin. .lol
Abum Nwa Afo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK / Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos / Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.