Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio (36458 Views)

Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio / Peter Ogban: PDP Hails Court For Jailing APC Rigging Prof / Announcing Or Publishing A False Election Result Is A Criminal Offence - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio by adenadex: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
I Just watched this on journalist hangout in TVC. It was mentioned that if more electoral officers who participate in election rigging and other form of malpractices are caught like this professor, then Nigeria will be a good country where people are rest assured of casting their votes.
Again why should an academic participate in election as an officer
Re: Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio by orisa37: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
UNFORTUNATE.
Re: Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio by Igahbarr: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
The Professor of fraud!

1 Like

Re: Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio by tit(f): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Akpabio has use his destiny
Re: Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio by Bluntemperor: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
hallelujah

If true,this news is incomplete.
What happens to :
•Mr Akpambio and
•the Senatorial Seat itself.
Re: Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio by vikithor(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
Peter Ogbanje was envying Prof Maurice Wuruwuru,as for me Jega and even this current Inec big thief inec boss should be behind bars .They part of people that bedevilled this country.
Re: Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio by senator3636(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Old fools.......... Wey no want make naija better.
Re: Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio by ShootThemAll(m): 7:29am On Mar 26, 2021
Nice one. I hope UNICAL will strip him off his Professorship and demote him to Senior lecturer or immediate sack. He is a disgrace.
Re: Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio by BarrElChapo(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio by bobolaga: 10:39am On Mar 26, 2021
A standing ovation for Mr. Mike Igini. When Mr. Mike Igini was posted to Akwa Ibom State as a Resident Electoral Commissioner, he said, "I have come here to count votes; I have not come to count money." Mr. Mike Igini promised to ensure all electoral offenders are prosecuted and jailed. I have 100% respect for Mr. Mike Igini. I wish other RECs would be like Mr. Mike Igini; our elections would be free and fair. I look forward to when Mr. Mike Igini will be the INEC Chairman in Nigeria.

For Professor Peter Ogban, shame on you. All your labour for all the years, and all the false respect you had have gone down the drain because of corruption! I pray your Appeal at the appellate court does not see the light of the day. You have to serve as an example to other electoral offenders. May I remind you that you are now a disgrace to your family. Will you ever have the boldness to speak to anyone in/outside your family against corruption? Nay! Shame!!!
Re: Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio by Jergobright1025: 8:15am On Mar 27, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Serves the fraud man right.

Crook Akpabio after squandering Akwa Ibom oil money on frivolous things, still wants to go and loot Ikot Ekpene senatorial district, but God disgraced this crook to the highest point.

With the little resources coming Udom's way, he has been able to transformed Akwa Ibom state to that envious height, what a great feat! and he's not slowing down anytime soon unlike the crook called Akpabio who raped Akwa Ibom anally without nothing to show for except the over hyped stadium.

Shut up bloody fool... How dare you compare Godwill with that failure of a governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar / 2019: Ambode May Withdraw From Governorship Race / Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.