Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Help Needed On Norwegian University Money Transfer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Needed On Norwegian University Money Transfer (1431 Views)

Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings / Naija Norwegian Student: Norway 101 Class, Word Of Today / Info Needed On Nigeria's E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On Norwegian University Money Transfer by chrispopo: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
Please I need help on how to go about transferring the sum of 90800 Norwegian Krone to a special account in Norway. I have just gained admission for MSc in the University of Stavanger for 2011/2012 Academic Session.
Please any Nigerian student who is based there or any one with similar experience should direct me on the way forward.I am very much aware that Nigerian banks only do transfers in Dollars,EURO and British Pounds Sterling.

I really need inputs on this to enable me facilitate my application for residence permit.

I welcome all positive contributions.
Re: Help Needed On Norwegian University Money Transfer by JagaJaga1: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2011
@chrispopo Uni of stavanger can't notify applicants of their admission status till May 1. So how did u get yours as i also applied and the school told me that notifications are sent in one turn. If your story is true, i'll like to about your CGPA and the course you applied to.
Re: Help Needed On Norwegian University Money Transfer by chrispopo: 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2011
Please Nairalanders I need your assistance on this very topic.
@Jaga, I had slightly above 4pt CGPA. I was admitted to study MSc Computer Science.I got my admission letter by email and still expecting the hard copy.So you can reach out to UiS Admission team to verify if I am lying or not.I just need help on how to go about paying the bank deposit.I wish you all the best in your admission pursuits.
Re: Help Needed On Norwegian University Money Transfer by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
Calculate how much is 90800 kroner in $ then transfer it from 9ja bank. The money will be automatically converted to Kroner in Norway. Duh!
Re: Help Needed On Norwegian University Money Transfer by JagaJaga1: 12:03am On Apr 17, 2011
@chrispopo U can also send 10,000 euros
Re: Help Needed On Norwegian University Money Transfer by chrispopo: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2011
@Jaga, are you saying that 10000 Euros is equivalent of 90800Kroner? Please throw more light on this.
Fellow Nairalanders at home and abroad I welcome suggestions on this topic and career and job opportunities in Norway generally for foreign students.
Re: Help Needed On Norwegian University Money Transfer by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2011
1) go to Google
2) search for CURRENCY CONVERTER
3) check how much 90800Kr is in £,€ or $
4) Get the exact amount at today's rate.
5) ET VOILA!

The internet is your friend, use it to educate yourself!!!
Re: Help Needed On Norwegian University Money Transfer by omega25red(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2011
90,800 swedish kronas equals 10,195.74 euros and 14,814.68 dollars

you mean you have that type of money to spend?

(1) (Reply)

Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? With Pics / How Do I Get A Business Visa To China Could It Also Be Done Through The Airlines / How Can I Reclaim My Belgian Citizenship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.