Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever (4197 Views)

Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) / #10yearschallenge : Adesua Etomi Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever by MsDoris(f): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi is all shades of gorgeousness in her latest photos.

The new mum and wife of popular singer, Bankyw, has taken to social media to share stunning photos of herself and one would never believe she recently welcomed a child.

The actress is still as hot as ever, motherhood sure do looks good on her.

After 3 years of marriage without issue, Adesua Etomi and her husband actor and singer Bankole Wellington announced the birth of their first child, a son, on the 22nd of February 22, 2020.

See full update/ more gorgeous photos here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/03/adesua-etomi-shares-stunning-photos.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever by Akakanfirstclass(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
mehnnnn...!

whether she is hot or naah..
it will never change the new size of her kpekus...

banky W probably looking for where to get a firm grip henceforth..

I dont blame him..
I would do same tho

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever by Urfavouritegirl: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Beautiful Mom
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever by We4all: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
It's called packaging. Any woman can look good after birth if she makes an effort.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever by BabbanBura(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
MsDoris:
Popular Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi is all shades of gorgeousness in her latest photos.

The new mum and wife of popular singer, Bankyw, has taken to social media to share stunning photos of herself and one would never believe she recently welcomed a child.

The actress is still as hot as ever, motherhood sure do looks good on her.

After 3 years of marriage without issue, Adesua Etomi and her husband actor and singer Bankole Wellington announced the birth of their first child, a son, on the 22nd of February 22, 2020.

See full update/ more gorgeous photos here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/03/adesua-etomi-shares-stunning-photos.html?m=1

Now my suspicion is even stronger - surrogacy!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
But we never saw any pregnancy pix...Those of us who think something is fishy should hit like.

8 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever by Queenslander(f): 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
She's still really pretty,. Love her skin tone!!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever by emaskocoded(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
But we never saw any pregnancy pix...Those of us who think something is fishy should hit like.

That's cuz you didn't look well
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever by timibare(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
bia take ur time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
The nose of d man above no be here ooo.

Keep face like zzor mess.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever by Ejaisky: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
BabbanBura:

My neighbour had a baby about 3weeks ago and she have gone back to her pre pregnancy shape and look.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Marry thin woman ooo you can fu ck as much curvy women as possible but remember to marry a thin woman ooo to avoid stories that touch
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever by Benbisco(f): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2021
BabbanBura:

The last time I checked, it was neither a sin nor a crime.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever by Benbisco(f): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

It is not in the Nigerian Consitution that every pregnant woman should post her pregnancy pictures online.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Stunning Photos After Childbirth, She Is Still Hot As Ever by BabbanBura(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
Benbisco:

The last time I checked, it was neither a sin nor a crime.

True that, I am shopping for one if you are interested!

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West's Girlfriend, Juliana Nalu Showcases Her Incredible Figure / D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? / Abeg Shey Anybody Notice Wetin Beyonce Wear For Dat Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.