Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

How I became a millionaire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I became a millionaire (511 Views)

I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / How I Became A Homeowner In Lagos - My Story / Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: I Became A Lesbian After My Husband Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I became a millionaire by Escabado: 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
An average Nigerian girl between the age of 18 to 30 years is an Olosho publicly or codedly and she so much believe in feminism which no man in his right senses will like to settle down with. How can a man go and pay dwary to bring a woman in his house to come and start competition with him and be draging his position as the head of the family. If You are a man seat down and think about this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I became a millionaire by ifytrik(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Must you display the highest level of your stupidity all the time? How can you say 95% of Nigeria girls are not wife material? just tell us that 95% of your female relatives are not wife materials and stop using what your relatives do to judge all Nigeria girls.

1 Like

Re: How I became a millionaire by Pierocash(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
ifytrik:
Must[s] you display the highest level of your stupidity all the time? How can you say 95% of Nigeria girls are not wife material? just tell us that 95% of your female relatives are not wife materials and stop using what your relatives do to judge all Nigeria girls.[/s]
he is right.

More than 95% of naija women are not fit to be wives. They are selfish,unfaithful, self-centered, proud, and uncaring. Yet,they want to marry.

Most naija women don't marry for love, they marry because they want to escape hardship and need a man to take care of them,and still want to drag headship with their men in the name of feminism..

1 Like

Re: How I became a millionaire by kingdman: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
poverty is the cause, most girls are looking for easy way to make money this days, there by sleeping with different men..

(1) (Reply)

Give Your Woman A High Level Of Orgasm Today(come In Now....men ONLY) / All Nigerian Girls Are The Same Be It Students, Working Or Business Class. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.