Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room (42694 Views)

Madonna University Hostels Are Death Traps-students Cry Out(photos) / Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse / Obafemi Awolowo University Hostels Are Dirty (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by doxijaw: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
wink2015:
ABOKI NORTHERN NIGERIA is setting Nigeria backward.

Bayero is a federal university.

Who gave HISBAH the power to go to that length?

The same north that is enforcing the sharia code is collecting money generated from alcoholic beverages sold in the southern part of Nigeria including the middlebelt where alcohol is consumed.

BUHARI turned his face as if he is not seeing the atrocities of Hisbah.

When Obasanjo wanted to host the Miss World beauty pageant in Abuja the north stood against it.

And the event was restaged in London.

Can one see how Northern Nigeria is drawing Nigeria backward.

LET US GO OUR OWN SEPARATE WAY THE SAME NORTH IS STUBBONLY FORCING THE REST PART OF NIGERIA TO REMAIN ONE.

Going our seperate ways means a lot of things.

There are southners that reason like Northerner's.

Some Southerners are quite unhappy with how the south is losing it's cultural roots, so seperation may be good.

It's not north vs south, it's degenerates Vs civil people.
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by hayzed27(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:
How come these Hisbah people have never arrested a bandit, a killer herdsman or even a drug pusher? We know all of these are more prevalent up north. Even Saudi and Iran no craze reach like this.

In any case, I'm buying old 1xbet accounts for a short period of time only.
How much r u buying it
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by blacctvnaija(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mariamariaa:
Why can't people abstain these days
abstain from?
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by IAmNumberOne(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
'Feel at home, make yourself feel at home... naso visitor take spoil remote o'
The Taliban started insidiously like this and were hailed for doing God's work. Now they have become a perpetual thorn in the flesh of Afghans. Kano and the rest of the North should continue egging these guys on. The monster being fed today will become neigh impossible to get rid of tomorrow. It's only a matter of time.
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by Successdude(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kriss216:
Are the students fowls? Can't they resist this nonsense Hisbah and their barbaric actions?

Can't imagine a vigilante group coming to any University in SE/SS to arrest students. Na World War 3 be that na.

these guys are trying to enthrone something - look deep. remember obasanjo's letter.

the north is to be used as a base to lunch it to other parts.

but God pass them.
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lamasta:
How will hisbah invade a university hostel this is absurd
Where is it written that they arrested them in university hostel?
It's reported in off campus opposite the university.
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by Artisticity1: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:
How come these Hisbah people have never arrested a bandit, a killer herdsman or even a drug pusher? We know all of these are more prevalent up north. Even Saudi and Iran no craze reach like this.

because they are not against islam
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by nwakibie3(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:

I get old 1xbet account bro.

Let's deal
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by NoSentiment: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lol, its printer's devil. If u meant to be arrogant or condescending, know this for a fact: You can't match my writing or English skills. What certificates do u possess? Where were u educated at bsc, msc and PhD? Don't be condescending with people whose calibre u know nothing about.

KanuSE:

That's how to construct a good sentence.
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by miniziter(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lamasta:
How will hisbah invade a university hostel this is absurd
When it is not university of Sharia

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by houseontherock: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:

How come these Hisbah people have never arrested a bandit, a killer herdsman or even a drug pusher? We know all of these are more prevalent up north. Even Saudi and Iran no craze reach like this
Since they only arrest activities that are against their religion, I guess terrorism is not
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by blackboy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
When Fashola was governor in Lagos it was an unwritten crime to dress seductively and have not normal haircut. Many were arrested.
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by Chiminemine(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kriss216:
Are the students fowls? Can't they resist this nonsense Hisbah and their barbaric actions?

Can't imagine a vigilante group coming to any University in SE/SS to arrest students. Na World War 3 be that na.
i dey tell you....I be like say them don dey crase...
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by Dayvidblue: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Liposure:
Hisbah or whatever they called them should try and invade sambisa forest if dem born dem well. Nonsense!

You don't invade your home, you go in and out with ease. Same goes with the operatives of "mohammed's balls".
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by Donatusqaz12: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
A federal university �
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by Afonjacoward: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
I have old 1xbet acct
Draslo:

Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by gare2510(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Waiting for NANS to respond/take action
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by bolacode: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
they will RAPE the girls they arrest.
they are sex starved Islamic terrorists
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by KanuSE: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
NoSentiment:
Lol, its printer's devil. If u meant to be arrogant or condescending, know this for a fact: You can't match my writing or English skills. What certificates do u possess? Where were u educated at bsc, msc and PhD? Don't be condescending with people whose calibre u know nothing about.

I have no degrees - Are you happy now?
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by Farid24224(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
tonyson010:

But bad things can't happen outside.

Another hypocrite & cow head.

They are adults and should make their actions and face the actions so far it is with consent.

Gûy, that's not how our religion works....We have morals... Even a pagan knows it's immoral to be with a girl that's not your wife in a room.... And you Christians..... Tuehhh!!! Immoral fanatics!!
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by Idoko619(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:

Available.
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by tonyson010(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
Farid24224:

Gûy, that's not how our religion works....We have morals... Even a pagan knows it's immoral to be with a girl that's not your wife in a room.... And you Christians..... Tuehhh!!! Immoral fanatics!!

Which pagan ?
The one u or Ur village People practice or the one the told u a story about ? Where are they practicing that culture ?

If both live together, is Hisbah their father or parents? Are they complaining ?

NB am not even assuming that the lady might have visited him that day.

If your religion that condemns western culture, yet the rich ones and even you are using it.

Rubbish.... hypocrite.
What u r using to condemn others is ALSO condemning u, but u choose to question others forgetting urself.
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by kechywillz(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
osuofia2:
The South should learn to mind their business of skull mining, baby factory and cultism. The North is about Morality
Which morality,the north we all know ,those people that buy alcohol and put it into their keg,those bad hijab wearing girls,those alhaji that sleep with underage
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by IYANGBALI: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Islamabaaaaaaaaaaaad
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by IYANGBALI: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
osuofia2:
The South should learn to mind their business of skull mining, baby factory and cultism. The North is about Morality
moralty indeed! No be the north wey we all know? The problem with you people is pretence and deceit. Una too dey pretend. No tribe like prick and pussssssy pass northern people. Morality my yansh
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by Bluntemperor: 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Nigeria don cast. This hisbah craze don reach federal university.

This is wrong in its entirety!
How come that even the lawyers and human rights just de sidon de look!
University is a universal entity- different from ordinary society affairs hence a distinct Community on her own.
Federal govt should just call this hisbah or whatever their name is,to order.For if those Students should revolt,Kano govt won't go free!
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by fanjugu: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:

How much, and how long?
I have 2017 1xbet account
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by kanayoNickel: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:

I have one, how do we transact
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by udatso: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
To the best of my knowledge, there are no university hostels at Danbare. What we have are residential apartment rented by students. We really want to fix things, it's good to start with the truth
Re: Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room by Lamasta(m): 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
miniziter:
When it is not university of Sharia
I weak seriously grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday / Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test / Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.